Sal's RuneScape Forum
Naota

Television & Movies Discussion Thread

Just saw Shawshank redemption for the first time. Good movie. With Stephen King writing it I thought there would be some supernatural element, but nope.

Well,

thanks for the spoiler.

Who has watched Frozen?

Is it any worth seeing if you are a male. Everybody I know who (openly) likes it is a girl.

In the Land Before Time they don't go to the moon.

woah you really need to use spoilers man, thanks for ruining the movie I was supposed to watch next

Edited by Shooter585

I didn't spoil anything. It would be like me saying In the Land Before Time they don't go to the moon.

fudge bro. That is the second one.

I thought guys like Frozen too. I haven't watched Frozen yet lol

3rd Hobbit film name changed to The Battle of the Five Armies: http://variety.com/2...ame-1201163010/

Gah.

Sorry I didn't notice this before but I think it's stupid. They should have used "There and Back Again" because it was an alternate name of the book and plus it makes more sense to end the trilogy with "back again." I don't even know what the Battle of the Five Armies is. Was it in the book? Seems more like a distraction from the main story to me.

So yeah just a stupid marketing ploy for something that shouldn't need too much marketing.

3rd Hobbit film name changed to The Battle of the Five Armies: http://variety.com/2...ame-1201163010/

Gah.

Sorry I didn't notice this before but I think it's stupid. They should have used "There and Back Again" because it was an alternate name of the book and plus it makes more sense to end the trilogy with "back again." I don't even know what the Battle of the Five Armies is. Was it in the book? Seems more like a distraction from the main story to me.

So yeah just a stupid marketing ploy for something that shouldn't need too much marketing.

The Hobbit spoilers follow:

To be fair, the battle of the five armies is the only thing left to cover from the book. I find it difficult to get too annoyed about it, to be honest.

Don't they actually have to go back though?

Anyone else catch True Detective? God damn if you haven't seen it yet go watch it. One of the best seasons of television I've ever seen.

Anyone else catch True Detective? God damn if you haven't seen it yet go watch it. One of the best seasons of television I've ever seen.

It was REALLY good. It was smart and witty and it knew it. It'll be sad not having Rust and Marty for Season 2.

It was REALLY good. It was smart and witty and it knew it. It'll be sad not having Rust and Marty for Season 2.

Matthew McConaughey (Rust) absolutely killed it in the series, it will definitely suck not seeing any more of him.

Who watched Inception?

I still have to.

I need to watch that as well.

Who watched Inception?

I still have to.

Very cool movie and the soundtrack is breathtaking. I need to watch it again.

Can we talk about music in here as well?

What are your favorite TV shows?

I watched Cloud Atlas after reading the book (definitely recommend both). Pleasantly surprised at how amazing the film adaptation is considering the books structure. Coherent and seamless throughout, I applaud the film-makers and actors.

I watched the Village last night/early this morning since I couldn't fall asleep.

The hell with that ending. To me it pretty much ended when things were actually getting interesting.

I watched the Village last night/early this morning since I couldn't fall asleep.

The hell with that ending. To me it pretty much ended when things were actually getting interesting.

That movie marked the start of Shyamalan's fall.

This girl keeps telling me to watch White Chicks

This girl keeps telling me to watch White Chicks

Seriously one of my favorite movies of all time.

I recommend u guys watch fargo!! (with maritn freeeman!!(aka the hobbit!!!)!!!)

Yusssss. It's so strange and weird yet absolutely riveting to watch. Amazing acting and gr8 script!!

I recommend u guys watch fargo!! (with maritn freeeman!!(aka the hobbit!!!)!!!)

Yusssss. It's so strange and weird yet absolutely riveting to watch. Amazing acting and gr8 script!!

its not weird dude its totally sik. cant wait for season 2!! Edited by Fabio

Anyone watching Korra Season 3?

shizzle is pretty great.