Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donovan

April Fools!

I'm just happy I got to change my title.

Obvious joke is obvious. It would have being more believable if the DMs didn't post all those "insulting" jokes and Venom hadn't acted like a total jerk.

Better luck 2012 :D

I feel like a wasted tampon :D, still useful but wasted inappropriately!

And with that I take my bow. thankyou.gif

That was definitely the most fun I've had here in a long time. :( I was great fun watching the forum squabble and bicker over themselves, breaking and forming alliances and trying to sort things out. It was like parliament! :D

A great sociological study of forum life. One which I would be pouring over for a long time. It taught us so much about so many people.

Plus my blog got more activity in one night than it ever gets in one years so not bad if I do say so myself.

Thanks for playing guys. Round of applause for the staff! ani_clapping.gif

Edited by Phoenix Rider

A great sociological study of forum life. One which I would be pouring over for a long time. It taught us so much about so many people.

I totally called this too. Kinda.

I believe this could be a social experiment used to demonstrate why Communism does not work, not even on a small scale.

(In the 'Congratulations' topic)

This definitely was a great piece of theater but part of me wishes this was actually true.

But.. but... I'm still respected, right? :D

Yes I am! MWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

respectednub.png

I thought it was an excellent April Fool's joke. I actually logged out of Runescape and hung around the forums to watch it unfold! Well done all concerned.

My one regret was that I had an educational and informative thread going in the Respected Members forum. I didn't check the replies in time, so I might never know the answer! :(

The question was: WTF is this?

zsln9k.gif

We'd got as far as eliminating Satan; a Lemon Chia; and a llama. The jury was still out on a mutated seal with legs and teeth.

I was supposed to stay away for 1-2 more days because of some work I had to do, but it ended up being much easier than I expected and only took 1 day and half, so here I am lol.

So it was an April fool's joke heh?

First of all I have to apologise to the DMs and the people I argued with. In my defence I was actually neutral about the removal of the group, because both the moderators and the DMs had valid reasons to remove/keep the group. But then some of the DMs started acting like powerhungry idiots (nice job btw :D) which made me lose the respect I had for them and support the removal of the group.

I think you guys went a bit too far with this, but I have to admit it was a pretty elaborate joke and even thought most people will say they didn't get fooled the truth is that most did. (but it became pretty obvious it was a joke when the Respected Member group was created :()

I really had to restrain myself to not start to flame you like I did flame the dm's in phoenix's blog :P

I really had to restrain myself to not start to flame you like I did flame the dm's in phoenix's blog :D

Because of my comments in phoenix's blog? Because I got into more arguments than I can count haha. :(

But.. but... I'm still respected, right? :D

Yes I am! MWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

respectednub.png

I thought it was an excellent April Fool's joke. I actually logged out of Runescape and hung around the forums to watch it unfold! Well done all concerned.

My one regret was that I had an educational and informative thread going in the Respected Members forum. I didn't check the replies in time, so I might never know the answer! :(

zsln9k.gif

We'd got as far as eliminating Satan; a Lemon Chia; and a llama. The jury was still out on a mutated seal with legs and teeth.

OMG... JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

It's a Worm from the top to the body and then legs of a llama, it's hairless, high and very colorful. :P

Sorry to everybody I argued with, I knew this was an April's fools.

And Mano, don't call me a retard, you're the only person I don't regret arguing with.

Edit: A few more things;

Because of the RM forums, I learned:

-People actually don't hate me

-We can get pretty far into a Mafia Game

-I like my Pip and sig until I get a new one :D

Edited by Ak-47

I wasn't actually referring to you. But yeah, interesting you'd assume so. :|

It's a Worm from the top to the body and then legs of a llama, it's hairless, high and very colorful. :D

That... actually kinda makes sense

And mad props to Emanick, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have believed it was real.

Well, until everyone started becoming RMs, but by then it was too late.

I wasn't actually referring to you. But yeah, interesting you'd assume so. :|

Because when I made the topic about how random it was I got promoted you said something along the lines of,

"Yeah I still don't think you're respected"

zsln9k.gif

It's a Worm from the top to the body and then legs of a llama, it's hairless, high and very colorful. :D

:( I see where you're going with this! Or could it be half-worm, half-pig? I'm with you on the high.

zsln9k.gif

:( I see where you're going with this! Or could it be half-worm, half-pig? I'm with you on the high.

Must figure it out... I think it's either pig or a llama, I wonder which one. :P

zsln9k.gif

Must figure it out... I think it's either pig or a llama, I wonder which one. :P

Must be awesome to look at when high.

zsln9k.gif

I'm going with pig. Just the way the back legs kick out pretty much gives it away :D

zsln9k.gif

I'm going with pig. Just the way the back legs kick out pretty much gives it away :D

Legs of a pig, skin of a pig but the body of a ???...

Awesome April Fools joke. Even if it was really cruel and frightening at the start.

The sad thing about this joke is we made more posts in a week then I can ever remember. I'd still love to see the original discussion :D

zsln9k.gif

A bean.

zsln9k.gif

It's a Worm from the top to the body and then legs of a llama, it's hairless, high and very colorful. :(

:P I see where you're going with this! Or could it be half-worm, half-pig? I'm with you on the high.

Must figure it out... I think it's either pig or a llama, I wonder which one. :D

I'm going with pig. Just the way the back legs kick out pretty much gives it away :P

A bean.

Who cares just bathe in it's beauty :D

Idk about everyone else, but next year, I'll be suspicious of ANYTHING that happens around the end of March and April 1st. :D