Sal's RuneScape Forum
Naota

Television & Movies Discussion Thread

So I decided to give Utopia a try after hearing some very good things about it...

It is indeed a very good show. The soundtrack especially is made to perfection, and the entire show is just captivating each minute.

Anyone who's seen Divergent, is it good/worth downloading?

It's complete rip off of the Hunger Games WITHOUT THE GAMES! If you must waste your time watching it, make sure you don't pay a cent!

Anyone who's seen Divergent, is it good/worth downloading?

It's complete rip off of the Hunger Games WITHOUT THE GAMES! If you must waste your time watching it, make sure you don't pay a cent!

I did end up watching it, wasn't too bad. It did seem like a poor man's Hunger Games, though.

Bojack Horseman is pretty okay.

Rewatching always sunny with the gf. Highly recommend. Apparently I'm a lot like dennis.

Walking Dead has started up again and I must say, it's had an incredible opening, especially with their season premiere (one of the best episodes thus far).

Also no Utopia (UK show) season 3, very disappointed with that :( If you haven't yet heard of/watched the show, do check it out - the visuals and audio are breathtaking and the plot makes for an interesting premise.

Anyone who has yet to see John Wick should see John Wick. It's one of Keanu Reeves's finest performances and has some of the best action from any movie this year.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Anyone who has yet to see John Wick should see John Wick. It's one of Keanu Reeves's finest performances and has some of the best action from any movie this year.

I wanted to see it but then I forgot

So Netflix is rumoured to be producing a live action Zelda series. My life is complete now.

I'm back to watching The Walking Dead. I loved the first seasons but then got a little bored of the show and paid little to no attention to a couple seasons (most stuff concerning the Governor drama and the fall of the prison). I'm now watching I think season 5, and it's great. The last episode I watched (14 I believe) had two brutal deaths, Jesus I know the show has a lot of that stuff but I really wasn't expecting. The first one I could sort of understand, but the second... heck it was sick. I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

I'm going to start TWD this summer :) Heard great things about it.

Just watched Interstellar though, geez what a fantastic film.

So Netflix is rumoured to be producing a live action Zelda series. My life is complete now.

big nintendo boss denied it

so your life still sucks now :P

Two new teaser trailers out. Star Wars looked great, and I'm not even a Star Wars fan. Superman vs Batman is out too. I thought it was weird hearing Charlie Rose and especially Neil DeGrasse Tyson on it; made me laugh instead of taking it seriously.

Watching Black Sails (season 2) and (of course) the new Game of Thrones season.

So yeah gonna be a couple interesting weeks. :P

Two new teaser trailers out. Star Wars looked great, and I'm not even a Star Wars fan. Superman vs Batman is out too. I thought it was weird hearing Charlie Rose and especially Neil DeGrasse Tyson on it; made me laugh instead of taking it seriously.

I loved both trailers too. I mean... they both seem to be ramping up to be interesting movies well worth watching.

Currently started Arrow and I just began Season 2. Got to admit, if Marvel has succeeded in the movie market, DC is really gaining a foothold in the Television market.

Currently started Arrow and I just began Season 2. Got to admit, if Marvel has succeeded in the movie market, DC is really gaining a foothold in the Television market.

Daredevil was a really great show with a fully fleshed out hero and villain. Watched it a few weeks really. Really enjoyed it and I doubt Marvel's going to be outdone that easily.

Anyone interested in witty political satire like The Thick of It should really watch Veep from HBO. Made by the same guy from it's British counterpart and starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Great source of giggles.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Finally got to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2, no idea why I waited so long seeing as I absolutely loved the first one.

Well it was heartbreaking as hell. Like seriously. I don't know if its just me feeling emotional today or something like that, but I thought it was so sad. :(

I mean, as a Spiderman fan since I was a kid I knew Gwen Stacy died, and towards the end you could see it was pretty much guaranteed it was going to be in this movie. Still even when she was falling and I knew what was going to happen (they kept it very similar to the comics which was something I thought was cool) I was still hoping she would somehow live and things would be ok. :(

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield were amazing choices for the movie, I felt overall both movies were pretty good and far better than the previous ones with Tobey Maguire. They also make a pretty cute couple, unlike Tobey + Kirsten Dunst who annoyed the heck out of me.

Edited by Micael Fatia

been movie netflixing a bit the last few weeks and well...

the guardians of the galaxy, heard a lot of good things but I didn't even last 15 minutes before I turned it off, horrible!

Iron man 3, I was tired and looking for something brainless to watch, think I lasted close to an hour before I gave up

a whole hour of searching for the cause of the explosions which was already explained in the intro scene was too much

really

good thing there was also Donnie Brasco which I hadn't seen yet from some reason

and the daredevil series which at least has some character depth and development combined with a more sober filming approach compared to the ad&hd on red bull overdose of the above crap movies

ugh

Edited by Egghebrecht