Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
littlejr5

La Noire!

I'm so excited for LA Noire. So looking forward to the face technology. Detective story+big city+good storyline+gta combat=GOTYYYYYYY.

I've been excited for far too long. Just hope it's as good as it looks.

I hope mutliplayer will just be GTA-Red dead like multiplayer, nothing to do with detective stuff. Hope there's free-roam with like gangs and stuff.

I hope mutliplayer will just be GTA-Red dead like multiplayer, nothing to do with detective stuff. Hope there's free-roam with like gangs and stuff.

There's multiplayer? A game like what LA Noire seems to be doesn't need it at all...

I would think it would have, I have no idea. Rockstar always has MP in their open world games though, right?

I would think it would have, I have no idea. Rockstar always has MP in their open world games though, right?

Not developed by Rockstar, only published by them - it's been made by Team Bondi, but I think a few Rockstar employees have helped since they signed a deal with them. So I dunno :D

Yeah I forgot about that. That's awesome, because that means R*'s been working on San Andreas 2 for the last year!!!

I'm on the fence about this game. The concept is really cool and they have John Noble in the cast. I'm just not sure if they can pull it off.

Definitely interested though.

This game isn't that open-world, although you can explore around a little the game makes you go straight from one case to the next so the non-case activities are disappointingly limited.

This game isn't that open-world, although you can explore around a little the game makes you go straight from one case to the next so the non-case activities are disappointingly limited.

Still, that sounds good because there'll be things to do other than the story but not so much that you're constantly distracted or confused.

But I loved going around on massive killing sprees on RDR, which you can't do on this.

But in terms of gameplay this seems so much better I don't care :D

But I loved going around on massive killing sprees on RDR, which you can't do on this.

I hope Bondi haven't dumbed it down so it is accessible to the lowest common denominator. I hope the game actually makes you think, not just going around senselessly killing anything that moves.

If you want crazy, bordering on absurd, killing sprees, play Saints Row. I hope this will be a bit more cerebral with the dialog choices and evidence gathering.

I've looked around, and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna have multiplayer :D I think I'll probably just Gamefly it instead.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.