Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Got league working at uni :)

Gratz. What was the actual problem and how'd you get it to work?

There were three wifi connections. Uwindsor, UWindsor residence and UWindsor secure

I was using UWindsor which was the guest wifi with firewall, I was supposed to use residence which requires log in and has no firewall and restrictions

There were three wifi connections. Uwindsor, UWindsor residence and UWindsor secure

I was using UWindsor which was the guest wifi with firewall, I was supposed to use residence which requires log in and has no firewall and restrictions

Well thats good now.

I remember my friend telling me that his brother heard announcements that the LoL finals are starting soon. :o Pretty cool

I just tried out Thresh and was having a lot of fun pulling enemies around everywhere.

Then, I saw the price of him in IP. :(

brb uninstalling

How do you find the community?

It's hard to say much since I just started playing about a week ago.

Any tips for last hitting? I seem to keep missing cs. :/ I was at 100 at 15 mins zz

Shift+left click to attack move, S key, etc.

Thresh when played well is better than blitz

most ppl cant play him though

At least your wifi weren't all named the same thing. Our uni's wifi would crash because all wifi networks were called CBU. So in our residence which has a router per cottage/floor/apartment/building, our wifi tends to go to shizzle because we aren't using the one closest to us, rather, the one nearby.

However, wired connection seemed to fix the problem :P

@Aabid- Thresh is overall better than Blitz. Has 3 CC abilities with a total of 6 CC effects ([E]Knock Up/Slow/Slight Pull, [R]95% slow, [Q]Pull/stun) and a [W]port-shield. I actually found him easy and could play him early on when no one could. The only difficulty enlies is landing his pull and where to place the lantern. Lantern ganks are OP :D

Blitz just has better survivability, pull speed, and chase potential. He has good CC, but like I said, Thresh has a total of 6 CC effects.

At least your wifi weren't all named the same thing. Our uni's wifi would crash because all wifi networks were called CBU. So in our residence which has a router per cottage/floor/apartment/building, our wifi tends to go to shizzle because we aren't using the one closest to us, rather, the one nearby.

However, wired connection seemed to fix the problem :P

@Aabid- Thresh is overall better than Blitz. Has 3 CC abilities with a total of 6 CC effects ([E]Knock Up/Slow/Slight Pull, [R]95% slow, [Q]Pull/stun) and a [W]port-shield. I actually found him easy and could play him early on when no one could. The only difficulty enlies is landing his pull and where to place the lantern. Lantern ganks are OP :D

Blitz just has better survivability, pull speed, and chase potential. He has good CC, but like I said, Thresh has a total of 6 CC effects.

Yeah I have a port for wired connection that I want to use but it isn't working. I already let someone know and they should fix it within the next week.

Haven't been playing very well lately, need to step my game up >.<

New Champ, just like a God from the game of Smite. Hope he's kickass, I'm interested.

New Champ, just like a God from the game of Smite. Hope he's kickass, I'm interested.

All the new champs seem interesting. >.<

Pics? Links?

And as Riot would put it: Your move, Smite.

edit: Is it this Ao Shin that the Dev Forums are talking about?

Edit2: Nevermind, found him. He looks badass as fudge. My autobuy senses are tingling.

Edit3: HOLY shizzle HE WAS IN THE SPIRIT GUARD UDYR INTERACTIVE COMIC

Edited by Gary Oak

Made my own sick wallpaper that describes my League of Legends style K2DbNx.jpg

REddit op eh.

only 50 more days guysss

goldd

edit: ak u play udyr wut

Edited by Aabid

It's pretty great. Not doing anything Sunday, maybe a little bit of work, so I can do that while watching them. If one is in America, this should be little to no problem

Nah when is it going to finish though? Like will it last a week or somethin?

Edit: woah it finishes in a month

Edited by Aabid

got my monitor, want to make videos about jungling, anybody need help with anything that I could put in a video(NOT ACTUAL CHAMPIONS, mechanical things)

Mhm I would say Basic things every jungler needs to know.

Same with ADC I guess.

ESP counter ganking

I'm drawing a blank on the basics. It's why I asked here, I don't remember the basics. The basics I learned from jungling were from 3 years ago, which is why I'm wondering what you guys want to know specifically.

I was thinking

-Level 1 - The importance

-Level 3 - Gank Time

-Counter-ganking

-Peeling

Ack well most people would be looking for basics from a Plat 1 player amirite?

I didn't say I wasn't going to talk about the basics... I said I can't remember the basics, it's just in my head now what to do. I can draw some topics, but "THE BASICS" is too broad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.