Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

yq5m.png

l00K 9uy2 1'm 50 1337!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I've bought Riven as my 3rd champ and she is sooo fun to play. Love her.

Riven is a very, very strong champion at the moment. It is good that you are learning her, as once you reach level 30 and have proper rune pages and masteries, you can take her into ranked and do well.

You might like Lee Sin, too. He is one of the hardest, if not THE hardest champion in the game, but at the lower levels you don't need to be good, you just passively learn his mechanics as you play.

Lee Sin's not the hardest, just the highest skill cap. There's no "hard" champion, just each champion has a skillcap (the amount of plays you can make, the mechanics behind their abilities, ect.), and Lee Sin happens to have the highest, especially in jungle.

its not too good, they wanted to buff carry junglers but instead of making camps easier to clear for single target carry junglers like gp, they buffed them and jungling is harder in general

but eve is op

Why don't you think the jungle is good? generally you got more gold now than before, clear times are about the same from what i remember, and now if you fail your first gank you aren't behind for a while

Nah its actually pretty descent. Getting back to jungling and I actually like it a lot.

Picked up Elise. One of the strongest junglers in the game atm.

Oh wow. Ahri + Tryn + Sejuani = beast 3s composition. 3 ways to engage, 2 snowballers, 1 assassin, 1 tank. My team and I are undefeated with this combo atm. Of course, we're bronze (too much goofing off) :P

DAMN I think I can actually hit plat. Jungling is the BEST!

btw played rengar once and i really like him. ogn snfire build so tanky lol

and oh the pressure trynd can put is so gud

its not too good, they wanted to buff carry junglers but instead of making camps easier to clear for single target carry junglers like gp, they buffed them and jungling is harder in general

but eve is op

Why don't you think the jungle is good? generally you got more gold now than before, clear times are about the same from what i remember, and now if you fail your first gank you aren't behind for a while

because junglers can be 1v1'd by supports

but eve is op

Depends how ahead the support is lol.

Btw ak fav. lee skin?

Edited by Aabid

but eve is op

Btw ak fav. lee skin?

no - I 1v2'd bot lane with thresh the other day for a double kill at level 1 - supports are very strong right now, only because riots game-plan is to nerf in cycles instead of keeping OPs strong and buffing things to match it

but eve is op

Btw ak fav. lee skin?

no - I 1v2'd bot lane with thresh the other day for a double kill at level 1 - supports are very strong right now, only because riots game-plan is to nerf in cycles instead of keeping OPs strong and buffing things to match it

And to nerf any Korean strategy out there (i.e. Lucian).

I'm just waiting for the Top lane nerfs, as if there is a cycle, then they're next.

Well today was a nice day of LoL.

I played the Showdown thing for the first time with a friend (2v2), and we went as Zyra and Kog'maw because we wanted long range pokers. The enemy had Yasuo and Yi. A bit into the game, the enemy was winning the cs by about 10 while we derped about and did our poking. I (zyra) pulled off a nice combo, ulted, they both survived and ran towards the safety of their turrets, Kog'maw went fudge this and turret dove, did a bit of damage and died. I went fml now we're gonna lose, then the end-of-game animation turned on and started panning towards our nexus and I was confused, then remembered Kog'maw's passive as the double kill announcement came on :D

I also came back from a 52-minute ARAM. 52 MINUTES. It was a tight match throughout, nobody really won any teamfights, and eventually my team shot down both nexus turrets and for the next 20 minutes it was a back and forth until our Fiora decided to backdoor. To prove how close it was, our team had 99 champion kills and the enemy had 98. My eyes are burning.

Edited by Sofee

I've picked up Elise and Syndra more now. 2 champions with high skill caps. Doing excellent with both right now in normal matches, and hoping to bring them in ranked here pretty soon. Syndra's range is just OP, and her cc stacks well with other cc champs (i.e. Naut, Thresh, ect.). Elise is just too good. Once you get used to her, its easy mode. I typically go for the stun gank, but I'm starting to learn the rappel-into-stun gank (actually works well with her rotation since rappel closes the gap, change forms, fire e, go q+w, change, w+q) as well.

Sitting at Silver 2. I hear Silver 1 is the worst... :box:

Don't really think Elise is high skillcap. I had never played her before. I got her for getting to gold and when I played her shes seemed pretty easy. You just have to hit stun.

lol aram 52 mins.

i start an aram with 20 mins left (usually have to go after lol)

Edited by Aabid

Don't really think Elise is high skillcap. I had never played her before. I got her for getting to gold and when I played her shes seemed pretty easy. You just have to hit stun.

No, the reason she has a high skill cap is due to her combo. You must always start with Human Q, and end with Spider Q. Landing the stun is the easy part (well, I'm virtually good with all skillshot champs), its the combo that makes her difficult to use (well, some people dont get her mechanics).

Elise requires finesse. She was low-skillcap before the nerfs, because you just put your dick on the Q key and blew everyone up, but with the proper finesse she's still a pick/ban priority.

I sure hope I don't find any more champions I think I like, since I really need to save up for runes now. (currently level 25)

Playing with my friend that's in silver is fun, but it's no fun getting matched against other ranked people. I swear there's always at least one person in high silver/gold on the other team, and I always seem to have to lane against those people. I'm not sure whether it's less fun to lane against people with a full rune page and have far more experience with the game than you, or to lane against a Shyvana.

So apparently there's a lot of rage going on about the current state of ADCs. I think I agree with most of it, since the introduction of Annie Support and the mid lane becoming the carry lane. I also agree with the itemization of ADCs and think Riot should introduce more items instead of trying to fix/find a purpose for other items. I mean the only thing ADCs now decide itemwise is "Can a Trinity Force work with me?" and "Phantom Dancer or Static Shiv?".

I really don't think the issue of vision and supports was what needed help, it was the itemization.

YOO

Derp is so op

I just bought shyv

i 4 v 1d in their base. Got 1 kill and almost killed 2 others. 0.o op?

YOO

Derp is so op

I just bought shyv

i 4 v 1d in their base. Got 1 kill and almost killed 2 others. 0.o op?

I'm currently at hate with Reddit over the issue with PhantomL0rd right now. The poor guy has no privacy anymore because of all that's happened. Even in mid-stream after the whole ordeal went down (he was explaining himself), the cops were called on him. Everyone has his cellphone number, his address, ect.

However, it seems a lot of the hate has died down because of PL's youtube video of what went down actually cleared a lot of stuff up. I mean, come on, the poor guy got guns pointed at the back of his head for doing absolutely nothing. Plus Derp was doing this before PL even started "communicating" with them.

No he made loads of money off that. The amount of subscribers he got was overwhleming.

This whole issue was very worth for him. Who cares if a gun was pointed at you. You weren't shot at.

Shyv jungle 9/1

Shyv Top 12/1

holy crap shes sooo strong

No he made loads of money off that. The amount of subscribers he got was overwhleming.

This whole issue was very worth for him. Who cares if a gun was pointed at you. You weren't shot at.

Alright, lets get 20 cops called to your house, arrest you, search through your house without warrant because of probable cause, and aim an automatic. Let's see how you feel after that. Then, on top of that, let's call your cellphone continuously, deliver unwanted pizzas to your place and make you pay for them, and continue to call the cops, fire department, ect. throughout the rest of the day, and still keep going at it. And you have been awake for 24hrs with only 2 meals.

Edit: Don't want to get off topic here- Looking to pick up Lee Sin. Wish me luck >.< I have the worst time with him. How should I be building him in S4?

Edited by Gary Oak

Lee Sin is free this week. So play away.

I'm trying to learn how to pro penta kill akali but the best i got was a quadra kill that pissed off half my team like ZOMG KS WTF. It prob was a KS but idc. Oh and i keep feeding hard but have been getting better.

Funny thing is I've never gotten a penta before (on my account that is).

And yeh ks with akali is the best thing to do.

Insec plz

I'm trying to learn how to pro penta kill akali but the best i got was a quadra kill that pissed off half my team like ZOMG KS WTF. It prob was a KS but idc. Oh and i keep feeding hard but have been getting better.

Quick tip/comeback: Assassins don't ks. That's the purpose of an assassin. They sit back and wait to pick off really weakened champs. If you play assassin champs like Akali or Ahri, your job is to sit back and be the clean-up crew.

Edit: And Im only missing 10 champs lol. Mostly the under/never used ones.

Edited by Gary Oak

Quick tip/comeback: Assassins don't ks. That's the purpose of an assassin. They sit back and wait to pick off really weakened champs. If you play assassin champs like Akali or Ahri, your job is to sit back and be the clean-up crew.

Edit: And Im only missing 10 champs lol. Mostly the under/never used ones.

So you have over 100 champs. 0.o

dam i have so less then.

Edit: I haveeee 53 champs. geegee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.