Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Riddick

Range Pking On Zerk

I have a zerker pure, would it be worth pking with range before I get strength higher?

60 attack

70 strength

45 defense

78 hp

82 magic

87 range

Should I play around with range pking a bit before I raise strength? Or just wait until 80 strength & 94 mage until I start pking?

It's worth a try if your bank can support it.

You'll basically be a low level range tank.

Edited by Pureosaur

Try msb with rune arrows. Spec then switch to crossbow with good bolts. Since your lacking other k0 methods you wanna rely on switching from a fast weapon into a slower but harder hitting weapon. Most likely going 100% crossbow won't get you far as a rune or zerker pure without venge. They'll probably safe after every hit of 200+ and it's too slow to overwhelm them unless you're like 90+ ranged.

Everything Mike said except carry a DDS instead of using MSB spec,you can get lucky and spec 180-180 or w/e.

Try msb with rune arrows. Spec then switch to crossbow with good bolts. Since your lacking other k0 methods you wanna rely on switching from a fast weapon into a slower but harder hitting weapon. Most likely going 100% crossbow won't get you far as a rune or zerker pure without venge. They'll probably safe after every hit of 200+ and it's too slow to overwhelm them unless you're like 90+ ranged.

I agree, he won't get very far without venge.