Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Then the Ezreal sucked. No surprise. Lot of level 20s can't handle his skillshot based kit. SO TIRED OF THIS GAME. It's ridiculous. About to go play RuneScape again. Can't be bothered to play with scrubs who build ADC Xin Zhao for example. SO TIRING.

complaining about your team doesn't help, neither does raging

true, but I don't understand how people manage to play this game for 5+ years without raging

You play your best.

Which pos carries the hardest?

probably jungle, although mid is good as well. to be honest, all positions are needed - there is no "hardest carrying" position.

So buying Rengar tomorrow, so fun xD

is the game even 5 years old yet?

how about 5+ years in the MOBA scene?

Then the Ezreal sucked. No surprise. Lot of level 20s can't handle his skillshot based kit. SO TIRED OF THIS GAME. It's ridiculous. About to go play RuneScape again. Can't be bothered to play with scrubs who build ADC Xin Zhao for example. SO TIRING.

complaining about your team doesn't help, neither does raging

true, but I don't understand how people manage to play this game for 5+ years without raging

You play your best.

Which pos carries the hardest?

probably jungle, although mid is good as well. to be honest, all positions are needed - there is no "hardest carrying" position.

So buying Rengar tomorrow, so fun xD

is the game even 5 years old yet?

how about 5+ years in the MOBA scene?

touche....

All of a sudden i'm doing really really good with Ashe. Maybe it's just that my laning partner is playing proper support now xD

Eventually, you will just stop caring and get on with playing the game. Either that, or you'll end up hating the game so much you'll just quit. There's no point caring about bad, troll or raging teammates and nobody wants to hear about it, better off trying to enjoy the game. It took me a long time to stop getting annoyed if I didn't win. Regardless, a good mindset is that if you lost because of bad teammates, you're just not carrying hard enough. ;)

Why don't you play norms? :o

pbe you get all champs + skins ezpz

Bought and playing Syndra. Doing not so good with her. Really hard to play. Especially teamfights feels like I don't do enough damage and that I need to combo or nothing will happen. Tips?

I told you shes hard to play.

Anyone else that is good that is 4800+

I wannnna carrrry

Bought and playing Syndra. Doing not so good with her. Really hard to play. Especially teamfights feels like I don't do enough damage and that I need to combo or nothing will happen. Tips?

Syndra is SUPER burst oriented. Some tips for her E (I'm assuming the rest of the skills you can land - they'e just AOE's.

if they COLLIDE with a ball in any way, shape, or form, they are stunned. So, if the ball is behind them and you E them into the ball, they get stunned. Otherwise, think of it like a line skillshot which passes through champions (like Ezreal's W). Put the ball on the same line the oponnent is at, than E.

Damage wise, what's your build? Also, are you laying down all 6 balls before you ult (preferably hitting the enemy with said balls? :P )

I told you shes hard to play.

Anyone else that is good that is 4800+

I wannnna carrrry

Aabid, please stop with your spamming. Pls. Ty. You can "carry" as any champion, as long as you're good at them. Also, use google. And an 'itoldusoLOL' isn't really productive, nor does it answer Kes' question.

I realize she is hard Aabid. I've played all my other champions pretty successfully and will eventually will get a hang of Syndra. (Except gragas fudge Gragas). Just because she is 'hard' doesn't mean I won't try her. A challenge is always fun.

-

Linux I try to get as many balls down as possible. In lane Q>W>Q>E>R. The real problem is in team fights I don't know what to do as I don't do enough damage to some champions and getting a whole combo off is reallly hard.

Build wise;

Sapph/2 Pots or Boots/3 Pots

Tears of Godess/Boots

Rabadon

Zhonya

Deathfire

Situational.

All the items are like 3300+ and it's really hard to get a full build going to do max damage. I think I need a better mid-game build. Like instead of rushing Rabadon's build cheaper items that will eventually build into core?

start 9pots 2 wards or 7 hp 2 mana 2 wards

then you can go sustained damage or flat out burst

also how can you enjoy playing on PBE lol, i felt more accomplished playing norms and getting +40 W/L then any game on PBE

also how can you enjoy playing on PBE lol, i felt more accomplished playing norms and getting +40 W/L then any game on PBE

I play for fun not the accomplishment, lol. also i find it better than waiting for free week champs and lets you try out some.

I realize she is hard Aabid. I've played all my other champions pretty successfully and will eventually will get a hang of Syndra. (Except gragas fudge Gragas). Just because she is 'hard' doesn't mean I won't try her. A challenge is always fun.

-

Linux I try to get as many balls down as possible. In lane Q>W>Q>E>R. The real problem is in team fights I don't know what to do as I don't do enough damage to some champions and getting a whole combo off is reallly hard.

Build wise;

Tears of Godess/Boots

Rabadon

Zhonya

Deathfire

Situational.

All the items are like 3300+ and it's really hard to get a full build going to do max damage. I think I need a better mid-game build. Like instead of rushing Rabadon's build cheaper items that will eventually build into core?

NEVER rush rabadons - you just lose your passive, it make it worthless.

If going against AD mid - cloth+5 and rush Seekers armguard.

Void staff rush I find is actually rly good... Get after Tear, I'd say. Regardless, you should have a void staff in your build, only 15 mpen from sorc boots if simply not nuff. If you're struggling against, AP I also like going negatron cloak (instead of seekers) and rush into abyssal scepter (although I'm not sure how well this would work on Syndra... Wouldn't really reccomend trying it out (passive would be almost wasted due to long range of Syndra).

I play for fun not the accomplishment, lol. also i find it better than waiting for free week champs and lets you try out some.

-

Build wise;

Tears of Godess/Boots

Rabadon

Zhonya

Deathfire

Situational.

NEVER rush rabadons - you just lose your passive, it make it worthless.

If going against AD mid - cloth+5 and rush Seekers armguard.

Void staff rush I find is actually rly good... Get after Tear, I'd say. Regardless, you should have a void staff in your build, only 15 mpen from sorc boots if simply not nuff. If you're struggling against, AP I also like going negatron cloak (instead of seekers) and rush into abyssal scepter (although I'm not sure how well this would work on Syndra... Wouldn't really reccomend trying it out (passive would be almost wasted due to long range of Syndra).

I think I give up on her. Honestly. Just so fudgeing useless. Might return her and get a jungler/adc. It's probably cause I don't have runes so I have no damage early game (I have a complete ADC rune page, that's all).

What do :(

Sorry for QQ.

:D really stronk.

How good is darius?

Elise doesn't seem viable

So refund or what? :o

Yeah I refunded for Draven.

Am I the only one simply bemused that you refunded a pretty hard champion for what is (in my opinion) an even harder one? :P

Probably going to get quinn with RP :)

Please someone.

Any other champs that are 4800 or moar.

Jarvan?

Darius???

Who else is there?

Am I the only one simply bemused that you refunded a pretty hard champion for what is (in my opinion) an even harder one? :P

As my main role is adc and I've done most of 1-30 with ADC I find it 20x easier. Plus I have full ADC rune page. I've got Draven pretty much down.

Please someone.

Any other champs that are 4800 or moar.

Jarvan?

Darius???

Who else is there?

I have been rather pointedly ignoring you for a reason. I'm not sure if my other post was clear enough, but you can google these things. Also, League of Legends has it's own board which is filled with easily 100+ player - more than the ~5 players which we have here in a, well, RuneScape based forum.

Now, to respond to your questions (which, again, can be googled..)

Elise is very viable and very strong. Darius is countered too much to be considered viable. He loses against so many champs it's kind of embarassing (Elise included). The list of 4800+ champions can be found inside the league client..

By the way:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ague of legends

and what do you know, the first result is exactly what you're looking for...

EDIT: (got ninja'd)

As my main role is adc and I've done most of 1-30 with ADC I find it 20x easier. Plus I have full ADC rune page. I've got Draven pretty much down.

Makes sense.

Edited by Linux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.