Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

ef2fe9e21c54b793cd6f6c4bc4eded04.png

Thresh carrying is too strong. Favorite play that game: Me and Ez all alone vs. Yi and Singed. Ez is below half health, I throw the lantern and he grabs before Singed table flips. Yi ults and strikes EZ once and he barriers to have only 200 health left, The instant Yi AS him, I threw my chain, hooked him, and then Ez picked him off for a kill.

THE PLAYS

Dem 50 min games are tense.

That soroka went 2/14 >.<

Better yet: Their vayne was 0/9/4 about 30 mins in.

LOL

who do u play vs in norms

i play vs like bronze 1 so i avoid playing jgl in norms

LOL

who do u play vs in norms

i play vs like bronze 1 so i avoid playing jgl in norms

As in opposing team summoners? Usually I get paired with 1-2 other silver players. Enemy team varies. Usually I'm vs. against a lot of bronze players. Somedays its with Gold and SIlver.

As in lanes/champs- I try to rotate between champs I want to learn. As of right now, I'm trying to become viable with GP at top, Ahri/Ziggs mid, and Sona support. I usually only play champs like Thresh/Graves/Caitlyn/Zac/J4 when I'm warming up for ranked.

http://gyazo.com/d3a...10ec5ce7b03f17a

^WHY RIOT WHYYYYYYYYY

But I carried the Varus to Silver, so I'm glad I made someone's day today. Especially right before the deadline of season 3 ^_^

Edit: http://gyazo.com/8d1...2c7eb557e95b8c0

I fed those 5 deaths in the first 15 minutes. Then decided to play.

Edit 2: http://gyazo.com/909df6b517437a8b87de9f1313b0e29d Silver IV nice doggy!es :glasses:

Edited by Gary Oak

I got into the PBE and have been playing it a lot.

The new jungle is just so good, you get as much or more gold than laners. Olaf jungle is already really strong right now, on PBE it's just a faceroll.

Seriously so much gold.

yeah I just played olaf in ranked and even though i fed early (was mad 0.o), i managed to run into their cait.

yeah I just played olaf in ranked and even though i fed early (was mad 0.o), i managed to run into their cait.

How are you building him?

My live build is:

Ancient Golem

Ninja Tabi

Randuins

Spirit Visage

I never really get a chance to finish it, not enough gold.

My PBE build is:

Wriggles

Merc Treads

BOTRK

Ravenous Hydra

Frozen Mallet

Spirit Visage

Really glass cannon, you just run right to the carry and explode them instantly. I don't get a spirit item because I like to power farm, and wriggles is best for that. If you feel like you need a spirit item, I would honestly get elder lizard, golem is only good if you plan on camping a lane.

EDIT: I'd like to mention, with my PBE build, 3 LS quints, spirit visage, and your W active, your lifesteal is completely stupid. As long as you're attacking someone, you will not die.

Edited by Moog

I just started to play him but I kinda followed oddone

i have ls quints so...

started dorans blade

went total 3 blades into tabis

then got golem along with randuins

then i was kinda sure we would win so i went brut into ghostblade

i have ls quints so...

started dorans blade

3 dorans blades? Such a waste of gold. Only get a second if you're so far behind.

So in my jungle builds lately, I've found that going Golem into Locket is very useful. Especially on Zac and J4.

i have ls quints so...

started dorans blade

3 dorans blades? Such a waste of gold. Only get a second if you're so far behind.

So in my jungle builds lately, I've found that going Golem into Locket is very useful. Especially on Zac and J4.

Actually, the koreans are getting extra dorans if they are ahead on olaf. It's for early game domination.

In S$ I have no doubt people will be starting 1-2 dorans because they get much gold anyway(and they cost less on pbe)

i have ls quints so...

started dorans blade

Actually, the koreans are getting extra dorans if they are ahead on olaf. It's for early game domination.

In S$ I have no doubt people will be starting 1-2 dorans because they get much gold anyway(and they cost less on pbe)

Did they change wriggles, if not why even bother building it?

i have ls quints so...

started dorans blade

Did they change wriggles, if not why even bother building it?

Wriggles did get changed.

New wriggles:

3154.png

Wriggle's Lantern

Cost: 1800 (300)

+25% Attack Speed

+20 Armor

UNIQUE Passive - Maim: Basic attacks against monsters deal 100 bonus magic damage and heal 10 Health on hit.

UNIQUE Passive: Gain 40% increased Gold from monsters.

UNIQUE Active: Places a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 180 seconds (180 second cooldown).

The extra atk speed is good on Olaf, so is the armor. With the huge atk speed steroid he has, he will be applying that 100 magic damage very quickly.

I like that the wriggles ward is back to 180s too

I do have a problem with the new jungle items though.

They all require a substantial gold investment to buy before the extra gold effects kick in, whereas supports can buy gold items at level 1.

Edited by SatansFate

Can someone explain these Trinklets to meee

Yeh support op atm

btw satans where aer you ranked? Are you like diamond?

Yeh support op atm

Did you even watch the Pre-Season preview? They pretty much explain what the trinkets do and the purposes they serve.

Yeh support op atm

Did you even watch the Pre-Season preview? They pretty much explain what the trinkets do and the purposes they serve.

0.o

i forgot

68ce42200010bed6b0319a04c5358106.png

So i sucked early game but i kinda stepped it up.

Olaf is so fun and op atm lol

I like that the wriggles ward is back to 180s too

I do have a problem with the new jungle items though.

They all require a substantial gold investment to buy before the extra gold effects kick in, whereas supports can buy gold items at level 1.

Are supports going to be killing minions? No.

Jungle gives a lot more gold, even without a jungle item. You can afford to get Wriggles pretty damn early, and from there you can just start swimming in gold, as long as you have good clear time.

Yeh support op atm

0.o

i forgot

68ce42200010bed6b0319a04c5358106.png

So i sucked early game but i kinda stepped it up.

Olaf is so fun and op atm lol

Late game olaf is unstoppable.

Edited by Moog

This was early game lol

i kidna fed early game and gave lb like 2 kills nad j4 like 2

i was soo on tilt

for some reason, I can comeback with olaf

This was early game lol

i kidna fed early game and gave lb like 2 kills nad j4 like 2

i was soo on tilt

for some reason, I can comeback with olaf

Its because early game olaf does not exist in Summoners Rift. Mid game you start to gain momentum into your late game prowess.

Edited by Gary Oak

Got to Silver 3. Carried myself through jungling. But for some odd reason, I was having a weird fps drop the last game for series. Better blow out the dust from my compy tomorrow lol.

Got to Silver 3. Carried myself through jungling. But for some odd reason, I was having a weird fps drop the last game for series. Better blow out the dust from my compy tomorrow lol.

Will you please carry me to diamond with you?

Preseason changes: Now everyone is slightly on the same level.

Edit: I love the new changes. Especially masteries. The mastery setup is much better now, and makes you think twice before choosing a full mastery. The new jungle is really good. Bush control is now harder and leaves champions such as Teemo and Rengar to play smarter. The trinkets are pretty sweet, Warding Totem gives you a free ward, Scrying Orb is just Clairvoyance but with lesser range, and Sweeping lens is great for taking out wards/shrooms. I recommend junglers taking Sweeping Lens as almost every lane will have the Warding Totem.

Edited by Gary Oak

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.