Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
surferdude

Monkey Madness

Question

could i kill the jungle demon with 65 attack 70 strength 62 defence 50 range 60mage and 66 constitution?????

could i kill the jungle demon with 65 attack 70 strength 62 defence 50 range 60mage and 66 constitution?????

oh and 43 prayer

Edited by surferdude

5 answers to this question

yess, read sals guide, it helps an enormous amount.

also, you can just let the gnomes get the bosses health down by hiding then rush in and attack it.

also, the boss isn't the hardest part.

also, you can just let the gnomes get the bosses health down by hiding then rush in and attack it.

ok

ok

As stated, the demon is not the most difficult part of the quest, I found that to be especially easy. My stats were around yours at the time. Just be sure to safe-spot the demon and keep a close watch on its health bar. I absolutely do not suggest using melee against the demon, stand on the bridge and use protect from magic and either use magic or ranged to kill the demon.

Also, considering that you're a new member and probably aren't accommodated to Sal's completely, try not to one word post, as it could be considered spam and you could end up with a warn if these things continually occur. If you would like to look over the rules, they can be found here.

Just make sure to know what you're doing and not use a wind spell if you're maging. I died 3 times >.>

At the start, use protect from mage until you're across the bridge and can't be hit by the demon anymore. Then, wait until about a fifth of the health is remaning and when it gets to their, run just close enough for it to mage but not meelee you. Turn on protect from magic now. To be safe, have five prayer potions and enough runes to cast 200 of your best attacking magic spells. You won't use everything, but you can sell to the ge the surpluss after the quest. With this strategy, failure would only be possible if you waited too long or was disconnected.