Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

09de46b6159985eeec78dfcc647d851b.png

stahp me plz

For the record, we were 5 seconds away from destroying their nexus before they surrendered. Fastest 5v5 I've ever played.

Edited by Gary Oak

Nigras hit me up on OCEANIA, username Miiiiiiiiiiiiing.

13 i's lads!

-Ming ^_^

you should totally make an account on NA so that more of us can play with you

or i could make an account on oce

Longest game EVER

7TQAaot.png

I've played some very, very, very long games before.

One I can remember is a 1 hour 30 minute long game on 3v3. I've have lots of long games on that map for some reason.

So being a Riven main, I know that this buff does significantly hurt Riven's early and late game damage to combat in top lane against bruisers such as Renekton, Shyvanna, ect. but on the plus side, the Q nerf is more of a buff to playstyle. I E nerf is a huge nerf, but makes you want to use your E more wisely (i.e. to soak in Mundo's cleavers, Pantheon's spears).

All in all, Riven has gone from straight damage to bruiser class. The "nerf" reduces her damage by making you pick less AD items, and allow you to build 1-2+ tankier items. Congratz Riot, you now nerfed Damage Riven, but allowed to introduce Bruiser/Off-Tank Riven.

That Hecarim nerf though... Why des Rito keep messing with the Pony :(

I like that they did decide to go with the All-buff to the 3 core jungling items. From reading previous PBE notes, they were only going to add it to Spirit of Wraith (which in this case would start the beginning of AP junglers). Now Jungler's can sustain a bit more. This buff probably hits AD-Mana dependent junglers like Kha'Zix more than anyone though.

Anyways, welcome to Season 4 nice doggy!es. Best of luck to you. See you in Gold/Platnium (current goal and track record would set me to get into Platnium by the end of the Season).

Edited by Gary Oak

Decided to make a post cuz haven't made one in awhile.

2 Penta's, one a loss, one a win.. http://gyazo.com/77118285a92bb8136841566212b5e5a8 68qzok.jpg

yasuo = the balance game is real, tyvm for freelo in provisionals... I buy ohmwreckers in norms when team is killing nexus btw, (got the idea from phreak who bought triforces when team won).

Lee Sin is free this week. So play away.

I'm trying to learn how to pro penta kill akali but the best i got was a quadra kill that pissed off half my team like ZOMG KS WTF. It prob was a KS but idc. Oh and i keep feeding hard but have been getting better.

Quick tip/comeback: Assassins don't ks. That's the purpose of an assassin. They sit back and wait to pick off really weakened champs. If you play assassin champs like Akali or Ahri, your job is to sit back and be the clean-up crew.

Edit: And Im only missing 10 champs lol. Mostly the under/never used ones.

oh and that's wrong, the only cleanup crew champs are kat and akali, and even then you still kinda dive in to kill the AD once a bit of cc has been blown. Ahri you just blow up the ADC, same with Zed, rengo, kha etc. etc.

i'm missing 19 lel.

So being a Riven main, I know that this buff does significantly hurt Riven's early and late game damage to combat in top lane against bruisers such as Renekton, Shyvanna, ect. but on the plus side, the Q nerf is more of a buff to playstyle. I E nerf is a huge nerf, but makes you want to use your E more wisely (i.e. to soak in Mundo's cleavers, Pantheon's spears).

All in all, Riven has gone from straight damage to bruiser class. The "nerf" reduces her damage by making you pick less AD items, and allow you to build 1-2+ tankier items. Congratz Riot, you now nerfed Damage Riven, but allowed to introduce Bruiser/Off-Tank Riven.

That Hecarim nerf though... Why des Rito keep messing with the Pony :(

I like that they did decide to go with the All-buff to the 3 core jungling items. From reading previous PBE notes, they were only going to add it to Spirit of Wraith (which in this case would start the beginning of AP junglers). Now Jungler's can sustain a bit more. This buff probably hits AD-Mana dependent junglers like Kha'Zix more than anyone though.

Anyways, welcome to Season 4 nice doggy!es. Best of luck to you. See you in Gold/Platnium (current goal and track record would set me to get into Platnium by the end of the Season).

hecarim nerf wut? they just matched the tooltip... plus they buffed his early, which was his problem really...

yeah i'm hoping for gold from placements, i don't really wanna climb cuz i'm flat bad at this game, currently 4-2... by the way, you don't really seem like a riven main...

ign is so true if you guys wanna add me..

gratz on gold aabid didnt get to say that before..

damn aiiight i swear you and ninfang must be super close cuz you guys basically play the same champs... i need to stop using ellipses

Every Kat and Akali I see only jump in on dives if its 1v1 or otherwise a better engage (2v1). But in team fights, they sit back and prey off the weak.

ohi so true

dw man I went 2-8 in placements got placed in silver 4 (from gold 2) sux lol

its funny how i keep trying other roles, don't like it, then come back to jungle.

I just bought syndra, played her in 2 norms and hated it lol

nt sure who to play lol

It's because I like around 5 champions, some I'm good with, others I want to learn.

I emulate Ninfang/Cowsep when it comes to Yi/Rengar, and I emulate other high elo players as well.

Every Kat and Akali I see only jump in on dives if its 1v1 or otherwise a better engage (2v1). But in team fights, they sit back and prey off the weak.

in a 5v5 you wait until cc is blown then you jump in/dive the support (if they're squishy ofc) for free resets. would recommend watching tiensinoakuma, diamond I kat main, he's a god (he got youtube vids and a twitch stream)

ohi so true

dw man I went 2-8 in placements got placed in silver 4 (from gold 2) sux lol

its funny how i keep trying other roles, don't like it, then come back to jungle.

I just bought syndra, played her in 2 norms and hated it lol

nt sure who to play lol

currently 4-2 or summat, i'll see

Hmmm this thread is dead so lets revive it.

I'm having fun with Riven.

Still haven't found my niche in Season 4. I watch too many Mid and Top lane streams, so I've been having my luck there. Support is good too, but lately my ADCs make more dumb moves than I allow.

I like the format of the Team Builder. Really hope they release it this season. The interface is nice. I can see this working in ranked easily as long as champion select comes after the bans and people find a way not to screw up picking their role (which in this case if you picked your role, you shouldn't have this problem).

Edit: For clarification, I've been watching mostly TSM Bjerg and Dyrus lately since PL is currently busy with matters unknown to streamers. All we know is he had to go over to Europe? to sign paperwork and he's currently preparing for his website 2.0 launch.

Edited by Gary Oak

Never seen Dyrus stream lol >.<

Bjerg is fun to watch still

Oh and Aatrox opp

So I've come to the conclusion that Tear is now back to its original state, and a bit stronger. Been playing champs that utilize Tear and can say these champs had a huge buff. Ryze is just amazing at this point. A lot of higher elo players are saying he's going to change the top lane meta; even pro players have begun to pick him up such as Dyrus (who's been pretty much playing Ryze non-stop in soloq).

Yeah I've seen Ryze in LCS (Nien played)

Funny how the meta changes easily.

Tbh this top tank meta is good for junglers as we can go dmg junglers and carry.

Been playing with mostly mid golds (example of my games: http://gyazo.com/738e10e4afbcf88ad84f89380c9b76fe), that game I first timed Ryze top because vayne f'd us over, tried to swap fp for Yasuo who wanted Jinx. Jarvan got me 2 kills, got me snowballing, was 12/0/15 at the endgame. In series for gold, kinda disapointed that I didn't get gold right off that bat from that 4.1 patch thing, but hey, atleast I'm nearly there.

Would've been in series the game before, but we had a maokai who afk'd. I'm kind of a god at Yasuo (jknotreally). I'd consider myself as Yasuo main, although I've said that about so many champs it's kind of ridiculous; but I would consider that I do play Yasuo in ranked 100% if I can.

Yooo I got to gold then have lost 5 in a row at 0 points

I've been tanking hard in ranked play. Its not me, its my teammates. Like, literally. I think its because of the influx of new ranked players to the system, but that's just me and my shizzlety mmr. Its like people do not know what team comps are.

I've learned that in any diviosn (I've been up to Gold 2 so far) you need to preform really well or you deserve to lose.

You will get games where you will get carried but you can't rely on that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.