Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

its harder to understand, maybe. But at least its a proper elo system instead of the dumbded down version we had before

The EU server hasn't been working properly for the past couple of days. :( I can't log in again.

Anyway, I like what I've seen of the new ranked system so far; it seems much better than the previous system and they've improved the matchmaking. And Aabid, Sivir is really good but she doesn't really get played much at the moment. She's one of the best split-pushers in the game though.

EUW is really bad I'm thinking.

Edit:If i'm on league and I start my browser, then I d/c and internet goes away.

Edited by Aabid

New ELO system is the same as SC2, except they made tiers public and able to move between. Was hoping for something better.

Dude, Ak-47 - how'd you win that game? 4 Doran shield vlad? OP. the x2 boots Kennen - how would you catch that? ADC Udyr new meta as well, and that jungle Rumble must have been insane. Surprised you're not plat if you can win against those guys :s

Dude, Ak-47 - how'd you win that game? 4 Doran shield vlad? OP. the x2 boots Kennen - how would you catch that? ADC Udyr new meta as well, and that jungle Rumble must have been insane. Surprised you're not plat if you can win against those guys :s

funny how my SD1 game is longer then your BD5 amirite

Edited by Ak-47

funny how my SD1 game is longer then your BD5 amirite

sd? bd?

It doesn't.

Hes just talking nonsense. :D

1. ironic

2. I was making a jab at how quickly games are decided at 1k elo

Is it just me or is there a lack of good MR items?

Better than everyone only buying FON.

Abyssal for APC, even Athenes'/GA

for AD just GA or Banshees/Mercural

For Bruiser Hexdrinker, Mercural

But the options are very limited. As Aabid said, health is very good right now, considering it negates damage from constantly played AP bursters and even AD carries mid game

And the thing is stacking armor gives health. (Randuins gives health etc.)

And apc aren't being as often as before.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.