Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Young Leo

The Lord Of The Rings Online

Some races also don't have accesses to other classes; for example, I don't think Hobbits can become Champions and Dwarves can't play as Lore-Masters. The most balanced overall race would probably be Humans or Elves.

That's true, but you need to remember that even if you won't see dwarf burglars running around, you shouldn't focus on the race first. Pick the class, then look at the races. :D

Race is just a visual choice, the class is the most important choice you'll make since that'll shape your playstyle and the way you explore and travel through Middle-Earth.

I'm kind of curious if its worthwhile purchasing Riding for 95 TP for a level 10 or so chara. Atm Lotro US also has a 50% steed discount for the starter horse so it seems a good deal?

You definitely want the riding skill. The 95 TP can be gained easily through deeds so you don't have to spend money.

Update 2 from this Monday gives the Riding Skill with a horse now too, if I remember correctly. And like Redmonke said, 95 isn't very hard to reach if you do a lot of quests or NPC-killing. :D

Hmm, guess I'll play a bit more and wait till the 50% steed discount (cause I definitely don't have 500 silver :D )comes around again =)

Edited by Un0

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.