Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Master of Mining

Wow

Hey, I'm sort of renewed here. Actually, I am renewed. Anyways, I don't know who all here remembers me or knows who I am anymore. By June 2008 I was a fat gaining, hardcore runescape player who thought I was king for my ability to play the game so well by my standards. Nonetheless, something came over me making myself want to get banned.

So, there I went trying to get banned and it happened. Later, I regretted it. I don't necessarily regret it now as it has had no effect but good on me. (wow, I'm not doing too well with this) In all respects, this forum kept me playing runescape. Not having it after 6 months ultimately helped me just quit and lose my addiction to the game and find other things I loved. I then began to really improve my guitar skills. This later helped with another thing that will be mentioned in the next paragraph...or somewhere.

I still log on and do runecrafting runs from time to time or even play for a few days doing things like mining or runecrafting- what else have I enjoyed doing more in my past here?

Anyways, about my personal self and how I've changed since my former days here. I've for one grown two years older(almost 3) than when I was banned at the age of 15. I've gone from being lazy to still being lazy(about schoolwork..AGH) but much more active. My guitar playing really took off in a good direction once I quit playing runescape. I took back up the piano this year(my senior year of high school) after a 4.5 year hiatus. This was partially put in my place by my start of runescape. I just recently got accepted into music college and am hoping to earn a scholarship from my piano playing which I picked back up on very fast. What is the reasoning of telling you that? Self discipline. I've learned it...for the most part.

This isn't a bragging topic and most certainly not a runescape bashing topic. More so, it's just to tell you all how I've changed and that I am in fact glad to reconnect with some old friends on here and possibly meet some new ones. Seeing how I don't play runescape much at all anymore, making new friends may be a bit hard.

TL;DR? Banned, changed, back.

Quagmire wooah haven't seen you in yonks! Glad to see you back.

I remember you were Trey Strukel's hero, and he always looked up to you in his skill log, and that you were a Mining beast. :D

Welcome back!

Quaggy :3 welcome back.

Same thing happened to me, however I took up mountain biking instead. I'm planning on doing the lands end to john o'groats ride this year. :(

Anyway welcome back. :D

Welcome

To

Ameri

Cana

Please

Make

Your

Selection

Followed

By

The