a. Who's that Lego guy?

b. Skill List

c. Short Term Goals

d. Long Term Goals

e. Completed Goals

f. Latest Level

g. Guestbook

a. Who's that Lego guy?

Hey there everyone, I'm Lego (LegolasC24) and I've been playing RS for about 6-7 years, I believe I started in '04 but it's all a little hazy now. I'm basically a huge noob and I know it, whatever haha. I'm not really that big into combat considering RuneScape's combat system is god awful, so I've immersed myself more into the finer point of RuneScape's gameplay: skilling. In like '08 I started a log here back when I wanted 99 Woodcutting all from willows but I gave up on that reallll quick, and quit for awhile. I'm proud to say I started again 2 months ago and in that time frame achieved 99 Woodcutting. Side note: Thank God for ivy. :D As for rl, my name's Chris, I'm a senior in high school and I can't wait to get out and go to college. So pumped, couldn't be more ready. I'm looking to study to become a Guidance Counselor but I'm probably going to teach first, leaning towards Social Studies right now. I play soccer and workout daily, and I play Super Smash Brothers: Melee on the GameCube professionally. :P If anyone else is part of the Smash community, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it! :D That's pretty much it, thanks for reading this log and supporting! Be sure to sign the guestbook if you haven't already!

b. Skill List

stats22711.png

c. Short Term Goals

99 Thieving:As of right now my goal is 99 Thieving via Pyramid Plunder. I started at 50 two days ago and I'm already at 73 so I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty fast. :D

legolasc24.png

d. Long Term Goals

99 Fishing: This is going to be long and tedious, as I'm going to camp Shilo Village and power level from 73-85. Once at 85 I'm fishing I'm heading to cavefish until 90 (6960 cavefish from 85-90). At 90 I'm fishing rocktails to 99, wish me luck! (20232 rocktails from 90-99)

legolasc24.png

99 Cooking: Cooking is fairly generic and I expect won't take too long. Unlike most noobs I'm not buying 99 cooking, I'm just gonna take all the fish I get from 99 Fishing and cook them, hopefully making a decent profit. I expect something close to 30m but we'll see with this economy.

legolasc24.png

99 Smithing/Mage: This one is a package deal because I plan on superheating gold ore with Goldsmithing Gaunts all the way to 99 Smithing and Mage. The current math is as such: 223340 gold ores smelted into bars for both 99's. I'm also losing quite a bit of money this way and I'm expecting it's gonna cost somewhere close to 30m for the project. This is my favorite goal right now, but the fact is I don't have the capital right now to go for it. Once I have the money though, it's a done deal. :o

legolasc24.png

legolasc24.png

?? Crafting: Honestly I have no idea where this one is gonna go. What it comes down to is this: I'm going to have 223340 gold bars and I'll have absolutely nothing to do with them. I can either A. Sell them for a large sum of money or B. Keep them and go for 90+ crafting. I honestly don't know what to do here, maybe you guys can help me decide! :)

legolasc24.png

e. Completed Goals

99 Woodcutting: This only took about a month at ivy from 85. I basically just pulled up Hulu, watched the first two seasons of Naruto Shippuden and clicked on new ivy every once in awhile. Super easy 99, I suggest it for anyone that hasn't gotten their first one yet or have nothing better to do. :D

99wcg.png

f. Latest Level

Well, my latest level was 73 Thief but I hadn't decided to make a log yet so I didn't snap a pic, woops. Sorry! :(

g. Guestbook/Comments

Post replies if you want to be in the guestbook and leave a comment! I'll edit this post and add them accordingly, because I'm a wizard and have special powers like that. :P

Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for the support! I'm always in W70 and I'll take donations if you're willing! I'm literally crap for cash right now and anything will help! If not it's whatever, I'm not begging haha I can always make it myself. :P See you around! Shoot me a pm here or in game if you want! RSN: LegolasC24

Cheers! :D

-Lego

Edited by LeG0

Good luck on all the 99's and congratz on 99 woodcutting and 73 theiving! Hope you're log goes well i can tell you like skills :D

support

Edited by Moo

Good luck with your log man.

I used to play Melee competitively too, but then I grew to the big leagues and I play SSF4 and MvC3 now, haha.

Good luck on all the 99's and congratz on 99 woodcutting and 73 theiving! Hope you're log goes well i can tell you like skills :(

support

Thanks man! :D

I used to play Melee competitively too, but then I grew to the big leagues and I play SSF4 and MvC3 now, haha.

Much respect for the SSF4 community, I don't know much about the MvC3 community though haha, do they go hand in hand and I'm just oblivious or something?

Good luck on all the 99's and congratz on 99 woodcutting and 73 theiving! Hope you're log goes well i can tell you like skills :(

support

Thanks man! :D

Much respect for the SSF4 community, I don't know much about the MvC3 community though haha, do they go hand in hand and I'm just oblivious or something?

Yeah, I guess you could say something like that.

74thief.png

Full screen images coming soon! I just use the resizeable option and I'm too lazy to make my pics fit the post window size. I'll get to it eventually. :D

EDIT: I stopped being lazy. :(

75thiefg.png

Edited by LeG0