Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Gow3 Or Bf3 ?

Duke Nukem looks god awful. Besides the nostalgia factor which I doubt applies to any of you, I can almost guarantee you won't like it.

However, Battlefield 3 looks amazing. The game play videos they've released have all been pretty damn good. As for Gears, I've never really been a fan. I find renting it to beat the story is good enough. It may be just me, but I found the multiplayer rather shallow. Mostly just everyone running around chainsawing each other.

It's mostly people using the shotgun, hardly anyone ever chainsaws.

Duke Nukem looks god awful. Besides the nostalgia factor which I doubt applies to any of you, I can almost guarantee you won't like it.

However, Battlefield 3 looks amazing. The game play videos they've released have all been pretty damn good. As for Gears, I've never really been a fan. I find renting it to beat the story is good enough. It may be just me, but I found the multiplayer rather shallow. Mostly just everyone running around chainsawing each other.

Guess I just had crappy experiences then.

Guess I just had crappy experiences then.

Yeah probably. Most people who aren't used to the series tend to run around with lancers and chainsaws. It's more annoying to have someone who wall bounces around and takes you down with a shotgun, since they're much harder to hit.

Yaaay GOW3! Good choice <3

And considering you start playing multiplayer with people the same level as you, there probably will be a lot of chainsawers, etc.

And then some people just like to chainsaw to piss people off.

Edited by SeksiEvilCow

The whole Gears series is overrated, get BF3.

:D :( :P

The Gears of War is an epic series. Probably one of the best games on the Xbox :D

The Gears of War is an epic series. Probably one of the best games on the Xbox :D

*Until BF3 comes out.

Edited by theking1322

*Until BF3 comes out.

Hence why I said on the Xbox.

Edited by O hai im KAMIL

As much as I enjoy the odd Gears of War game every now and again, it's over-rated and full of try hard fanboys.

Get Battlefield 3.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.