Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

In brushes or use them to zone, to prevent ganks and the enemy support from moving up

Guise seeing Doublelift play Urgot in the qualifiers the other day made me miss the period last year where Urgot was hella OP =(. i think im gonna pick him up again, havent tried him in season 3 yet

New free champions. Just played with Caitlyn for the first time. Was a really fun game :).

New free champions. Just played with Caitlyn for the first time. Was a really fun game :).

For some reason, the new rotation isn't available to me :o Wanna play Cait so bad >.<

urgots always been pretty good, in high elo solo q it's a gentleman's law not to pick him since it's considered tryharding

just went 19 kills and 4 deaths with Caitlyn :D. I was fed excessively at the start of the match though, still my most kills yet.

Why is Urgot considered try-harding?

controls lane

poke

controls lane

tanky

controls lane

tanky

controls lane

easy to gank for

controls lane

taric urgot

nuff said

urgots always been pretty good, in high elo solo q it's a gentleman's law not to pick him since it's considered tryharding

pretty sure the whole point of the game is to try hard seeing as you know you're trying to win...

I think I'll pick up Graves next. I bought a few cheaper mid/top laners to expand my champion pool.

How should I be playing master yi? Right now I'm just getting a crap load of AP and just staying in mid.

pretty sure the whole point of the game is to try hard seeing as you know you're trying to win...

in high elo towards Diamond I most people tend to enjoy the game

They're already at the top and know they can stay there, so they have fun

also really long Q times

How should I be playing master yi? Right now I'm just getting a crap load of AP and just staying in mid.

Well there's three ways to play Yi, and that's top, mid, and jungle with two options of a build: AP or AD/AS. Most common build for Yi is AD where you focus on attack speed to shave away an enemies HP. I'd recommend Phantom Dancer and Blade of Ruined King as core items. Life steal makes an AD Yi even scarier. Now for the AP build, I do recommend Lichbane because the passive that comes out of it after using, say Alpha Strike, can help deal bonus damage to enemies, also get Iceborn Gauntlets for the slow effect. As AP Yi, you want to utilize Alpha Strike and Meditation (that's his heal, right?) as much as you. Cooldown reduction might be an option to run with in an AP Yi,

I'm not the expert, it's just that AP Yi intrigues me as an annoying build because it's usually unexpected and can fudge people up on the opposing team.

Edited by Tsunayoshi

in high elo towards Diamond I most people tend to enjoy the game

They're already at the top and know they can stay there, so they have fun

also really long Q times

of which none of us here are in...

Well there's three ways to play Yi, and that's top, mid, and jungle with two options of a build: AP or AD/AS. Most common build for Yi is AD where you focus on attack speed to shave away an enemies HP. I'd recommend Phantom Dancer and Blade of Ruined King as core items. Life steal makes an AD Yi even scarier. Now for the AP build, I do recommend Lichbane because the passive that comes out of it after using, say Alpha Strike, can help deal bonus damage to enemies, also get Iceborn Gauntlets for the slow effect. As AP Yi, you want to utilize Alpha Strike and Meditation (that's his heal, right?) as much as you. Cooldown reduction might be an option to run with in an AP Yi,

I'm not the expert, it's just that AP Yi intrigues me as an annoying build because it's usually unexpected and can fudge people up on the opposing team.

I'll mess around with getting a lot of AS and lifesteal. Wuju style makes up for not having AD items.

Well, 3.7 is gonna introduce "Custom Item Sets" which I'm really excited for! Really going to reduce my time for building the items I need for my champions. The nerfs however... I'm in a love-hate relationship with what they're trying to do :/ Some champs are getting nerfs that need them, and some are getting them that don't need them.

Cait kinda got nerfed.

Akali is op now I tell you :D

INTERNET BACK WOHOHOHOOH

Honestly, you have to know how to play her though. ^.^

Cait kinda got nerfed.

INTERNET BACK WOHOHOHOOH

The whole Caitlyn Attack Speed change I don't really get. But the Headshot passive nerf was like a "meh" nerf to me as I've started using her. Sure she stacks passive on turrets, but the fact now she just has to hit minions around turret doesn't change anything at all :/

But Akali isn't as OP as you think. Give her one stun and she's done. :evil: Spoken from an Amumu jungler :P

Cait kinda got nerfed.

INTERNET BACK WOHOHOHOOH

The whole Caitlyn Attack Speed change I don't really get. But the Headshot passive nerf was like a "meh" nerf to me as I've started using her. Sure she stacks passive on turrets, but the fact now she just has to hit minions around turret doesn't change anything at all :/

But Akali isn't as OP as you think. Give her one stun and she's done. :evil: Spoken from an Amumu jungler :P

I saw a chart showing how her AS has changed and it's lower at level one by ~6% (Forgot actual number, but it was 6) and higher at level 18 by 4%. Breaking even at around level 9-10. So her early game has become much weaker than before.

Cait kinda got nerfed.

INTERNET BACK WOHOHOHOOH

I saw a chart showing how her AS has changed and it's lower at level one by ~6% (Forgot actual number, but it was 6) and higher at level 18 by 4%. Breaking even at around level 9-10. So her early game has become much weaker than before.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/vvinrar/24270-how-does-patch-3-7-affect-caitlyns-dps

this is what you're looking for

Cait kinda got nerfed.

INTERNET BACK WOHOHOHOOH

http://www.reignofga...ct-caitlyns-dps

this is what you're looking for

Welp. I see sudden changes in the adc champions being played in 3.7 now. That was a good recent 4800 IP just gone to almost borderline waste. Oh well, was starting to try a build with an item with additional AS.

Why ruin an ADC's early game when they need it most?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.