Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Elemental Workshop Iv

Our Elemental Workshop IV quest guide is now available! If you're looking for a helpful walkthrough on the newest quest, check this guide out! A huge thanks goes to N3wb for writing this excellent guide for us! :D

Newb guide by N3wb. :D

Dw, seems pretty good. I've only done EW I though, so don't expect me to actually use this guide anytime soon. :(

i wish i had the levels to do but i am working on it so i will do that soon thxs sals

Nice guide N3wb! I will definitely be using this when I get members back! :D

Edited by Desireful

Nice job. Now for artisans w/shop...

Edited by Sofee

A "Keyblade"...Well, THAT'S not stolen from anything...-_-

very possible that it is a reference to KH

Edited by N3wb

Great guide N3wb - easy to follow.

Two minor changes would help a bit:

1. The anvil to use to make the Cosmic Gloves and Chaos Boots is the same one you use previously NOT the one on the very top (ground-level).

2. The 4 levers used to move the track should be (from left to right): 5 Clockwise, 1 Clockwise, 1 Counter-clockwise, 5 Counter-clockwise.

Other than this your guide is excellent. Took me about an hour to do Quest since I already had 2 primed bars ready.

Great guide N3wb - easy to follow.

Two minor changes would help a bit:

1. The anvil to use to make the Cosmic Gloves and Chaos Boots is the same one you use previously NOT the one on the very top (ground-level).

2. The 4 levers used to move the track should be (from left to right): 5 Clockwise, 1 Clockwise, 1 Counter-clockwise, 5 Counter-clockwise.

Other than this your guide is excellent. Took me about an hour to do Quest since I already had 2 primed bars ready.

You should post that information in this forum so it can be added onto the site. :D