Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
madfire89

Fire Cape! On A Pure!

Question

Hey guys :D

So i am a pure, 68 combat with 93 range.

I have about a 15 prayer bonus, and im using karils xbow

Now, i have about 2-3 sara brews left, 1 range pot and half inv of super restores

I'm on wave 37, and I just logged out to take a break because now I have to deal with the 360's and 90's, who deal range and mage...And I can't pray range and mage at the same time...(which makes it worse for a pure like me).

I need ALL THE TIPS you guys can give me from wave 37 all the way to jad and any links providing good images of safe spot for wave 37-jad(I've been using Italy Rock for 1-37). is greatly appreicated. I don't think you can use Italy Rock to deal with 90's to 180's, can u?

18 answers to this question

Pray Mage constantly while there are 360's about, and kill the 90's first, Italy rock can be used to trap melee things as well as mage and rangers.

Pray Mage constantly while there are 360's about, and kill the 90's first, Italy rock can be used to trap melee things as well as mage and rangers.

How can i trap the 90's whilst prying mage/ those 90's shoot range when i cant even see em!

and i got 2 sara brews?

You don't have enough brews left. Next time make sure that you bring more brews less restores because there is no way you can make it at this point. Remember that it is impossible to block all damage from level 90s because at times they can spawn near the 360s, so you need to make sure that when dealing with them you use steel skin and eagle eye. Italy rock is the way to go in terms of safety but you will not always be blessed with lucky spawns and for that case you need more brews.

ugh ok need more comments guys

Is there anyway to cut the fight caves short? do i have to tele? i cant imagine me dieng...its too much of a painful sight when iv come this far..Is it worth carrying on?

You don't have enough brews left. Next time make sure that you bring more brews less restores because there is no way you can make it at this point. Remember that it is impossible to block all damage from level 90s because at times they can spawn near the 360s, so you need to make sure that when dealing with them you use steel skin and eagle eye. Italy rock is the way to go in terms of safety but you will not always be blessed with lucky spawns and for that case you need more brews.

Ok, just curious but have u gotten a fire cape before(im not questioning your knowledge) Could you customise a PURE inv and gear for me please? This i for fight caves obviously. No mitre because i dont have 40 mage, only 15 and i dont want to get it up YET. my pray bonus is 15 btw.

And a lvl 93 range 70 hp can do it right? ive seen way lower doing it :D

Is there anyway to cut the fight caves short? do i have to tele? i cant imagine me dieng...its too much of a painful sight when iv come this far..Is it worth carrying on?

Ok, just curious but have u gotten a fire cape before(im not questioning your knowledge) Could you customise a PURE inv and gear for me please? This i for fight caves obviously. No mitre because i dont have 40 mage, only 15 and i dont want to get it up YET. my pray bonus is 15 btw.

Bring purple sweets, and I think those "way lower" pures had higher hp?

Purple sweets are a money sink, just bring 10 brews next time it's all about killing the 90's and trapping the 180's. Once that's done Jad is the only hard part. :D

Bring purple sweets, and I think those "way lower" pures had higher hp?

Not bot at Range Guild pures, mate.

And yes you need more brews, any one could tell.

Make a mistake on jad, and since ur obv a first timer, so, yeah, you will, you'll either die or GF 1 brew. Next, you have lvl 180s, 90s, etc. to deal with, as well as the 180s to tank on Jad, and you have 1 def.

Restart and bring more brews.

Here you go.

gearrick.png

Found those on google images o.0

Edited by Toon

Purple sweets are a money sink, just bring 10 brews next time it's all about killing the 90's and trapping the 180's. Once that's done Jad is the only hard part. :D

Yeah killing 90's and trapping 180's is the easiest thing...Pray range, trap 180 italy rock. now im talking about getting both 90 and 360, where you cant pray range and mage at the same time, and if you going to tell me to trap somewhere otehr than italy rock, send me a link of picture of it please

Also, I see you have 99 range. How'd you get 93-99?

Btw 10 brews 1 range pot rest super restores?

Come on guyssssss tell me how to deal with the 90's and 360's at same time pleaseeee

Also im restarting with atleast 10 brews, no sweets...

It's a safe area... If you die you keep everything you didn't use up. If you want to exit for some other reason, there is a cave entrance you can go through.

Here you go.

gearrick.png

Why is there a Cooking cape for Main Gear?? Ava's Alerter or SW cape would both be better.

Edited by Slashed Leaf

It's a safe area... If you die you keep everything you didn't use up. If you want to exit for some other reason, there is a cave entrance you can go through.

Here you go.

gearrick.png

Why is there a Cooking cape for Main Gear?? Ava's Aleter or SW cape would both be better.

Ava's Accumulator doesn't work for bolt racks. SW Cape isn't always available.

Here you go.

gearrick.png

Why is there a Cooking cape for Main Gear?? Ava's Aleter or SW cape would both be better.

Ehh Ardy cape's still better..

Anyways you should get higher mage for mitre + mage def

Can I tank 90's range attacks???????? ill be using brews to tank them while praying mage against the 360's...

You should be able to. They don't hit -that- high, but you probably have a pretty low defence.

Here you go.

gearrick.png

No, he meant Ava's Alerter. It's from the quest Do No Evil.

Personally, though, I think a cloak would be better for him as +2 more prayer bonus.

FYI, madfire, get 40 mage or something and use the mitre, you're going to have to some time anyway. Anyway, I don't even think it'll level you up.

DO NOT USE STEEL SKIN. You only have level 1 defence, and steel skin increases your defence level by 15%. It makes you lose prayer points faster.

Get your magic level up before you attempt to get the fire cape again. It's extremely easy to get it up to 40, for the mitre. Oh, and don't splash train. You need every little hp level you can get.

I meant to say "Alerter".

I never knew bolt racks don't get attracted =(