Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kingme

World 66 Law Running

Do you guys remember law running before the trade limit was imposed? Well, it's back and loaded with crafters, but there's a shortage of runners.

Law running is a great source of cash. What you do is you bring 27 pure essence to w66 Entrana and you trade one of the crafters who have a tiara on, and usually red zammy robes as well. They'll give you all the ess they have, ranging between 28 and I think 40, and you give them the essence. So you profit with gp and they get some nice RC exp. Law running used to be really popular a few years ago, but the trade limit kinda killed it.

So, what do you guys think about it? Are you gonna run/craft? Do you remember law running and how great it used to be?

How is it free for the crafters? They still have to buy the ess.

It's not. It's free for the runners. Just really fast xp for the crafters.

Though I guess some worlds do it differently.

Edited by Sukid

Law running was only good cash coz you could sell laws for 1k in f2p before the grand exchange came out.

Anyone running runes for cash would be better of at w36 double nats.

I made my first 200k doing Air running:)

Meh, I imagine too many people are trying to craft because they have 54 RC. Since the multiple runes update, I'd only want to run for, say, level 80+ RC'ers.

Meh, I imagine too many people are trying to craft because they have 54 RC. Since the multiple runes update, I'd only want to run for, say, level 80+ RC'ers.

Apparently, there's somewhat of a new trading system. The crafters say #/27, # being the amount of laws they're holding, so you could trade those guys.

I might runecraft Air Runes on World 16. Law running would be even better, but I am unfortunately a freeplayer.