Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I've learned that in any diviosn (I've been up to Gold 2 so far) you need to preform really well or you deserve to lose.

You will get games where you will get carried but you can't rely on that.

Usually I'm doing the carrying. But I play a passive into aggressive style, sort of like Dyrus' playstyle. I focus my early game on just out farming my lane, roaming at mid game, and teamfighting/objective pushing mid/late game. I think because I'm more passive at early stages, is the reason I end up carrying or being carried. I typically do not ask for ganks if I play top because my typical win ratio up top is 75% wins and 25% loss during lane phase. I only ask for ganks when I get behind by 2 kills (I died twice either to bad play on my part, or got outplayed overall).

With the recent nerfs, it seems Riot is trying to workout the balance of Early Game power in that which ever team pushed hard in the early game, had the best advantage overall. Now its being more conservative of the early game power as high risk/high reward, and the game begins at the ~15-20 minute mark.

Hold on, brb, shouting GIGA DRILL BREAK for all eternity and becoming a Rumble main.

Edited by Gary Oak

guys feral fire ww jungle is coming back im ready

You play any other tops?

I am a Riven main, but as the meta stands, its tanky top, carry jungle. So I've been rotating Renekton, Shyvanna, Nasus, Lee Sin, Garen, and Jax. I usually try to counterpick mid whenever I get the chance seeing as mid lane is my second strongest role.

I think most team problems is is because the meta is more focused on lane pushing, that players at lower elos are starting to forget that in order for a jungler to gank, the enemy team needs to be positioned atleast mid-way lane. A prime example was a game I played with Renekton last night. I had to lane against top Heim, so naturally I just rushed hex drinker and was fine. However, Heim has the constant need to push because of his turrets, so naturally I stayed by my turret and let him farm. This allowed our Panth Jungle to focus on other lanes without me being in danger, and, everytime he rotated top for the blue buff, he had perfect opportunities to gank (in which he did) in which case before he came in, I would ult and take turret aggro and let him deal most of the damage as we pull off a stun chain.

I'm also starting to see the rise of the carry jungle due to Vi and Elise bans also is making players outside of the jungle role to pick champions with decent amounts of CC. This would be when a carry jungle (such as Yi or Kha) is picked and other roles (lets say Vlad top, zed mid, sivir adc, and morg support), the only source of CC for the team is morgana with two cc oriented abilities. Meanwhile you look at the other team, and they have atleast 4 different cc abilities on a total of 3 champions.

Its things like these which pick choice is really valid. Instead of playing a counterpick, choose a champion that has at least one cc ability.

Oh by the way, new Gragas is OP. He has 3? (I counted a stun, slow, and knockback) CC abilities now as an AP Bruiser.

Why does this always happen

7WCZ7.jpg

Now just change "normal" to "ranked". Yeah, that'swhat I've been trying to explain.

Been on a 3 win streak with Shyvanna lately. Its funny watching people build MR against her when the real threat to her damage is the E empowered Q and auto attacks.

Silver I promos on my main (Prinz, gonna namechange AGAIN (i think 4th) if i can snipe a specific name), been playing on smurf So True II, pretty fun, duoing with a friend in silver V playing champs im pretty bad at, so i normally do fine. Just like a little more tryhard normal draft on my main. Ranked, btw.

Trying to get better at Yasuo, I used to do really well with him now i'm just going full retard for some reason... I also really like tf.

havent posted here in a while, lost diamond in soloq then got it back

got diamond in 3s as well, going for chall 3s + diamond 5s

Working on my promos currently 1:1 I hate the MMR BS... Solo queue I play with/against gold II/Gold I even a Plat V, when I'm in PROMOS to GOLD V like WTF???? But to be fair I lost 1 then duo'd with my friend in Silver V and just carried ezpz.

One of my friends who got gold V did it sooo easily but his MMR was basically at gold V, so in his gold promos he went against GOLD V like wtf?? They should make promos against people of the tier you want to get into V mmr (so if I wanted to get into silver, NO MATTER WHAT MY MMR I should go against silver V players).

Like wtfffffff

Edited by Linux

Working on my promos currently 1:1 I hate the MMR BS... Solo queue I play with/against gold II/Gold I even a Plat V, when I'm in PROMOS to GOLD V like WTF???? But to be fair I lost 1 then duo'd with my friend in Silver V and just carried ezpz.

One of my friends who got gold V did it sooo easily but his MMR was basically at gold V, so in his gold promos he went against GOLD V like wtf?? They should make promos against people of the tier you want to get into V mmr (so if I wanted to get into silver, NO MATTER WHAT MY MMR I should go against silver V players).

Like wtfffffff

Here's the thing: ever since they removed elo clamping, the ranked solo queue has been messed up from the get go, especially since the time of the rewards, a lot of elo-boosted accounts got to advance from a bronze/silver elo up to gold/plat. However, you should be honored to play against players that are 3-4 divisions higher than you, but it just goes to show you how low the elo of such players are even though their rank is high.

Let's be honest, at least you've made it to Silver I, at the Silver III division (where I'm currently stuck at), I'm dealing with players new to ranked because a 5 out of 10 placement is placed at Silver 4 ( I believe 6 of 10 made it to Silver 2), so SIlver III is currently the Limbo of silver elo.

Don't worry, I play with my plat friends so I'm accustomed to playing against higher elo players. Its actually more challenging anf fun then curb-stomping lower elos/mmrs.

Nvm it was someone from somewhere else carry on

Yes boss.

I remember last year silver 1 took me a long time. I won 16/17 games starting from 2 points to get to 100.

This year it was like 4 games and I was good.

People do seem worse in Gold 5 but I am bad too so...

Plus due to parents I play like max 6 games a week.

Got to silver 3, then retardation of players kicks in, and back to Silver 4. Oh well, my firend just got to Silver 4 in his placements, I'm gonna duo with him and just have fun for a while.

Its to bad no one believes in the late game :/ The game that demoted me, I won my lane (I was Jayce topping against Garen, which is a very easy fight), and then bot lane proceeded to end up 0/8/4 (Jinx adc) and 4/2/1 (Leona support) during lane phase, so the enemy Ezreal was well fed. Didn't matter. Our other lanes were fine, but our Leona decides to quit after Jinx's 7th-8th death. After she left, we actually won a team fight of a 4v4 (Garen was waaaaaaaay out of position, so we took advantage of it), but just couldn't follow up. So we ended up losing the game (I think I ended up being 6/4/7 or something like that).

If I were to say one thing about league: always believe in the late game when you lose the early game. When you lose early game, it is almost a 90% sure thing you will win in the late game. Just contest objectives such as dragon and baron.

Gold 3 !!

I've been at gold 5 for the past 40+ games at like 0 points.

It sucks that I play like 5 games a week. I feel rusty.

Hi my name is Aabid and I played blitzcrank today and I fed.

Lost 9 of last 10 and have fed hard. I can't find a position/champ I like/want to play. I swear I don't like this game anymore.

Have been at 0 points for a lot of games. I just want to hold my gold.

Lost 9 of last 10 and have fed hard. I can't find a position/champ I like/want to play. I swear I don't like this game anymore.

As long as you haven't gotten the warning of demotion, you should be fine.

The problem with the game is the sudden urge to keep changing the meta, and that no one knows how to play the newer/reworked champs. I feel as if Riot hates the concept of "OP" and keeps overworking to balance the game in order to make people play champs that are hardly used. If that's the case, then just update those champs, but leave the rest alone. I don't think it is justifiable for Riot to nerf one champion in order to make another stronger.

As long as you haven't gotten the warning of demotion, you should be fine.

The problem with the game is the sudden urge to keep changing the meta, and that no one knows how to play the newer/reworked champs. I feel as if Riot hates the concept of "OP" and keeps overworking to balance the game in order to make people play champs that are hardly used. If that's the case, then just update those champs, but leave the rest alone. I don't think it is justifiable for Riot to nerf one champion in order to make another stronger.

Wait there is a warning for demotion?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.