Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Supa

My Wow Toon Is Gone!

So I've got a level 85 Paladin named Frenskae on the Wyrmrest Accord server (as you can see in my signature). My Wow subscription ended around last week, and I haven't done anything related to WoW since. Just a few minutes ago, I came onto WoW.com to go to Frenskae's armory, and he wasn't on my list. I know for a fact that I didn't delete him, and I haven't been playing recently b/c my subscription is over, so I don't know if I got hacked or not. I only have 5 toons (not including Frenskae) so is it possible that he just can't fit on the list so he isn't there? Or did he get deleted for some reason? (If he did, I'll be FUMING.) And can a Blizzard Representative of some sort e-mail me a log of when he got deleted, so I have an idea of when it happened?

PLEASE. I've worked for a few months on my toon's level, gear, and RP story (like everyone,) so PLEASE don't tell me it got mysteriously deleted...

Thanks in advance,

~Supa

Posting here won't help you at all.

You should contact blizzard about it, they can restore the character if it was deleted.

Posting here won't help you at all.

You should contact blizzard about it, they can restore the character if it was deleted.

I know I won't get it back posting here, but I was looking more to see if this has happened to other people and what they did about it.

oh ok I see what happened. Turned out that you CAN only have 5 toons on the list at a time, and Frenskae was the odd one out. I suppose this can be an embarrassing learning experience. >_<

oh ok I see what happened. Turned out that you CAN only have 5 toons on the list at a time, and Frenskae was the odd one out. I suppose this can be an embarrassing learning experience. >_<

It's okay.

We all do stupid stuff that we look back on and go "wow, I was pretty stupid"

I did that today myself - relfecting, not losing a WoW toon :D

Edited by Naota

Also as a note. If you don't play on your account for a while (I forget how long) your character isn't available on the armory.

I'm happy for you that it didn't get deleted but...

...I doubt they could restore it if it was. I know when I accidentally leveled my 29 twink to 30 they couldn't reverse it, so I think that the two functions would be related. Otherwise if it were reversible their customer support would have even LONGER ques and there wouldn't be a confirmation box for deletion.

I'm happy for you that it didn't get deleted but...

...I doubt they could restore it if it was. I know when I accidentally leveled my 29 twink to 30 they couldn't reverse it, so I think that the two functions would be related. Otherwise if it were reversible their customer support would have even LONGER ques and there wouldn't be a confirmation box for deletion.

Actually it's possible. My friend lied and said her ex-boyfriend deleted her one priest, and they restored it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.