Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
heb0

Wilderness Revival Event! (sal's Realm / Pogromcy Ciemności)

INWE.png

In celebration of the return of Free Trade and Wilderness PKing, Sal's Realm of Runescape and the Runescape fansite Pogromcy Ciemności have partnered up to plan an event to break in the new ... err ... old RuneScape! See below for the details. :D

When: February 12, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM (20:00) GMT
Where: World 93 at the Monastery
Clan Chat: fansiteevent

What to Bring:

Items: Cape 16, Food, Runes for teleporting

If Melee: Mithril armor, rune scimitar (minimum)

If Magic: Runes for fire bolts (minimum)

If Ranger: Steel arrows (minimum)

What's on the battle plan:

We'll meet at the Monastery and head into the wilderness with our partners from Pogromcy Ciemności. We've devised a few target locations that we'll announce through the clan chat. Anything, and I mean anything, in our path will fall by our swords, staves, and arrows. HUZZAH

bla_1297540800.png

Edited by heb0

Can I ask about Mithril Armour? Can we not bring rune?

i wonder how many will just backstab(like the above post) but even worse, fc!

You have my sword. :D I will be leading Canting into this on Sal's side.

Well, when I say *I*, I mean that Josh has already brought this to my attention and therefore he'll be leading, while I huddle behind, trembling in sheer panic. With a scimitar.

Go Salmons! :fanboyscream:

We're obviously going to need to know the Polish for:

'Good fight'

'Hahahahahahashahahahahaha Nub'

and

'Pwnt'

Any Polish speakers here?

Edit: I've just been out spying and it appears that Pogromcy Ciemności are also taking cape 16 and meeting in the monastry. Isn't this going to lead to pain and instant death, because none of us will know who are Slammers and who are Pogromcy people?

Edited by Merch Gwyar

We're obviously going to need to know the Polish for:

'Good fight'

'Hahahahahahashahahahahaha Nub'

and

'Pwnt'

Any Polish speakers here?

Edit: I've just been out spying and it appears that Pogromcy Ciemności are also taking cape 16 and meeting in the monastry. Isn't this going to lead to pain and instant death, because none of us will know who are Slammers and who are Pogromcy people?

Umm, I'm pretty sure we're fighting with Pogromcy, as no where in the post said we're fighting against them. :D

Umm, I'm pretty sure we're fighting with Pogromcy, as no where in the post said we're fighting against them. :(

Together we'll be an unstoppable force!

Yay Jmod is showing up

I r nub. :D

We're canting about it in Canting and you now have several swords on Sal/Pogromcy's behalf. Unstoppable ftw!

Guest skicek

Hello :D

Here Im a admin of Pogromcy Ciemnosci, we are pleasure to do this event with you Sal's :(

I have hope we'll have a lot of fun on this event :P

Here Im a admin of Pogromcy Ciemnosci, we are pleasure to do this event with you Sal's :(

o hai dur we iz gunna blast u azzez with us fire blastez! get redy 4 teh [email protected]@@@

o hai dur we iz gunna blast u azzez with us fire blastez! get redy 4 teh [email protected]@@@

How impolite, as it appears we're fighting alongside them.

I thought this was going to be an MSSW, because I missed all of them. :'(

But this is still pretty cool.

So coming to kill some newbies in the wildy. :D

Edited by Choccy

PM me for an Anti-Sals team

Definitely gonna FSU.

Depends if I wanna be with my fellow Slammers tho...

WHERE IS MY PATRIOTISM... We will find out.

So let me see if I got this right - basically it's going to be a Mithril PK trip and we are going to team with Pogromcy Ciemności?

We are so going to get cleared by EoS, RoT, VR, DF, RSD, TT or any decent clan that finds us. :D

I thought this was going to be some sort of MSSW event not a massacre. :( Oh well we are only going to be risking Mithril anyway.

Cool, if not for the fact that I don't wanna risk my cape, I would go.

And Hebo, you could try using this in your original post:

Wilderness_Revival_Event.png

[url=http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter][img=http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter/1297540800/gmt/Wilderness_Revival_Event.png][/url]

So let me see if I got this right - basically it's going to be a Mithril PK trip and we are going to team with Pogromcy Ciemności?

We are so going to get cleared by EoS, RoT, VR, DF, RSD, TT or any decent clan that finds us. :D

You'd have the same problem with any wilderness event. It's part of the wilderness :P

Well yeah but in events like the MSSWs the main clans are usually involved in some way (usually fighting for their favourite fansite), but seeing that this is a Sal's+Pogromcy Ciemności only it means it's likely that we will find RSC clans that will clear us pretty quick. :(

(Not to mention that this time we don't even have members of our own clan community backing us up because... well we don't even have a clan community anymore)

Edited by Micael Fatia

Cześć Skicek,

Miło mi Cię widzieć na forum Sal Realm. Przepraszam za to, że przyjęłam, że nasz klan zwalczał wasz. Naprawdę wspanialej jest, że jesteśmy sojusznikami. Nie mogę się doczekać do soboty i masz mój miecz.

PS Nie znam języka polskiego, ale mam przyjaciół, którzy go znają!

Cześć Skicek,

Miło mi Cię widzieć na forum Sal Realm. Przepraszam za to, że przyjęłam, że nasz klan zwalczał wasz. Naprawdę wspanialej jest, że jesteśmy sojusznikami. Nie mogę się doczekać do soboty i masz mój miecz.

From what I learnt over the summer you are saying something about being 'wonderful' to have him with us.

But then I only learnt Polish from the guys who worked in the super market with me :D

I may pop along, I have stuff to do but I'll see if I can make time

Cześć Skicek,

From what I learnt over the summer you are saying something about being 'wonderful' to have him with us.

But then I only learnt Polish from the guys who worked in the super market with me :D

I may pop along, I have stuff to do but I'll see if I can make time

In truth, I have no real idea of what I just said to him/her. But this is what I asked my Polish friend to translate and she's lovely, so I doubt it deviated!

Hi Skicek,

It's lovely to see you here, on Sal's Realm forums. My apologies for assuming that our clan was fighting yours. It's even more wonderful that we are allies. Looking forward to Saturday night and you have my sword.

PS I have no word of Polish, but I have a friend who does!