Sal's RuneScape Forum
Doom

Nba

Aaannndd according to ESPN/Sportscenter's Twitter, Metta agreed to a new year deal with NY.

At least they got someone to replace Steve Novak, but I'm still not sure Bargnani's gonna make a very good impact there.

I just got done watching him on NBA TV announce that he had signed with the Knicks. I'm glad for him. He seemed very excited to get the chance to go back to New York to play again.

I read today that the Celtics were able to get $10mil in trade exceptions from the Nets trade. They are doing all the right things in the rebuilding process.

I read today that the Celtics were able to get $10mil in trade exceptions from the Nets trade. They are doing all the right things in the rebuilding process.

Now to shop rondo....

Now to shop rondo....

Have read that the Pistons are possible trade partners. Pairing him with Josh Smith might work.

I actually like Detroit so I was disappointed when they signed Josh Smith. I wanted to See a Drummond/Monroe frontcourt. Now it will be Smith/Monroe with Drummond off the Bench.

If the celtics make a move at the deadline, I could see something like a 3 way between bobcats/celtics/pistons working out. Because Josh Smith can't be traded until 3 months from now.

Celtics receive Villanueva from Pistons and Bobcats rights to Pistons Pick (bobcats can choose a pistons pick over the next 4 years)

Bobcats receive Josh Smith + Charlie Villanueva

Pistons receive Brandon Bass + Rondo

I doubt the Celtics would take Villanueva for Rondo, even if there is a 1st Round pick in next years draft in the deal.

Then the pistons would have to throw in drummond or monroe. But I doubt they would do that since they see a lot of potential in both. The celtics are probably going to get rid of Rondo since they are in full rebuilding mode. They aren't going to win many more games with him than without him.

also...

How does tyson chandler jump with legs like that??

Uj0MSdv_original.jpg?1374710152

I doubt the Celtics would take Villanueva for Rondo, even if there is a 1st Round pick in next years draft in the deal.

Then the pistons would have to throw in drummond or monroe. But I doubt they would do that since they see a lot of potential in both. The celtics are probably going to get rid of Rondo since they are in full rebuilding mode. They aren't going to win many more games with him th

If they trade him, I'm certain what they would want is a 2014 first round pick and a solid young player. I'm sure they'd take on an expiring contract as well.

Then the pistons would have to throw in drummond or monroe. But I doubt they would do that since they see a lot of potential in both. The celtics are probably going to get rid of Rondo since they are in full rebuilding mode. They aren't going to win many more games with him th

If they trade him, I'm certain what they would want is a 2014 first round pick and a solid young player. I'm sure they'd take on an expiring contract as well.

I would just hate to see drummond or monroe go since they're such young/promising players. I would rather them give up brandon knight + stuckey or something. Brandon Knight isn't going to be great but i doubt the celtics want him as the main trade piece.

I would just hate to see drummond or monroe go since they're such young/promising players. I would rather them give up brandon knight + stuckey or something. Brandon Knight isn't going to be great but i doubt the celtics want him as the main trade piece.

You called it. Brandon Knight was moved to Milwaukee in a Brandon Jennings sign and trade package.

Not a fan of the trade. I honestly would have preferred Detroit just keeping Calderon for a few more years. He cant least pass well and shoot at the right times. Now you have two chuckers in jennings/smith.

Don't like where the Pistons are headed.

I like how people have forgotten about Kobe since he was injured. I think he is going to bounce back with a great year, maybe even an MVP year.

It's his 35th birthday today! :D

I'd rather him win another ring than a MVP. After the Knicks though.

I just realized that Kris Humphries plays for the Celtics. Remember when Rondo and Humphries got into a fight and Rondo scratched Humphries last season and the two (and Gerald Wallace who is also a new Celtic) were ejected? I wonder how that will play into the team's chemistry. I don't see Rondo as a person who will forget that incident.

To be honest I don't even think Humphries will be in Boston for the 14-15 season, if he's not traded in mid-season this year; once Olynyk develops enough they'll probably just move him to center full-time. As for Rondo, I feel like he's gonna shun Humphries on some level or just be as cold as possible to him.

I doubt Rondo's staying for long. He's a young PG and he knows what he's worth. Weren't the Celtics trying to trade him anyway?

I feel like that was because of the conflicts between him and Doc Rivers, but now that Brad Stevens is in maybe that could work out? I might be wrong about the reason but I haven't heard any recent trade rumours either. :mellow:

In any case, I'd like to have at least one really solid All-Star, albeit a rather immature one, to build my new team around than start off completely fresh with complement players and draft picks, etc.

Knicks aint playing that good :(.