Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EpicNoobHero

Good Peekay Build? Which Food Should I Use (for F2p)

I want to make an F2P account for PK'ing with friends, and I was wondering if these were good:

Build Name: Prayer Beast (STR focus): Rune2h + aggressive + str pots + ultimate str prayer

STATS:

HP: Depends on how fast it levels

Attack: 40

Strength: +40 (I'll use XP lamps on this guy)

Ranged: +50 (Since ATK + STR > Range x 1.5 doesn't affect CB. Even though HP does...)

Defence: 1

Prayer: 31 (for ultimate strength or protect item if I'm not in a high-risk world)

EQUIPS:

Head: Iron Full-Helm

Neck: Amulet of Strength

Body: Monk Robes

Legs: Monk Robes

Weapon: Rune 2h (agressive attack style)

Arms: Leather Vambraces

Feet: Leather Boots

INVENTORY:

x1 STR potion (4)

x27 of a food (which food should I use to peekay? I thought anchovy pizzas or lobbys)

I was going to peekay with two ranged pure riends in F2P (usually one at a time) and was wondering if my setup was good for peekaying, and if there's calculators for my CB level. I was going to use agressive attack style, ultimate strength, and a strength potion with a rune 2h to optimize my hit. I know about gravite, but I don't want to lose it and have whatever n00b kills me to add me and cry to me about not getting my gravite 2h. Plus, 40 dung just for a non-main I'll barely use is boring, I don't want to get the points, get a gravite weapon, and be PJ'ed to lose it.

MAKING THE ACCOUNT + MONEY:

To get the money for rune 2h and pots and food to peekay all day, I was going to kill cows. This new account (level 1 in everything but hp which is 10) could train on cows to 40 atk and str, and buy big bones from the grand exchange, bury them until 31 pray, forget pray after that, and peekay. If I ever run out of money, I kill cows and sell the cowhides to make bank while training STR.

I was going to hang out in good level wildy with my budd(y/ies) with food and find people (1 at a time) to ask to team, bring them to the castle and shut the door, I was going to attack the person while my ranged budd(y/ies) would stand behind the door and wait for the n00b to run out. If I go five turns where the n00b doesn't run, my friend jumps in and shoots them, and if there's more rangers, they stay outside the door. One of my friends might hybrid with 1 def and use a bow, and r2h as a K0 weapon.

I planned on using the r2h for all fights, even with pots + pray + aggressive it's damage output might be slower. More accurate since I'll have 40 atk, and with good str I could K0 them on suprise. I don't plan on getting more prayer for protect melee, because n00bs who can't peekay use it. I was going to level ranged too, it doesn't affect CB level, just the HP gained does which is useful for peekay, in case I have any n00bs run away who don't die or teleport to shoot down... addy arrows and the maple shortbow. I was going to keep it at 50, not train it outside of peekay because I don't want to go overboard when STR gets harder to gain. Harder to surprise K0 people in F2P... but it can work.

I haven't peekayed in 8 years, I used a build like this and I was a n00b little kid age 7/8. I can't remember how it did though, I just remember fighting people with these equips. I want to peekay in mems with a maul and magic bow, but I can only afford mems this month for my main... that's if I decide to buy it.

Prayer on a under 50 combat pure is a bad idea.

Get

40 attack

55 strength

1 defense

1 prayer

70 range

xx hp

* magic doesn't really matter but 37 nets you all the freeplay teleports. And in the unlikely event someone actually has full rune at your level you might want 59 magic for fireblast.

You need more cooking skillz. Everyone knows that to be a good PKer you need to cook. Woodcutting is also underrated, having a good chopping arm is a next level maneuver to through your opponent off balance. The trick is to treat him/her like a yew and just let 'er rip with that terribly hypertrophied arm of yours from that 99 chopping. Lumberjacks fo lyfe.

If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to pm me. I am more than happy to help.

EDIT: killing is bad. make wood not war.

Edited by Ouranos

Prayer at 40 Strength? Lulwut!

Uhh

45 Attack

90+ Strength

1 Defence

31 Prayer

RShort-G2h

or

40 Attack, 65+ Strength

31 Prayer

1 Defence.

That is assuming you really want prayer. I would strongly go against it though.

It's spelt "PK". You don't call the UCSIS "youseeeseyees", don't write "peekay" or you'll just look silly.

The others are right on target here. Prayer's only really useful at higher levels. Oh and, the best food is anchovy pizza, you can eat both slices in the time it takes to eat a single lobster and it heals for a total of 180 hp, quite an improvement over swordfish's 140 and lobster's 120. In fact, you can eat the first slice of the pizza and any other food in the time it takes to eat any one food. So in a pinch, you could eat a slice, and a swordie to heal for a whopping 230 when you're in an ugly situation. So ideally I'd recommend a food loadout of 6 swordfish and the rest pizzas. Use second slices for out-of-combat eating. Pizzas are expensive as hell though, you'd probably do better with just swordies and (if you are really poor) lobsters.

I want to make an F2P account for PK'ing with friends, and I was wondering if these were good:

Build Name: Prayer Beast (STR focus): Rune2h + aggressive + str pots + ultimate str prayer

STATS:

HP: Depends on how fast it levels

Attack: 40

Strength: +40 (I'll use XP lamps on this guy)

Ranged: +50 (Since ATK + STR > Range x 1.5 doesn't affect CB. Even though HP does...)

Defence: 1

Prayer: 31 (for ultimate strength or protect item if I'm not in a high-risk world)

EQUIPS:

Head: Iron Full-Helm

Neck: Amulet of Strength

Body: Monk Robes

Legs: Monk Robes

Weapon: Rune 2h (agressive attack style)

Arms: Leather Vambraces

Feet: Leather Boots

INVENTORY:

x1 STR potion (4)

x27 of a food (which food should I use to peekay? I thought anchovy pizzas or lobbys)

I was going to peekay with two ranged pure riends in F2P (usually one at a time) and was wondering if my setup was good for peekaying, and if there's calculators for my CB level. I was going to use agressive attack style, ultimate strength, and a strength potion with a rune 2h to optimize my hit. I know about gravite, but I don't want to lose it and have whatever n00b kills me to add me and cry to me about not getting my gravite 2h. Plus, 40 dung just for a non-main I'll barely use is boring, I don't want to get the points, get a gravite weapon, and be PJ'ed to lose it.

MAKING THE ACCOUNT + MONEY:

To get the money for rune 2h and pots and food to peekay all day, I was going to kill cows. This new account (level 1 in everything but hp which is 10) could train on cows to 40 atk and str, and buy big bones from the grand exchange, bury them until 31 pray, forget pray after that, and peekay. If I ever run out of money, I kill cows and sell the cowhides to make bank while training STR.

I was going to hang out in good level wildy with my budd(y/ies) with food and find people (1 at a time) to ask to team, bring them to the castle and shut the door, I was going to attack the person while my ranged budd(y/ies) would stand behind the door and wait for the n00b to run out. If I go five turns where the n00b doesn't run, my friend jumps in and shoots them, and if there's more rangers, they stay outside the door. One of my friends might hybrid with 1 def and use a bow, and r2h as a K0 weapon.

I planned on using the r2h for all fights, even with pots + pray + aggressive it's damage output might be slower. More accurate since I'll have 40 atk, and with good str I could K0 them on suprise. I don't plan on getting more prayer for protect melee, because n00bs who can't peekay use it. I was going to level ranged too, it doesn't affect CB level, just the HP gained does which is useful for peekay, in case I have any n00bs run away who don't die or teleport to shoot down... addy arrows and the maple shortbow. I was going to keep it at 50, not train it outside of peekay because I don't want to go overboard when STR gets harder to gain. Harder to surprise K0 people in F2P... but it can work.

I haven't peekayed in 8 years, I used a build like this and I was a n00b little kid age 7/8. I can't remember how it did though, I just remember fighting people with these equips. I want to peekay in mems with a maul and magic bow, but I can only afford mems this month for my main... that's if I decide to buy it.

This isn't rsc where weapons have no attack speed r2h is a K0 weapon not a main weapon.