Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zooey

How To Get A Runescape Boyfriend

For people who have trouble with sarcasm: This is not for you.

This guide will tell you how to get a boyfriend in Runescape. It's really not very hard, all you need is a girl character and a lust to show off your 'hot pixelzz'.

Step 1: The appearance

Since we all know that the only good online boyfriend is the one that goes for looks, we will start with your Runescape character. First, you need to choose the clothes. With the new update, there are many more outfits for your future mate to drool over. Make sure to pick clothes that are as revealing as possible, and that don't clash with each other. Even if you're not nearly that attractive in real life, you can create a new you with the amazing Runescape graphic skills.

MODEL ONE:

uglyclothesguideet5.png

Section I: The shoulders. Of course, your Runescape character has to be as [a nice gal]ty as possible. As such, the shoulders and neck should be covered as little as possible. Here, the neck is choked, and the shoulders have decent clothing on them! *Shudder* Anyone who wants a Runescape boyfriend has to dress like an underwear model.

Section II: The sleeves. These are ugly, long, and cuffed. An ideal girly sleeve is bare arms. Warning: Do NOT pick the muscles! You're a woman- who ever heard of muscles on a woman?

Section III: The pants. To start, the legs are horribly unflattering. A nice skirt would do better here. Also, the pants are tattered and there is a scratch on your leg. If you want a boyfriend, you can't look as if you'd just been tortured. You have to look like a queen! And Queens don't fight, of course.

Colors: The clothes clash with each other horribly, and the shirt is drab.

MODEL TWO:

niceclothesguideno7.png

Section I: This shirt is much better. It shows off your stomach and arms nicely. The neckline should show off more if Jagex weren't such prudes. And the delicate pink reminds the world that you are a lady.

Section II: The skirt is a nice blue color, with fashionable layering. It also shows off a fair amount of leg, although ideally it would be about five inches shorter. If you want to be really bold, flares are nice pants also, but beware! Trousers on a lady are often considered indecent!

If you are old fashioned, short sleeves and a longer skirt can be used if necessary.

Step 2: The hair

When choosing a hairstyle, make sure it looks nice. Don't go with bald, crew cuts, spikes, dreadlocks, or curtains. Those make you look like a man! And there's nothing more revolting than looking like a man when you are a lady. For an older, more mature look, buns, bobs, or earmuffs are stylish. For a younger look, pick long hair, wind braids, a ponytail (though this is horribly sporty), or long braids. In terms of color, burgundy, yellow, dark brown, and Vermilion hair can be nice. Do not pick gray or whiteish hair. No one wants an eighty year old girlfriend. And before you choose an outlandish color like blue or pink or green, remember that a boyfriend does not look for that saucy rebellion that is in green hair dye. He looks for beautiful hair.

WARNING: Some colors may appear to give certain hairstyles highlights. This may or may not be flattering.

Step 3: Acquiring a boyfriend

Jagex have done the most horrendous thing: They have made it so that it is against the rules to ask someone to be your boyfriend. Naturally, this rule must be put aside for the time being. The best way to get a boyfriend is to go into a crowded area and select a good looking player that you wish to be your boyfriend. If he is a high level, that's even better, because he can give you help and free items in the game. There are three simple steps: (If he says yes to the second, you may skip the third step)

Follow: Follow your player of choice.

Ask: Ask him to be your boyfriend. Make sure to include the fact that you are good looking in real life.

Beg: If all else fails, plead with him. Beg him, but don't get too desperate.

Note: This spells "FAB"-This is an easy way to remember. You have to be fabulous to get a boyfriend. WARNING: "Beg" cannot be replaced by "Plead" or else it will spell out a very rude word.

COMING SOON: How to get a Runescape girlfriend.

In loving memory.

A++++++ would read again

this is a tested and working method

personally i have been using this for years and im sure zooey done lots of research on this

excellent guide, should be on sals front page

:D :( :P :D :P

A++++++ would read again

this is a tested and working method

personally i have been using this for years and im sure zooey done lots of research on this

excellent guide, should be on sals front page

:D :( :P :D :P

:P :)

Thank you! I'm glad this guide helped you!!!

I will steal this guide and sell for big geepees

I made over 10m p/h with it

Seriously?! Whats with the old picture? Upgrade :D

Pretty awesome guide. Wonder what was your inspiration....

Or you could get a life.

BUT WHO DOES THAT

What is this "life" you speak of?

Does this work IRL too?

lool

Make the girlfriend guide already, and use updated pictures!

this is so funny, i luaghed so hard

Does this work IRL too?

Yes, but you may have trouble finding the "Makeover Mage". If you do, I guarantee it'll cost you a lot of GeePees.

NEVER FORGET KITTENBLOB.

:(

:P

:D

6/10 needs improvement

This has been proven to work since 2006!

My name is dedicated to this (I discovered FABing) and I'm an expert. This guide is horribly outdated, and as an expert I can say that you have to take a different approach to get a RuneScape boyfriend described in my latest book.

-Fabis, Owner of the RuneScape dating service RsCupid.com

Ayyy Chica. Uso este cuando trato impressar mi amigo. Y el ama le. Gracias!!

English please...?

English please...?

First time I have ever agreed with you :D

Me alegro de que esto funciona para los gays y españoles, así!

Me alegro de que esto funciona para los gays y españoles, así!

Such a humanitarian :D

I have followed these steps and they actually work

Wow!!!! This guide is a 25/10 in my book.

I will definitely easily remember the FAB. Although, I think FAP will be remembered better.

Maybe in a month I can share my progress and all the bank I've procured thanks to this wonderful guide!