Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Oak

Funny Thing About Hackers...

Greetings!

Your account in the World of Warcra ft has been proved to have possiblely broken the following terms for usage of the World of Warcraft.

Terms of the World of Warcraft include:you shall not develop sexual activity or abuse it economically, you shall not deliver or post content or language which the operator regards harmful or make a dvertisement,or humiliate, slander or harass other people, and you shall not sell virtual objects in the game for“real”currency or exchange this kind of virtual objects for real objects outside of the game unless you have obtained written approval from the operator and Blizzard,or your account material has been altered due to hacking or you have not logged in for a long time,In order to avoid hacking,we have to prove that you are the original owner of the account.please click the following link to log in our official website and conduct identity authentication:

[insert suspicious link]

Please notice that if you ignore this mail, your account might be frozen,terminated,closed,deleted or canceled.

Even if this behavior is the result of a third party accessing the account instead of the registered user(for example,a friend,family member,or leveling service)then the account can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

To better understand our position against exploitative activity and the risks involved,please review this article:[another suspicious link]

We ask you take a monent to review these terms at [yet another link]. Note that additional Terms of Use violat ions may result in more severe actions against this account, up to and including permanent closure.

Regards,

Customer Services

Blizzard Entertainment

Apparently, they don't know how to spell check things out of all the things they do on their computers. :D Another note is that my WoW account is frozen b/c there is no game time left (about 3 weeks ago, it ran out).

So have any of you experienced the fails of a hacker?

Edited by Tsunayoshi

Develop sexual activity?

I think that's going on failblog. :D Forgot that part :(

Develop sexual activity?

Yeah, i'm not really sure how someone could code a sex ability or something.

My gramdar is going nuts :D

Jeez that was bad. Scams these days....

I think you confused hackers with script kiddies. Phishing in most cases isn't hacking anyways, because those guys are just kids that heard about this new hip thing called "phishing" and downloaded some ready-made phisher without even looking inside the code.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.