Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I doubt i'll make it to Gold this season. Leaving for uni this Saturday and then not sure how much I can play. Guess no Elise skin for me.

Don't give up.

Inshallah I'm making it there (oh sorry :/)

AIGHT Y U NO STREAM

Didn't stream today cause I was catching up with IRL friends on league. Tomorrow. Soontm

Didn't stream today cause I was catching up with IRL friends on league. Tomorrow. SoonTM

FTFY

Ohh 52 points

Tmrw morning is when i start to climb

(Inshallah again :D)

Is today national AFK or troll day? Because 5/10 games today for me have been filled with such things. I'm really getting disappointed in the lobbies I've gotten.

Good stream session, really great to be streaming, hoping to pull like 50 viewers soon

woah that is quite a lot.

cause you get like 10-12 now

trying to get my friends to come but its hard lol

ehh 81 points s2

trying to get up

aiiight did help

oracle op

I used to cap at 40 lol, I know I can do it

Woah bro thats pretty nice :)

You play adc still?

Yeah bot lane op i guess.

I won

yay! 82 points

inshallah tmrw morning i get s1 again...

i hope aiiight streams again lel

Just completed my first 10 provisional matches and got placed in Silver V :D. Pretty happy, since my ex who I used to play with (and introduced me to the game) is in Bronze still :P.

edit: not that I'm bitter or anything >_>

Edited by Gonzyy

Wait your ex as in gf?

My bro is in s5 and he sucks

Wait your ex as in gf?

His ex walrus.

Wait your ex as in gf?

Well bf but yeah.

And I also suck :P. I was carried pretty much every game and won 5 out of 10 xD. Was forced to go Caitlyn top one match though since someone picked Tristana after me and refused to go top, it worked pretty darn well against the darius.

I really need to learn to play another role properly though I think. I mainly play as a support and it genuinely is just pot luck that I'm put with an ADC who responds well to my engages and knows when to disengage. When I'm *eventually* higher elo I'll go back to maining support ad I'll be able to count on the ADC being experienced... or I could just duo queue.

Hai Aiiightt

tbh can you tell me about that j4 game

my mom and siblings were so loud in the background, I swear i didn't hear anything

tings got back to normal during that gp game

btw you sound like a nice guy but on forums you sound like a big bad wolf.

Bought Zed, want to learn him. Halp :( .

He's totally different than my usual champ pool and it'll take a lot of practice to learn him but I want too. How does his combo work?

You ult and then you blow up people.

He is really high skill cap.

AP KAYLE op

He's totally different than my usual champ pool and it'll take a lot of practice to learn him but I want too. How does his combo work?

K I got ya bro.

Your leveling sequence = R > Q > E > W. Level your ult as soon as possible. Level Q first for poke, E for better damage output on combos, and W last because even though you get additional AD, it won't hurt to max it last.

General Combos-

W -> Q Bread and butter combo. Maximizes your early game damage.

W -> E -> Q Place your W (Shadow) into or near enemies, use E right after to get the slow off then you can time your Q to at least hit once.

W -> W(teleport) -> R -> E -> Q -> AA This is where it gets tricky. This is your one on one/squishy target combo. Utilize your W as a gap closer, then ult in with R. E for the slow, Q for the extra damage and land as many AA's as you can. If you run into trouble, your Ult also acts like your W.

Tips and advice:

-Zed has no sustain. make sure to rush either a BotRK or BT as first item.

-In a team fight, target the ADC. Your ult combo if done right will take them down faster than a fed Tryndamere.

Max Q>E>W get longswords on first back, try getting bruta+bilgwater cutlass ASAP then finish BORK.

active is used in ur R because it increases dmg on the proc. You NEED 3 core offensive items: Bork, LW, Cleaver, you can get IE/BT/Hydra if you REALLY need it but i pref going 2 defensive items (i norm go randuins/ga) because I make a lot of mistakes and the extra defensive is really helpful, and randuins active is a big bonus.

R the carry normally, DO NOT R PEOPLE WITH:

ZHONYA

QSS

Zhonya COMPLETELY negates your DMG, QSS negates mark Proc so it's kinda iffy...

keep in mind gary uses W a lot, this will get you caught. your W is your only escape so use it wisely. W'ING IN TO R IS RISKKK as F because your R is already a big gapclose, and I'd rather kill them then W out... Your R PLACES A SHADOW BEHIND your opponent (linearly) which you can swap to.

BT is pretty meh on him, Bork is better because of the active working in your R burst.

edit: said something twice

edit #2: in s1 promos lol

Edited by Linux

Just completed my first 10 provisional matches and got placed in Silver V :D. Pretty happy, since my ex who I used to play with (and introduced me to the game) is in Bronze still :P.

edit: not that I'm bitter or anything >_>

Wow f that, I won five of my ten provisionals and got Bronze I :( I don't play enough to work on improving my gameplay and when I do it's usually customs with friends. However, I do plan on at least getting to Silver before the season finishes though.

Mmh SIlver is really easy to get...

Gold is not...

Man I lost with Kayle top (dam i hate that champ)

Fricken get chain cced to death and cant even ult

I decided to try this game out a few days ago, and it's pretty fun. I'm taking a real liking to Cho'Gath. :D

I'm Inquisitribble ingame in case you want to add me or something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.