Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

By the way don't ever build a locket in the jungle unless they have 3+ ap, it's just not cost efficient anymore

im bringing jg rengar back, patiently and quietly

im bringing jg rengar back, patiently and quietly

OOO

For some reason I hate playing vs a good Rengar. >.<

By the way don't ever build a locket in the jungle unless they have 3+ ap, it's just not cost efficient anymore

I agree wholeheartedly. You're better off buying Banshee's or something else.

I got a Teamwork badge today, so now I have two - Teamwork and Honorable opponent :D :D

The best thing is, teammates/opponents don't give me these because I'm a girl, I have a neutral summoner's name (Omalama).

I got a Teamwork badge today, so now I have two - Teamwork and Honorable opponent :D :D

The best thing is, teammates/opponents don't give me these because I'm a girl, I have a neutral summoner's name (Omalama).

Be happy there's no voice chat. There's some sexist love-childs in NA community.

Edit: Oh filters, you so drunk, go home.

Edited by Gary Oak

Be happy there's no voice chat. There's some sexist love-childs in NA community.

Yeah, and I'd get sprayed for playing all the girl champs - Zyra, MF, boomerang one...

If anyone plays in OCE add me Omalama, although I don't think anyone here plays there :(

Yeah, and I'd get sprayed for playing all the girl champs - Zyra, MF, boomerang one...

If anyone plays in OCE add me Omalama, although I don't think anyone here plays there :(

I could probably make an account in OCE, I'd lag a lot, but if you want some friends I'd happily deal with it.

I could probably make an account in OCE, I'd lag a lot, but if you want some friends I'd happily deal with it.

Heh don't worry about it, I have friends to play with (all guys...surprise surprise) from irl. Thanks for the offer though.

You really should be buying one if your support isn't.

While it's flat out stats for you aren't that cost efficient, it's really good for your team overall.

This just happened

jKASpaF.jpg

Died like at first then went legendary for the first time in my LoL career. And i got more kills then there team combined.

This just happened

jKASpaF.jpg

Died like at first then went legendary for the first time in my LoL career. And i got more kills then there team combined.

GJ! Its apparent that Jinx is currently running towards the top spots of ADC.

Anyways, I know this has been proposed before, but is anyone down with making a 3v3 team? I mean, this is just for fun and all, but if we take a serious note, I wouldn't mind.

While it's flat out stats for you aren't that cost efficient, it's really good for your team overall.

as the jungler if you're building locket and they have less than 3 ap you're doing it wrong. If you're playing someone like vi/elise/j4 you're better off with sunfire/randuins a visage and golem. locket is just a waste of money

I just learned I Still god some AD carry left in me. And some mid lane. Huh.

I just learned I Still god some AD carry left in me. And some mid lane. Huh.

intended?

As it stands, my MMR is currently greater than Silver 5, and I'm changing that quite quickly.

As it stands, my MMR is currently greater than Silver 5, and I'm changing that quite quickly.

We'll end up back in bronze, together.

got*

happy now?

nah it just sounded so cool if it was meant to be god.

cause that means you are a god adc. :D

No harm intended tbh

Lol someone is mad at jinx.

Was about to say I haven't logged into RS for so long and dat ip

(Stupid signature)

as the jungler if you're building locket and they have less than 3 ap you're doing it wrong. If you're playing someone like vi/elise/j4 you're better off with sunfire/randuins a visage and golem. locket is just a waste of money

Locket gives you 2274g worth of stats with only the self stats, with 760g worth of aura per ally for 2500g cost.

Spirit Visage gives 3.8k worth of self stats, for 2850g cost. Locket is equal to SV when 2 allys are affected, better for >2.

Similar story for other items you mentioned.

You're not entirely wrong about Randuins/SV being better outright - they're better against ad/ap respectively, but rushing either leaves you hugely vulnerable to other damage types until your next. Locket is simply the most balanced defensive item for most situations.

Locket gives you 2274g worth of stats with only the self stats, with 760g worth of aura per ally for 2500g cost.

Spirit Visage gives 3.8k worth of self stats, for 2850g cost. Locket is equal to SV when 2 allys are affected, better for >2.

You're not entirely wrong about Randuins/SV being better outright - they're better against ad/ap respectively, but rushing either leaves you hugely vulnerable to other damage types until your next. Locket is simply the most balanced defensive item for most situations.

while i agree with your math and you do have a point you have to keep in mind that the whole point of the jungler role right now is to be as tanky while still dealing dmg as possible making spirit visage and sunfire/randuins much better. Also if you rush a locket you're going to be weaker than the other jungler who hasn't rushed it. Also if you look at high tier junglers, specifically nightblue3 (he was rank 13 2 weeks ago) he has said on stream and in his builds that locket is not worth unless 3+ ap

while i agree with your math and you do have a point you have to keep in mind that the whole point of the jungler role right now is to be as tanky while still dealing dmg as possible making spirit visage and sunfire/randuins much better. Also if you rush a locket you're going to be weaker than the other jungler who hasn't rushed it. Also if you look at high tier junglers, specifically nightblue3 (he was rank 13 2 weeks ago) he has said on stream and in his builds that locket is not worth unless 3+ ap

Watching meteos over the past 2 days

he rushes locket on every single jgl regardless of enemy team

I've been watching it w/o sound so...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.