Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Looks extraordinarily powerful with a really good kit and nice DMG + utility for a support, definitely can't see people going wrong w/ him.

Regards to your team comp - would recommend volibear jungle, or atleast anyone jungling :P

I heard volibear is a sub-par jungler. Anyways all of us are under level 20 so I don't think Jungling would be very effective. I tried it once with Amumu but failed miserably. Needed to recall often and just couldn't level fast enough to keep up with others.

I think Thresh is good.

Try to get one of your friend to start jungling once he hits 20.

Then he can jungle too and it will be better.

Lulu vayne is also really good.

Soroka is the basic suport.

Do you all use Skype?

Yes, we all use Skype. Soraka also uses Lux, she's a nice offensive support. Her snare is really good.

-----------------

I use Vayne and Twitch. Twitch most of the time as he has moves to hit multiple targets unlike Vayne. Are there any other really offensive ad carries? I enjoy playing in that role and I learned how to handle the squishyness (Vayne being of the squishiest champs in the game).

Looks extraordinarily powerful with a really good kit and nice DMG + utility for a support, definitely can't see people going wrong w/ him.

Regards to your team comp - would recommend volibear jungle, or atleast anyone jungling :P

I heard volibear is a sub-par jungler. Anyways all of us are under level 20 so I don't think Jungling would be very effective. I tried it once with Amumu but failed miserably. Needed to recall often and just couldn't level fast enough to keep up with others.

I think Thresh is good.

Do you all use Skype?

Yes, we all use Skype. Soraka also uses Lux, she's a nice offensive support. Her snare is really good.

-----------------

I use Vayne and Twitch. Twitch most of the time as he has moves to hit multiple targets unlike Vayne. Are there any other really offensive ad carries? I enjoy playing in that role and I learned how to handle the squishyness (Vayne being of the squishiest champs in the game).

Good early game ADC are ashe and mf

I think Thresh is good.

Do you all use Skype?

-----------------

Good early game ADC are ashe and mf

I heard MF isn't that great late game? I actually own Ashe but haven't used her in a while. She's fun to play with, I'll try her next time I play. With Soraka feeding me mana bot lane I can just spam my abilities.

When is it a good time to kill dragon? Time wise/Level wise? And how are sight wards supposed to be used. Early game are they any good? Are you just supposed to ward possible gank spots?

Mf isnt good late game, but vry good early game. Graves is good if u have soraka. To kill drag, any time you + jungler + support are lvl 6< u can do it provided its not warded (or if ur 6< and u just killed the other team support/adc).

Oh k.

What setting do y'all play at?

Edit:hes at 1k on his smurf

1k on the smurf, started at like 900 and lost like 3 games only.

Blitz is always banned at any ELO, but any time someone slips with the bans he gets picked. He wasn't even good, but as it is with blitz, 1 grab = game.

If you don't know why an Olaf who free-farmed a lane for 20 minutes is strong, then you shouldn't be giving me or anyone advice anyway

edit; also Ashe is one of the worst ADC earlier on in the game, but if you're willing to farm for BT PD/Shiv then fight, then her utility and presence is very strong 25+ mins into game

Edited by Ak-47

Graves Taric

Ward everywhere where you could be ganked and pink at drag and other places.

Jungle/support is usually lower.

Oh and with ADC, its more about the auto attack so dw. You don't need mana.

Olaf can't attack from far. ^.^

Wow, I had no idea there were so many LoL players on Sal's, that's awesome.

A little about me in LoL: I'm currently a silver player, my favourite champion is Lux and my favourite professional player is Froggen. I'm really looking forward to the new ranked system!

Guys on the 26th, add my smurf account Aiiiight if you want to play games.

The reason why is I'm going hard on it, 10 win boost from a while ago + Double IP weekend = 4k ip!

Froggen. :D

I'll play. What time exactly EST? I can play 10PM - ~5PM EST when I have to go. ^.^

Graves Taric

Ward everywhere where you could be ganked and pink at drag and other places.

Jungle/support is usually lower.

Yeah, Ezreal is all about AA

man this sucks with own3d going down, no incentive for newer/upcoming streamers to stream, no way to get over 100 viewers when there's 50 pros on twitch

Today, I had my first group of muppets in Twitch Chat, and it felt great having people care enough to rage at my gameplay over league. lolol

Yeah, Ezreal is all about AA

Not to mention champions like Corki and Miss Fortune. Half of their damage comes from their abilites, as opposed to their auto-attacks which is why an early Bloodthirster is so often favoured in place of an Infinity Edge.

Ez q = 40 mana

Cmon though

How many sorokas do you see in pro play?

When is it a good time to kill dragon? Time wise/Level wise? And how are sight wards supposed to be used. Early game are they any good? Are you just supposed to ward possible gank spots?

The earliest you'll usually see a dragon attempt is ~5 minutes into the game. The best time to do dragon is when the enemy bot lane and jungler are either dead or at shop, so they can't contest it. There is no real way to give a specific level to do dragon, as it varies greatly on your team composition (e.g. Lee Sin can do dragon much earlier than a lot of other champions). Keep timers on dragon, it respawns 6 minutes after its death. Keep it warded with a pink ward if possible to take out enemy wards. When it comes to warding in the laning phase, you'll want to ward choke points from the jungle, but with bot lane specifically it's often a good idea to ward a lane brush. This is especially useful if the enemy support has a hard engage (Leona, Blitzcrank, etc), is a protection from lane ganks, and gives your carry auto-attack vision during trades/engages.

Ez q = 40 mana

Cmon though

Not many, although she does occasionally get played in tournaments, often as a counter to a poke composition.

yeah cause her aa's.

So...

Sakura. I made this a while back. ^.^

sakurafirstsig.png

:D

yeah cause her aa's.

So...

Sakura. I made this a while back. ^.^

sakurafirstsig.png

:D

Ez q = 40 mana

Cmon though

so wat. you have to hit it.

man this sucks with own3d going down, no incentive for newer/upcoming streamers to stream, no way to get over 100 viewers when there's 50 pros on twitch

Today, I had my first group of muppets in Twitch Chat, and it felt great having people care enough to rage at my gameplay over league. lolol

True, but you shouldn't expect people to watch someone who's around ~1500 ELO stream. Also, I'd recommend posting your streams in the LoL forums, that way you might garner some more viewers than from Sals.

Ehhh maybe reddit. I could say hes my friend and what not. ^.^

Thresh is fudgeing broken. 200% AD scale into Magic Damage? Holy fudge.

But then there are the free champions.

I don't see why Yi is so good.

Lux is also rly good.

Lux is also rly good.

Lux is so easily countered though, any champion with a silence can make her basically null. Yi is good because when built ap he can burst like crazy and heal faster than he can be killed most of the time.

Lux is also rly good.

Lux is so easily countered though, any champion with a silence can make her basically null. Yi is good because when built ap he can burst like crazy and heal faster than he can be killed most of the time.

Guess I shouldn't play any AP champs then. They'd just get silenced.

Lux is also rly good.

Guess I shouldn't play any AP champs then. They'd just get silenced.

Not making a generalization, ive just noticed lux is useless without her spells and cc, there are ap champs out there that can do damage with autos alone. or who dont generally give a fudge, (Kass, morg) Idk i just dont like using lux and dont see her being used well very often

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.