Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Minimus

Mini's Pk Gallery

These are the 50 PKs of my PKing career. I don't PK that often, but every now and then, I run out there and just get into fights for fun. I'm not great, so I hope you'll enjoy reading this.

It was quite a hard trip, considering getting Defence many times - and still, I have not. Now, I'm going to try to get Turmoil, then PK like crazy, then possibly get Defence after that. I'm quite inactive now: I go to boarding school for 6 weeks at a time, and am only back home for either 1 week or a month (during end of term holidays). For moral support, well, there have been plenty of people, but mainly, I'd like to thank Maj0r Mike.

So here we go then, my first 50 kills starting from when I started PKing properly on my main (I used to PK on F2P pures before the removal of the wilderness). Flame me for being low risk if need be; I do welfare a lot :(. From Old>New

pr0pk1.png

pr0pk2.png

pr0pk3.png

pr0pkbonesloot.png

pr0pk4.png

propk5.png

pr0pk6.png

61 BGS SPEC KO

pr0pk761bgsspecko.png

57 BGS SPEC KO

faygyv.png

9ia0ib.png

a27p50.png

6p9r9t.png

6pqaog.png

e681nb.png

v8n7a1.png

35l9isl.png

2enqdg9.png

k03k3c.png

2ag47bd.png

53v2o1.png

2598mzm.png

2q2gzud.png

s1lsb9.png

551phe.png

2n1rytw.png

WHIP 2 HIT:

2dhs605.png

szhn9l.png

12480pk.png <-Halfway through this boring gallery!

2h3br0l.png

34nmckk.png

qrn635.png

717cbn.png

ay1z42.png

2v3semp.png

2889w75.png

23wkxhd.png

2dtsqrp.png

2m3461l.png

10wsj6x.png

652 AGS SPEC KO

2vsqom9.png

2nbrcxu.png

2aetutw.png

1.9M PK (price at the time of the kill)

2e6d0s5.png

2jfbpyu.png

2nvcpag.png

a5cbqx.png

sdn4fk.png

33ldq9g.png

2vl9ue1.png

xo4m6r.png

10hviq9.png

2s93rtk.png

28vr5g4.png

I might have missed out a few, because Tinypic was functioning badly. This took a while to upload, and I know it isn't great, but please take the time to post a comment. :D

Thanks.

Edit: Typo.

Edit2: More:

33u3720.png

Edit3: Very funny double kill. 106 asks me for fight, and I knew it was a lure. I thought carefully about it, then accepted. So there we were in level 9 Wilderness, and there was a 118 with Korasi watching the fight. I killed the 106, but sadly was not my loot. A little crowd had gathered (the 106 must've been famous), and someone took the loot. I didn't screenie it cause the 118 immediately PJed me. I repot, put on smite and attacked him. Near the end of our invents, I got a good veng to normal hit combo, and thus, this loot:

25uqn3p.png

(That person in the picture with AGS was the person I had previously killed who came back to watch the aftermath of the brawl.)

Edited by Minimus

Amg amg amg first :D

Another PKer strolling in here to claim the section ;D

Edit3: Very funny double kill. 106 asks me for fight, and I knew it was a lure. I thought carefully about it, then accepted. So there we were in level 9 Wilderness, and there was a 118 with Korasi watching the fight. I killed the 106, but sadly was not my loot. A little crowd had gathered (the 106 must've been famous), and someone took the loot. I didn't screenie it cause the 118 immediately PJed me. I repot, put on smite and attacked him. Near the end of our invents, I got a good veng to normal hit combo, and thus, this loot:

25uqn3p.png

(That person in the picture with AGS was the person I had previously killed who came back to watch the aftermath of the brawl.)

Edited by Minimus

*Blows dust off login button*

Took me a few attempts to load the topic from the mass pics lol. Must of taken awhile to upload.

Great job on the kills. Good luck getting to turmoil. Seems like everyone here is enjoying your topic.

Leaving again on Sunday.

So, after a month and a week or so, I should be back here, and I'll probably PK some more and update this.

Unless I PK some more tomorrow, an update won't be coming along anytime soon.

Until later, Sal's!

Leaving again on Sunday.

So, after a month and a week or so, I should be back here, and I'll probably PK some more and update this.

Unless I PK some more tomorrow, an update won't be coming along anytime soon.

Until later, Sal's!

:D

You're awesome anyways Mini! Have a good life!