Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chippy

Super Street Fighter Iv

Ok, I need some help with Street Fighter and Ultra combos. Even when I try and do like simple Ultras, like Ryu's it always just does the super. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When it has those three punches on the command screen, that means strong punch, right?

Ok, I need some help with Street Fighter and Ultra combos. Even when I try and do like simple Ultras, like Ryu's it always just does the super. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When it has those three punches on the command screen, that means strong punch, right?

Ummm no. Three punches means Light, Medium AND Hard punches. Akuma's is the easiest. Btw, Juri has the best moves for juggling, Rose has a great Poke Game, and Akuma>Ryu.

Ummm no. Three punches means Light, Medium AND Hard punches. Akuma's is the easiest. Btw, Juri has the best moves for juggling, Rose has a great Poke Game, and Akuma>Ryu.

So wait, do I have to hold down like three buttons or something? Sorry I'm such a noob. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.