Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Micael Fatia

What's Up Sal's Pvp?

Heya what's up people? It's been a while since the last time I visited Sal's. So how's everyone doing? Still having fun killing people I hope. :D

I haven't played RuneScape for a long time sooo any decent PvP related updates since October (I quit in October I think, or maybe September)? Anything like weapons/prayers/potions I don't care, just wanted to know if there's anything new and exciting.

Well I'm quite bored so I'm going to read some topics in the the first 2 or 3 pages and bump some galleries while I wait for replies.

Old. Wildy. Is. BACK!

'nuf said

Also, they released a new sword from a new grandmaster quest. It's called Korasi's sword, and it's basically a dscim with an ags powered magic based spec that always hits between 50%-150% of your max.

Oh and my gallery lives on :D

Old. Wildy. Is. BACK!

'nuf said

Oh heya Paladin it's good to see your still around.

And seriously? My brother told me Jagex made an official poll about bringing back the old Wilderness and the trade system but I'm surprised to hear it is back already. :D

Interesting, I'm thinking it may be time for me to return now that I have some free time. Probably not going back to PKing yet since there's a lot of other stuff I want to do first but I might rejoin the clan world.

Btw does this mean they removed the BH/PvP worlds?

Also, they released a new sword from a new grandmaster quest. It's called Korasi's sword, and it's basically a dscim with an ags powered magic based spec that always hits between 50%-150% of your max.

Ah yes I quit a few days/weeks after the grandmaster quest update so I remember that sword.

Oh and my gallery lives on :(

I'm glad to hear that, I'll check it later.

Old wilderness is back. Stake is backing is well. F2p can only stake 40k at a time though which sort of sucks.

Never been a huge fan of staking but it's great to have the old Wilderness back.

And why only 40k? I don't really understand why Jagex limited the amount of money F2Pers can risk, seems pointless and stupid as heck.

And why only 40k? I don't really understand why Jagex limited the amount of money F2Pers can risk, seems pointless and stupid as heck.

I'm guessing because staking was never open to F2P until the wilderness and free trade was removed, and Jagex didn't want to take it back so the just put a 40k limit.

Sals PvP is thriving.

Cause of the wildy.

'nuff said.

Hi micael nice to see you back i just came back from quitting to :D

I just visited wildy not to pk, but to chill in forinthry dung lol.

Omg hi :D

Wild is back, that I *think* you might have heard this by now.

I'm guessing because staking was never open to F2P until the wilderness and free trade was removed, and Jagex didn't want to take it back so the just put a 40k limit.

That makes sense, I guess. But you should be able to stake at least 250k, 40k is ridiculous.

Sals PvP is thriving.

Cause of the wildy.

'nuff said.

I only see maybe 2-3 new members and 1 or 2 retired members that returned to check the old Wilderness and that will probably quit again once they get bored (I know I will). I wouldn't call that "thriving", but is definitely better than nothing.

Hi micael nice to see you back i just came back from quitting to :D

Hey Ice long time no talk it's nice to see you back too. I hope you stay and update your new gallery often because this section really need more skilled P2P PKers.

Free trade, hati, and WILDYYYYYY

Welcome back :(

Hey, Blue Udder right? You changed your name but I recognise that avatar. :P

And thanks it's good to be back.

Omg hi :D

Wild is back, that I *think* you might have heard this by now.

Heya Lunar! You still play? If you do I'm sure i'll see you a lot on Sal's CC in the next few weeks. :P

Hey, at least all these old pkers are united...

Besides, I've already gotten bored of the Wilderness :D

Gonna get some p2p and max for briddiiiiinnng on Cheez

Hey Micael how's it going? I don't think we've interacted that much, but it's nice to see you 'round again.

Hey Micael how's it going? I don't think we've interacted that much, but it's nice to see you 'round again.

It's going good, thanks for asking. :D And good to see your still around too.

hai!

well, i guess the wildy is fun but ive only had 1kill it in :P

im stilling geting ready for pking, 99range and venge and pronto!!!!!!

gl with rs

Elliot

Thanks and good luck getting the stats you need to start PKing again. :(

I think the thing you would care about the most is the fact that DI are reopening/already have (not sure)

The 'DI is reopening' topic on RSC was made by a troll and Ghjjf decided to play along and pretend that he was actually planning to reopen DI.

He already confirmed he is not going to reopen DI sadly.

Hello!

Yeah, I'm the same...I'm back for the wild.

Good to hear that you are coming back. :D

Hey man, yeah i started up my gallery again when i got members, not because of the old wild coming back. Honestly, i liked the new wild better, but whatever. Free trade makes up for it.

I prefer the 'old' Wilderness that we have now but the BH/PvP worlds system wasn't that bad at least in F2P. It probably sucked for P2P PKers though. I can only imagine how it feels downing someone with Bandos and getting a crappy Rune armour drop.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Wb Micael :D I know youve been gone for a while, I have too (I left sometime in 2009 I think)

I still pk, in fact I'm still a full-time pker when I play lol =P the drop system keeps me coming back, I make mad bank from pvp now :(

Anyways enjoy the wildy!