Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
heb0

Wilderness Revival Event! (sal's Realm / Pogromcy Ciemności)

Saturdays quite a risky night to do this event would probably be better midweek.

It'd be even riskier then because you'd have half the people there. If people are scared of losing items they can quife easily welfare.

There arnt like 400opt clans out on weekdays though

Might as well make a dent in my 100 rune sets and 17000 adamant arrows.

I'll be there. :D

Edited by Aidan

Definately not going. Probably some big high level clan is reading this and will crash you guys.

Definately not going. Probably some big high level clan is reading this and will crash you guys.

I remember one time, one dude was doing "Operation Santafish".

This reminds me of that. There were people secretly plotting to crash the Operation. Which it was

The only good that came out of it was that I got a free rune battle axe :D

If it's a fight they want, it's an e-fight they'll get. mwhhahaha :D

Edited by Aidan

This reminds me of that. There were people secretly plotting to crash the Operation. Which it was

The only good that came out of it was that I got a free rune battle axe :(

"Secretly"? :D

Doom and I told everyone we were going to crash it because the event organizers dared us to after we tried to warn them it wasn't going to work due to level differences and all the random cc teams. We actually didn't crash anything because when we got there they had already been cleared by some random team.

We are only going to be risking Mithril I don't think any clan is that desperate.

The only good that came out of it was that I got a free rune battle axe :(

"Secretly"? :D

Doom and I told everyone we were going to crash it because the event organizers dared us to after we tried to warn them it wasn't going to work due to level differences and all the random cc teams. We actually didn't crash anything because when we got there they had already been cleared by some random team.

We are only going to be risking Mithril I don't think any clan is that desperate.

Yeah I recall seeing somebody post pictures of a GE chatbox where some people were trying to shred the operation.

It's a small world, isn't it...

Just realized that I have a party to attend that day, so unfortunately I cannot come.

Have fun though. :D

Lovely timing. I always miss out on such events 'cos of it. :P

If i could've made it, i'll be no-laifing runecrafting for robes now :(

EDIT: OMG operation santafish. Memories <3

Where are we gonna capture now, boneyard for haxx xp? :D

We should totally add a Tribal mask requirement for all mems~ f2p shall bow before our Tribe!

I'll be there rocking the tribal and Gravite! goodluck f2pers!

~Cart

Free flow beer if Cart loses Gravite! :D

Edited by WilSSSSon

We should totally add a Tribal mask requirement for all mems~ f2p shall bow before our Tribe!

I'll be there rocking the tribal and Gravite! goodluck f2pers!

~Cart

OH YEAH TRIBAL PK UNIT YEAAAAAAAH!

I'll be there with my Mask ofc.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if some :D head clan decided to spoil the fun. Most clans don't fight for equipment anyway, at least when I was in one.

The only good that came out of it was that I got a free rune battle axe :D

Ugh, i remember that :D I was on the right world at the right meeting place, and there were like, 2 people. Nothing came of it... it was pretty disappointing, what with all the planning and everything... I really hope this one works out. I'll be there though. if it's only me and if i have t olearn Swedish for the occasion, by golly i'll be there >:T

...The uh, other website IS Swedish, right? :( i probably just enraged half of my future team mates xP

Man, i wish i was a member, so i could invite everyone out for beers at my house afterwards xD

I miss my house... :P

Edited by macburl

Yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if some :D head clan decided to spoil the fun. Most clans don't fight for equipment anyway, at least when I was in one.

When I was in 3xtermination and Legacy we used to fight/hunt other clans to prove we were better than them, for free publicity (war topics etc) and of course because fights are fun, I really don't see what a clan would prove by beating a bunch of people with Mithril so I highly doubt anyone will bother hunting us (maybe a few cc teams will but we can handle them).

I was on the right world at the right meeting place, and there were like, 2 people.

We'll run house even if it's only you and me babe :D

Awwww yeahhhr! >:P :(

Guest gbeastsp

Yeah, btw, ít will be fun!

and ofcourse, you dont need all the things the say (like me not arrows, but a sling!).

now just train my ranging and defeat the dragon to wear full dragon hide.

cant wait till tomorrow!

Yeah, shizzle went down, I'm going.

Should I go as an 85 range 44 def or 84 str 63 def.

SOMEONE HELP ME PICK. :D

I can try to come, however i'm only level 99 and never pk'ed before, so i have no idea what to do. :D

Guest skicek

hello agien :( i had problems with my computer thats why i dont answer.

Merch Gwyar

but im a guy ;P

To all of you, we going to have some fun not to make a war :P even if some clans come to crush us it will be a fun in that case we have "mithril armor" :P and i do not asking to came with full rune...

Only i have a hope that every one will have a good time in this event :D

. if it's only me and if i have t olearn Swedish for the occasion, by golly i'll be there >:T

...The uh, other website IS Swedish, right? :D i probably just enraged half of my future team mates xP

Polish, I believe.