Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Forum Rules

I would take that picture again but it appears that member number doesn't exist, nor does Mr Wilson. OMG CONSPIRACY!

Brb, I'll fake a new one!

mrwilson.png

[img=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9501/mrwilson.png]

Edited by Ambo100

No sir, you are slighty outdated. That picture is ancient.

I noticed that a little while ago, but I remember thinking... Sod it they can do it themselves. Not worth bothering changing, I still have a little hope left in humanity to get the picture.

Edited by Fatalysm

The forum rules are ancient. They were written probably...4 years ago?

Although the warns should be re-written.

There was a major revision in the Summer of '09 and has been frequently updated since then. They are definitely not ancient.

The warn section has been rewritten. It's just the pic that's old. :D

Edited by heb0

I like how this, the most unimportant of all things is the one that makes a mods agenda...

Would the mods update the outdated signature rules? 60k / 400x600 or whatever might have made sense 5 years ago, but honestly, most people here have the resolution/bandwidth to handle larger sigs/larger images. And if you don't, there is a lo-fi version of the forums for a reason...

Edited by Sax Rocks1

I like how this, the most unimportant of all things is the one that makes a mods agenda...

Would the mods update the outdated signature rules? 60k / 400x600 or whatever might have made sense 5 years ago, but honestly, most people here have the resolution/bandwidth to handle larger sigs/larger images. And if you don't, there is a lo-fi version of the forums for a reason...

So if you have a shizzle speed, go without? That's your solution? That's fudgeing terrible. Besides this is changing something in the rules for coherence, not about having a few more pixels to stretch my page and make it load slower. But no, I'll use lo fi because it inconviences you :D.

Dani doesn't even set Dani's agenda.

So if you have a shizzle speed, go without? That's your solution? That's fudgeing terrible. Besides this is changing something in the rules for coherence, not about having a few more pixels to stretch my page and make it load slower. But no, I'll use lo fi because it inconviences you :D.

Facepalm.jpg

If you don't have the patience to wait a couple seconds for the page to load, then you should use lo-fi. That, or start taking adderall.

If your bandwidth is so low that Sal's opens slowly as is, you should already be using lo-fi.

Dani doesn't even set Dani's agenda.

Dani doesn't even put on Dani's pants...

Speaking of which, science has yet to explain that.