Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Bought the TPA bundle. Need to try out Orianna soon. Probably also going to get arclight varus tomorrow.

Bought the TPA bundle. Need to try out Orianna soon. Probably also going to get arclight varus tomorrow.

how much?

Okay ARAM is my new favourite thing :P.

Just went 31-14 with Ashe. Feels good man.

gj saw my cus go like 50-0 I was like wth ^>^

watching liftlift stream and he also plays unlocked

I was thinking of doing that. I did do that starting level 2 and diana, amumu and nasus kept killing me.

I went like 0/12/15 and I got owned.

Where can i buy rp in toronto? :o

Kes you play full unlocked?

Sejuani #1 highest winrate right now, and yet no one seems to ban her.

Gonna keep riding the freelo boar.

ride it until patch 3.8, where they change her W from 16% max HP dmg to 10%... Only reason why I'm not getting her.

The W is not really the gamebreaker for me. Most of her damage is frontloaded anyways (I go R>Q>E>W). %health damage Overpowered.

I was thinking of doing that. I did do that starting level 2 and diana, amumu and nasus kept killing me.

I went like 0/12/15 and I got owned.

Where can i buy rp in toronto? :o

Kes you play full unlocked?

I used a credit card.

I play locked screen unless I need to play unlocked. I can play unlocked fine.

Sejuani #1 highest winrate right now, and yet no one seems to ban her.

Gonna keep riding the freelo boar.

ride it until patch 3.8, where they change her W from 16% max HP dmg to 10%... Only reason why I'm not getting her.

The W is not really the gamebreaker for me. Most of her damage is frontloaded anyways (I go R>Q>E>W). %health damage Overpowered.

I'm not sure why you'd max Q....

But, I actually might buy Sej, I saw oddone maxing E, so i might start going E>Q>W. BTW, Maxing Q first isn't really good... %health is good and all, but by level 9, they're not gonna have much health...

Playing against sej kills me holy.

Went 17/7 with graves couldn't carry.

Umm how do you use unlocked while teamfighting.

Too hard?

Too hard?

Too hard?

Not really, just hit the egde of your screen with your cursor in the direction the team fight is moving. Takes half a second. Just need to readjust a little each time.

I also always fall behind in cs. It really suck and then I lose lane.

I also always fall behind in cs. It really suck and then I lose lane.

If you have lower fps (which you say you do), this might be the cause. I hate csing when i'm lagging at 30 fps. It's just soooo frustrating everything is slow and choppy. I need at least 50+ to feel normal.

I have around 60+ everytime.

It does feel choppy.

And any tips for ez? I lose lane then proceed to lose game.

It does feel choppy.

Keep utilizing his Q to reduce cooldowns. He tends to lose mana in early game a lot, so I stress not engaging unless you know you can take them down. Usual combo is EQWR (or at least how I do it). If you're going to chase with E, make sure to use your Flash as well. A Q+E+Ignite combo is very powerful early game. Utilize the E for escapes as well. Ez has the best success in escaping bad fights. If you're losing lane, harass with Q and W and farm. Build Q then E then W/R. Your W can also help teammates in team fights; make sure to first use it while near some teammates and enemies to ensure a fair amount of teammates get hit by it.

It does feel choppy.

Keep utilizing his Q to reduce cooldowns. He tends to lose mana in early game a lot, so I stress not engaging unless you know you can take them down. Usual combo is EQWR (or at least how I do it). If you're going to chase with E, make sure to use your Flash as well. A Q+E+Ignite combo is very powerful early game. Utilize the E for escapes as well. Ez has the best success in escaping bad fights. If you're losing lane, harass with Q and W and farm. Build Q then E then W/R. Your W can also help teammates in team fights; make sure to first use it while near some teammates and enemies to ensure a fair amount of teammates get hit by it.

usual combo is spam Q, then clean house, W does no damage and it's only used for the steroid and debuff, it's a waste to use or max in lane since the nerf

and the whole point of using E on ez is to save flash

Ah K I fail real hard with him.

So Coop or no?

So Coop or no?

You only get so far with Co-op. Best you can learn is perfecting combos, but playing pubs gets you the actual experience you need. Keep at it, Ez is considerably difficult to use when you first start out with him.

So Coop or no?

You only get so far with Co-op. Best you can learn is perfecting combos, but playing pubs gets you the actual experience you need. Keep at it, Ez is considerably difficult to use when you first start out with him.

Coop for first win lol

2nd last post

All me :D

Dangerous eyes. I like that.

So now you main jungle? Any tips for anyone that would think about maining jungle? (me)

What is the best support for Graves? My friend is playing Sona, but is there anything better to pair with Graves?

taric leona thresh

The burst is so darn high

All me :D

Dangerous eyes. I like that.

So now you main jungle? Any tips for anyone that would think about maining jungle? (me)

Jungling is far more difficult than laning. This is where unlocked comes in to play deeply as the jungler must be aware of the map/teammates at all times. You should usually help top in the most case, but pushing bottom and giving the ADC the kills is the best way to utilize ganking. Make sure your teammates are using callouts/pings. The more you know of what's going on, the better you can jungle. Watch out for the other jungler/invades. If the other jungler steals one of your buffs, your jungling will be ruined (unless you make a great comback, i.e. successful ganks).

Every jungler is different. You have tanky, stealth, AP, AD, and all sorts of junglers.

Edit: cannot stress the importance of the paying attention part.

Edited by Tsunayoshi

I can not under any circumstances play as Alistar :P. I try and do the stun and headbutt trick and i just end up feeding. Can you guys suggest a support to use as someone starting out with that role?

Taric and Soraka if you're starting out.

Edit: Figured I'd put a few tips for them;

• Taric - Max W if you want to play aggressive, this is because the armour shred is really nice bottom lane.
  • Taric - If you want to win a sustain lane, max Q
  • Soraka - Don't try to fight or do anything greedy before level 6-9, considering her heals are very weak early.
  • Soraka - Don't try to waste ult on someone who is going to die anyway
  • Taric - Good counterpick to champs such as Blitz and Thresh
  • Soraka - Not really a counter-pick, just allows AD carry to freefarm w/o taking too much damage with her W

Edited by Ak-47

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.