Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Azarath

Tormented Demons

You should add that you have to call the steel titan into that spot, and to spec when they are praying melee, other then that i think its done :D

Never mind @ my last post. I'm blind :D

But, I will say there's no real need for Brews without overload if you have 88 summoning.

Edited by Hilly

Never mind @ my last post. I'm blind :D

But, I will say there's no real need for Brews without overload if you have 88 summoning.

This. You don't need any form of food if you take a unicorn (unless brewing yeah).

Also; I know it isn't widely used, but might it be worth mentioning the dragon halberd method? I don't recall seeing this.

But I find it to be very useful for making the kills a little bit more lax in the approach.

If it isn't in there and you're interested, let me know and I'll get some pics and stuff.

Why the Ring of Life? It's really easy to get back to your grave in time and should be replaced with a stat boosting ring if you don't want to wear a ROW.

Also you might want to mention that Hotkeys (F1 for inventory, F3 for Prayers) are always useful and can save you a second instead of getting hit. If you place your weapons right you can switch styles and prayers seamlessly.

Why the Ring of Life? It's really easy to get back to your grave in time and should be replaced with a stat boosting ring if you don't want to wear a ROW.

Also you might want to mention that Hotkeys (F1 for inventory, F3 for Prayers) are always useful and can save you a second instead of getting hit. If you place your weapons right you can switch styles and prayers seamlessly.

Because most people that go to TDs, for the first time arent clever enough to make a second Sapphire lantern for their bank :D But i will add some stuff in. Also hotkeys are discussed in the hybridding section.

@Hilly and Jethraw, this guide isnt meant for pros, fapys armour setups are, this guide is for the average sal user just finishing TDs and wanting to kill them. I already added a little line saying that you can change the inventory as you get more experienced. The setups shown are extremly hard to die with and give noobs the chance to experience the demons for the first time. Also its pretty easy to get 10-15 kills a run with that invent.

Because most people that go to TDs, for the first time arent clever enough to make a second Sapphire lantern for their bank :D But i will add some stuff in. Also hotkeys are discussed in the hybridding section.

@Hilly and Jethraw, this guide isnt meant for pros, fapys armour setups are, this guide is for the average sal user just finishing TDs and wanting to kill them. I already added a little line saying that you can change the inventory as you get more experienced. The setups shown are extremly hard to die with and give noobs the chance to experience the demons for the first time. Also its pretty easy to get 10-15 kills a run with that invent.

Say make more than one lantern, and have them in the bank - all this in case you die.

Also, F5 is the hot key for attack style and special attack

Right I have added Jackys suggestion of including how much experience you get before it decides to swap, Hilly-Donavon-Jethraws suggestion of freminik rings (and dragon halberd). a new paragraph was added because of this to make sure people are prepared before going down (it is found just before how you get to the demons)

Something to note(this only works on the first three luring spots), you can bring a dragon halberd as your primary weapon against the demons and it allows you to stay out of their melee range aswell as giving you some huge special attack damage. You have seen the equipment that you should aim to get now, but there is a couple of things that you should know about these inventories and some precautions you should take. The amount of food in these inventories is well over what you need, this is just so that you can get the feel for the boss and not have to worry about dieing but I suggest the more relaxed you become at the Demons, the less food you should bring. You should keep this pattern up until eventually you are bring no food but your unicorn which should be more than enough pre trip. If you do not have a unicorn and are relying on normal food or potions for healing, then stick with the welfare setup and gradually reduce the amount of rocktails you bring. Incase that you actually do die, there is something I insist you do before going down into the demons layer, make extra Sapphire Lanterns! If you die you will need another lantern to get back down to your grave, and normally it will take you 2-3 mins tops to get down there, so if you die just relax go to your bank and run to your grave; you will make it.

This guide will teach you how to fight and kill the mighty Tormented Demons. Please be aware this monster is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and can kill you extremly quickly

extremly should be extremely

(made from:Ruined Dragon Armour Slice, Ruined Dragon Armour Lump and Ruined Dragon Armour Shard).
you need is theDarklight Sword,
you can use(please note,
Lifepoints(around 168

Missing space

their is an extra picture showing the familiar inventory aswell.
allows you to stay out of their melee range aswell as giving you
to lure the demon to the east aswell making this the best
weapon interface allowing you to do special attacks quickly aswell.

Two words: as well

Incase that you actually do die,

Incase should be Encase

through the hole in the lumbridge cellar,

lumbridge should be Lumbridge as it is a name

Lets talk about the first spot

Lets should be Let's or Let us

of this spot which is the prefered method as it stops the demon from ever crashing

prefered should be preferred

shield and thats when the real damage starts.

thats should be that's or that is

Looks good and ready to go on the site :D

Edited by Ambo100

Checked Woox's vid, says 165 xp for 310 damage.

In the welfare armour section you put

their is an extra picture showing the familiar inventory aswell

Should be there

In the welfare armour section you put

their is an extra picture showing the familiar inventory aswell

Should be there

This equipment is much cheaper than the other sets but still offers decent defensive bonus'.

Bonus' should be bonuses.

Donavon - Donovan :D

Also, Mention Chaotic Crossbow > Rune Crossbow

Edited by Hilly

This guide will teach you how to fight and kill the mighty Tormented Demons. Please be aware this monster is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and can kill you extremly quickly

extremly should be extremely

(made from:Ruined Dragon Armour Slice, Ruined Dragon Armour Lump and Ruined Dragon Armour Shard).
you need is theDarklight Sword,
you can use(please note,
Lifepoints(around 168

Missing space

their is an extra picture showing the familiar inventory aswell.
allows you to stay out of their melee range aswell as giving you
to lure the demon to the east aswell making this the best
weapon interface allowing you to do special attacks quickly aswell.

Two words: as well

Incase that you actually do die,

Incase should be Encase

through the hole in the lumbridge cellar,

lumbridge should be Lumbridge as it is a name

Lets talk about the first spot

Lets should be Let's or Let us

of this spot which is the prefered method as it stops the demon from ever crashing

prefered should be preferred

shield and thats when the real damage starts.

thats should be that's or that is

Looks good and ready to go on the site :ph34r:

Changed everything but 'encase' as incase is a valid spelling of the word, and encase looks silly.

Checked Woox's vid, says 165 xp for 310 damage.

Thanks, its been updated

Donavon - Donovan :wizard:

Also, Mention Chaotic Crossbow > Rune Crossbow

Thanks :o Surprise he didnt complain to me. Ive added int the CCB aswell.

Minimus and Joyful Lemon, neither of you will be recieving credit as after reading ambos post I did run a spell checker and it caught both of what you posted, sorry.

Minimus and Joyful Lemon, neither of you will be recieving credit as after reading ambos post I did run a spell checker and it caught both of what you posted, sorry.

I would have credited them anyway :D

If it will spare some feelings I will do it :( Normally I like to see a significant contribution to a guide of mine before adding in some credits :3

If it will spare some feelings I will do it :( Normally I like to see a significant contribution to a guide of mine before adding in some credits :3

I never got credited for spellings :'(

If it will spare some feelings I will do it :P Normally I like to see a significant contribution to a guide of mine before adding in some credits :3

I never got credited for spellings :'(

Sorry Ej, but you didn't make any corrections to the guide :( if you want to do something that I'm not thinking of however trivial I will give you credit :D

Sorry Ej, but you didn't make any corrections to the guide :( if you want to do something that I'm not thinking of however trivial I will give you credit :P

extremly -> extremely

(A space between 'the' and 'sapphire' under section 1

particularily -> particularly

prefered -> preferred

"when the Demon is going to change it's attack", remove the '.

trys -> tries

simplist -> simplest

"as soon as it swaps to it's Protect from" no ' again :D

probobly -> probably

That's all I could see wrong, other than that it looks good :D

Edited by Ambo100

Sorry Ej, but you didn't make any corrections to the guide :( if you want to do something that I'm not thinking of however trivial I will give you credit :P

extremly -> extremely

prefered -> preferred

trys -> tries

simplist -> simplest

probobly -> probably

My memory is awesome.

EDIT: Gave Ej the credit he is due.

Edited by Azarath

extremly -> extremely

prefered -> preferred

trys -> tries

simplist -> simplest

probobly -> probably

My memory is awesome.

EDIT: Gave Ej the credit he is due.

For a minute you made me worry that I'd posted that in the wrong topic or something by mistake :P

May want to add they have a very high effigy rate to the start. (Around 1/80)

Why not? :(

Thanks a ton, Az.

Glad we finally got this guide. And a good one it is.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.