Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
heb0

Wilderness Revival Event! (sal's Realm / Pogromcy Ciemności)

In truth, I have no real idea of what I just said to him/her. But this is what I asked my Polish friend to translate and she's lovely, so I doubt it deviated!
Hi Skicek,

It's lovely to see you here, on Sal's Realm forums. My apologies for assuming that our clan was fighting yours. It's even more wonderful that we are allies. Looking forward to Saturday night and you have my sword.

PS I have no word of Polish, but I have a friend who does!

I spotted 'wonderful' and 'allies.'

Proud, I feel

Yeah can we make a list of the people who think they can make it?

I need a rough amount of how many magers I'll need.

If you try to crash us I'll get 3 clans to camp you and your friend's asses. Just saying.

If you try to crash us I'll get 3 clans to camp you and your friend's asses. Just saying.

Aight get em.

People_Who_Care.jpg

Edited by -Nacho Ninja-

I would have said I'd come, but I'll be busy during the time the event takes place. :D

Aight get em.

http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/People_Who_Care.jpg

Knowing you I don't even need 3 clans, just me and 2 friends should be enough.

Aight get em.

Lol 3 120s+ would surely knock down an 89.

Aight get em.

I was talking about the 3 of us against your whole crashing team.

Aight get em.

I was talking about the 3 of us against your whole crashing team.

That's cool. I'm not gonna inflate my head or something. If you decide to bring your friends there and if I decide to bring a crashing team, then we'll see what happens.

I'm only going to show up with my AC team if you can assure me 100% that you will show up because I don't to waste my friend's time for nothing. Oh and if you decide to crash at least bring decent gear and like rune for example because free rune is always welcome.

Also try to make sure you bring quite a lot people I would be very disappointed if your team of event crashing badasses only lasted 5 minutes.

This is going to be amusing lol.

I'm only going to show up with my AC team if you can assure me 100% that you will show up because I don't to waste my friend's time for nothing. Oh and if you decide to crash at least bring decent gear and like rune for example because free rune is always welcome.

Also try to make sure you bring quite a lot people I would be very disappointed if your team of event crashing badasses only lasted 5 minutes.

This is going to be amusing lol.

I said this already. I'm not gonna inflate my head up with arrogance and e-confidence. It isn't necessary.

If I show up with a clan, I'll show up. If my friends have to do something or be somewhere, then I won't be teaming.

And also taking out a bunch of 80s-95s with 3-5 120s+ is a huge accomplishment. Worthy of an e-award.

I said this already. I'm not gonna inflate my head up with arrogance and e-confidence. It isn't necessary.

If I show up with a clan, I'll show up. If my friends have to do something or be somewhere, then I won't be teaming.

And also taking out a bunch of 80s-95s with 3-5 120s+ is a huge accomplishment. Worthy of an e-award.

Seriously? You come here acting all badass saying your going to crash our event just because you can and now you are saying I'm the one whos being arrogant because I'm going to ac your crash team and stop you from ruining the event?

Lmao grow up.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Seriously? You come here acting all badass saying your going to crash our event just because you can and now you are saying I'm the one whos being arrogant because I'm going ac your crash team and stop you from ruining the event?

Lmao grow up.

How is it possible to be badass on the internet? Like be some E-Thug or something?

Besides, sure I said it. If you read the other part, I said, "Depends on if I want to be with my fellow Slammers".

And if you want me to be truly honest, the post where I talked about the magers was a joke.

The fact that you're taking all this so seriously. Lmao.

Funny you say I'm taking this too seriously but you keep replying to all of my posts. This is a Sal's community event and I want it to be sucessful, the moderators and other people worked hard to make this work and I'm not just going to sit and let you ruin what should be a fun event.

Also I only noticed this part of your other post now:

Again I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything but do your seriously think I can only get 5 people to help me? lol

Or if your implying that 5 120's would be enough to clear your team then I don't even need to AC because Sal's + the Polish fansite would be more than enough to take care of you.

I'm tired of arguing with you it's obvious your trying to act all important and badass, if you want to crash us then go ahead and do it. See you there! :D

Funny you say I'm taking this too seriously but you keep replying to all of my posts. This is a Sal's community event and I want it to be sucessful, the moderators and other people worked hard to make this work and I'm not just going to sit and let you ruin what should be a fun event.

Bro, don't worry about it. Better they run into a crashing team and net some kills instead of it actually be not successful because they wandered the wilderness for 2 hours and only killed a random skiller or something. Besides, as you said, free rune is welcome.

If Melee: Mithril armor, rune scimitar (minimum)

So inconsiderate :D

If Melee: Mithril armor, rune scimitar (minimum)

So inconsiderate :D

Meh it's not really a requirement I'm sure you are allowed to use Iron if you want to. :(

Ugh just noticed all the typos in my previous posts, my apologies it's kinda late and I CBA to correct them.

We should totally add a Tribal mask requirement for all mems~ f2p shall bow before our Tribe!

I'll be there rocking the tribal and Gravite! goodluck f2pers!

~Cart

Sound like great fun.

Look for me.......if I manage to wake up for a 6am start on Saturday ( 2 chances of me being there, ill get the news later as usual)

Saturdays quite a risky night to do this event (big f2p clannin night) would probably be better midweek. ill be happy to come tho sounds good

Edited by Ice

Saturdays quite a risky night to do this event would probably be better midweek.

It'd be even riskier then because you'd have half the people there. If people are scared of losing items they can quife easily welfare.

Saturdays quite a risky night to do this event would probably be better midweek.

It'd be even riskier then because you'd have half the people there. If people are scared of losing items they can quife easily welfare.

Uh no actually Ice is right lol we would have more chances in a week day even with only half of the people. If we find any of the top 10 clans that are going to be out Saturday it's game over lol.

Sal's Wilderness events are always fun and we are not even going to risk much so it's going to be fun even if we get cleared. :D

Aww guess I can't go... 1 defense.

Why not? Mithril isn't a requirement you can show up with Iron, Wizard robes or Green dragonhide.

Oh, sweet, all this time an i keep forgetting i'm GMT -5 not plus xD Gah xP And w93 is f2p too, wonderful :D You have my bow! Let's own some.... anyones o,O

I think it will be really awesome to team up with this other website :(

Edited by macburl

I might come, although a members version would also be nice.

~Dimos