Sal's RuneScape Forum
Zooey

Zooey's christmas sigs

Hey, can I get a serious sig from you then?

I'd like one with Adam Yauch from Beastie Boys? I'll let you decide upon the image, since you'll be the one making it, and you can see the flow in it better than I can. For the text, can you work with the bottom blue text or the orange on the right from this image and have "the Prodigy" (no quotation marks) near it, and smaller?

If you can't find a decent one of just him, the whole group is definitely okay, too.

Thanks Zooey!

Edited by The Prodigy

Morte says I can bump this

request away

Serious sig with max as the name

As for the stock how about This

Edit: with the quote "anything less would be uncivilized"

Edited by _max

My minecraft expertness has leveled up. Lets see what you can make me!

Same style of last sig please. Don't put too much effort into it, because if I don't like it then I might just stick with this one you made me (which I really like!)

Edited by Admiral

Same style of last sig please. Don't put too much effort into it, because if I don't like it then I might just stick with this one you made me (which I really like!)

Here you go, I made one for you too:

123797d.png

Here you go, I made one for you too:

123797d.png

Looks like you worked hard on that one!

zooey zooey zooey

can i have one

w/ bob marley or neil patrick harris

thx

Make a guy wearing a range skill cape with no hood. The hair should me medium hair and should be black. He should be halfway doing the emote and shooting the arrow up. We should the the cape flying behind him and should see half cape/half body. The cloths should be black d'hide with mime gloves and desert boots along with an ammy of glory. Make my name beside it on the left. (Trois). I would like my name on it... in a flame blue color. It shouldn't look like it is burning. Or just Bright Blue Block letters is fine. Just use a mix of blue or any color which you think matches. Just make it match with a range skill cape. Background should be a color which makes the guy stand out!

A funny one with a guy ranging would be good too (or firemaking/cooking) Like him burning or something! Thanks. Just have my name on it.

Thanks in advance

Defence or Firemaking cape works too. :( I think Defence looks the best. What do you say?

Edited by Aabid

Can I have one, please? (: