Sal's RuneScape Forum
Hyrax

Music Recommendations Thread

I've been listening to

lately, he's pretty dope, as is ohbliv. Check out Dibia$e while you're at it. Edited by Plasma

So fudgeing good. If this doesn't get your groove going.....

Please remember the new thread rule about posting videos.

:trumpet:

Wait for Me from Rise Against's new(est) album Endgame; probably one of my favourite songs from that album, even though it is a single.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to get rid of the embedding.

EDIT2: I feel really stupid not being able to properly link it so I'll just put in a spoiler for now. :facepalm:

Edited by Leo Crimson

, doing what he does best.

For fans of chilled Electronic beats (like Four Tet, Caribou, etc).

20/20 gonna kill the game

Is JT going on safari?

Been listening to a lot of Cloud Nothings & Japandroids in the last month or so. Definitely recommend anyone who hasn't already to check out their most recent records, especially Cloud Nothings.

Also got to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor on Thursday, god damn that was a great show, almost as good as Radiohead when I saw them.

, doing what he does best.

For fans of chilled Electronic beats (like Four Tet, Caribou, etc).

20/20 gonna kill the game

Is JT going on safari?

fudgein' aye, Bonobo!! So glad. shizzle he's gonna be at the house of blues in dallas, I might have to go check it out live. I've heard some of his live samples and I cream myself.

Edited by Pale Blue Dot

fudgein' aye, Bonobo!! So glad. shizzle he's gonna be at the house of blues in dallas, I might have to go check it out live. I've heard some of his live samples and I cream myself.

I'm going to swing down to Manchester to see him. He usually comes to Leeds but he's not this year.

Hope it's not something to do with the fact that last time he played in Leeds he spent the night at my house eating ice pops.

I'm going to swing down to Manchester to see him. He usually comes to Leeds but he's not this year.

Hope it's not something to do with the fact that last time he played in Leeds he spent the night at my house eating ice pops.

No way

No way

True story. We met him and the flute player in this bar because he couldn't find the club where his afterparty was.

We told him that the club he was looking for was a hellhole (which it is) so he came back to mine for drinks and customary ice pops.

No way

True story. We met him and the flute player in this bar because he couldn't find the club where his afterparty was.

We told him that the club he was looking for was a hellhole (which it is) so he came back to mine for drinks and customary ice pops.

Which club? I bet I'm familiar with it!

Anyway it's been a while since I made a post. If you want good ol fashion punk check out Iceage. I first found them when they brought there EP out a couple of years ago. They have since got really big and got a "hipster" following.

Failing that check out Chelsea Wolfe. It's similar to PJ Harvey meets Portishead with all the evilness of black metal. Seriously this girl is good.

So Bastille (British mainstream indie band) dropped their first album today. If you're from across the pond, I'm sure you're tired of hearing about these guys. Anyways, I really dig them.

Pretty clean, well-produced synth-pop with an indie vibe. Check out their songs

, and

It's kind of sad to see how dead this thread has become, whether or not it's the fault of the forum's declining fanbase. Although it most likely won't happen, I think it would be neat to get a little group together on Soundcloud or Facebook (or something else) for people from this thread to share music within. I'm willing to make the effort if other people are, ahah.

If you guys like alt hip-hop, then check out Zeroh if you haven't already.

http://horez.bandcamp.com/

I would like to recommend "Dragonforce" to anyone who likes rock and metal(not heavy metal). I first found out about them from hearing one of their songs on a pking video, and I liked it so much I decided to check out some more of their songs. And, to my delight, I liked pretty much every single song that they made. It wasn't just like I only liked a few of their songs on each album a lot, I liked every single song on every album a lot.

Carole King's Tapestry earned its Grammy. It is among the best albums ever recorded. I've listened to it too many times to count. It never gets old, even after 40 years.

All of the songs are good, but "Will You Love Me Tomorrow?" is my favourite. If you cannot listen to the whole album, listen to that song.

Edited by Traviesa

Bump for activity.

Yeah I don't visit this place as often as I like anymore so I don't even post. I always though Tame was the best song the Pixies did. It's insane.

Bump for activity.

Yeah I don't visit this place as often as I like anymore so I don't even post. I always though Tame was the best song the Pixies did. It's insane.

Tame does a great job of getting a lot of emotion through with few words, love it. Especially the "uh huh" breathing part, intense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-EW-C31J2g