Sal's RuneScape Forum
Hyrax

Music Recommendations Thread

Bump for activity.

Yeah I don't visit this place as often as I like anymore so I don't even post. I always though Tame was the best song the Pixies did. It's insane.

Tame does a great job of getting a lot of emotion through with few words, love it. Especially the "uh huh" breathing part, intense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-EW-C31J2g

I think it's the best song that Pixies do, even if I'm not a fan haha. I like loud music.

Bump for activity.

Yeah I don't visit this place as often as I like anymore so I don't even post. I always though Tame was the best song the Pixies did. It's insane.

Tame does a great job of getting a lot of emotion through with few words, love it. Especially the "uh huh" breathing part, intense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-EW-C31J2g

I think it's the best song that Pixies do, even if I'm not a fan haha. I like loud music.

Do you know anything similar to that sound, ie noise rock kinda stuff? I'm not really into metal/screaming, but I good distortion/noise.

oh god el ten eleven and bonobo were so fudgeing good. el ten eleven has the sickest live mixing with just a guitar???? and bonobo, holy fudge the saxophonist created wobble bass with...a saxophone

great

More music like Deafheaven please.

Anyone listen to the new Vampire Weekend album?

I was a big fan of their previous ones, not feeling this.

Anyone listen to the new Vampire Weekend album?

I was a big fan of their previous ones, not feeling this.

I did, and I must say, I agree.

I'm really upset; I missed out on a Flying Lotus/Teebs/Thundercat show last night. I had my ticket for over a week and ended up coming down with pneumonia the day of the show. At least my friends were able to take pictures and videos.

He even played some Captain Murphy songs. ;c

For anyone who likes alt. rock and for some crazy reason hasn't heard this song before:

On my own part, I only discovered it after watching The Amazing Spider-Man.

For those that like alt rock, cake is pretty popular for a couple songs, but there's so many other great ones:

Mhysa - Ramin Djawadi.

Even if you don't read ASOIAF/watch GoT, at least listen to some of the soundtrack.

I picked up the new Daft Punk CD yesterday. Never listened to them before. I really liked it. My favorite songs were "Giorgio by Moroder," "Instant Crush," "Touch," "Get Lucky," and "Contact." What else should I listen to by these guys? I downloaded the Tron Legacy soundtrack a while ago, but never got around to listening to it. And are there any other groups that are similar in sound?

I picked up the new Daft Punk CD yesterday. Never listened to them before. I really liked it. My favorite songs were "Giorgio by Moroder," "Instant Crush," "Touch," "Get Lucky," and "Contact." What else should I listen to by these guys? I downloaded the Tron Legacy soundtrack a while ago, but never got around to listening to it. And are there any other groups that are similar in sound?

Eh I wasn't that impressed with the album, maybe the genre isn't for me. Of course there's the obvious deadmau5 and if you like some of the more "funk" stuff that's on that CD then maybe rjd2 and bonobo would interest you.

Anyone have some edm recommendations for that song? And for those that check out the link, the video is pretty weird. If you watch it, make sure you read the description first.

Edit: I had to fix the link.

Edited by Seaconmorae

If you like Black Sabbath this is worth listening to.

Edited by etiks

Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti -- Alejandro Fernandez feat. Christina Aguilera

This song is ridiculously romantic and the theme song to a telenovela/soap opera starring the dreamy William Levy. I have listened to it numerous times.

So Peter Jackson posted about Ed Sheeran's new song I See Fire which is gonna be played in the credits for Desolation of Smaug.

This song is just perfect, it might just be worth sitting through the credits just to hear this in the theatre.

ok so i've found out what my music sexuality is so i want to embrace it. pls suggest alternative/soft rock/indie music for me pls!!!! ya i also listen to rap/hip hop but most of my friends listen to that jazz so i don't really need many suggestions.