Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Azarath

Tormented Demons

Hey Aza, nice guide, :(

I do have a question which I have asked others for multiple times but getting no answer back.

How to tell which Style its changing to from his melee attacks?

Hey Aza, nice guide, :(

I do have a question which I have asked others for multiple times but getting no answer back.

Right, thats a little hard to answer as its extremely hard to tell. I can tell just because I go to TDs so much and there are tiny little things to notice. When he is meleeing and has started his roar look at his left shoulder and see if you can see any particles of what look like his range attack, if you can see them he is going to range. If he doesn't have any of those particles he is going to mage. It is extremely hard to notice these and if you are stumped always just pray mage as it is the dangerous attack (can be comboed with multi for huge damage), and then just change afterwards. But the mroe you go the better you will be at spotting it.

Hey Aza, nice guide, :P

Right, thats a little hard to answer as its extremely hard to tell. I can tell just because I go to TDs so much and there are tiny little things to notice. When he is meleeing and has started his roar look at his left shoulder and see if you can see any particles of what look like his range attack, if you can see them he is going to range. If he doesn't have any of those particles he is going to mage. It is extremely hard to notice these and if you are stumped always just pray mage as it is the dangerous attack (can be comboed with multi for huge damage), and then just change afterwards. But the mroe you go the better you will be at spotting it.

Wow.

You're awesome :D

I think this info can double my kills/trip!!!

Thank you. :(

Very nice guide Azarath, this looks fantastic! It seems quite comprehensive and has a lot of great info on killing tormented demons - complete with quite a few useful screenshots and maps! This will definitely be a helpful guide to players! Excellent work on this! :D

-Accepted- :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.