Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I usually just play whatever is left cause people often argue over roles.

This is why I exclusively play Team Builder. No arguing over lanes and roles and a certain amount of control over your team comp.

Funny part was the salty TSM fans behind me just complaining about how they suck and to bench their players.

That's hilarious. Who's going to replace them in time for worlds? Definitely not people from the challenger scene, and they can only import so many Koreans :P

Lately been trying to play other roles like top and adc to get better with. I usually just play whatever is left cause people often argue over roles. I went to the NA LCS Finals. It was interesting experience. I didn't really have a certain team of winning in mind but I just wanted the winner to deserve it. CLG definitely deserved it, they played way better than TSM.

Funny part was the salty TSM fans behind me just complaining about how they suck and to bench their players. This is why I'm not really a huge sports and or e-sports fan. Some people take it so seriously...

If you've seen the recent 2016 changes, I think you'll like them a lot.

I usually just play whatever is left cause people often argue over roles.

This is why I exclusively play Team Builder. No arguing over lanes and roles and a certain amount of control over your team comp.

Funny part was the salty TSM fans behind me just complaining about how they suck and to bench their players.

That's hilarious. Who's going to replace them in time for worlds? Definitely not people from the challenger scene, and they can only import so many Koreans :P

True, although I'm kind of sad TSM fans are seen a really salty - although, I imagine you'd seem something like those players everywhere (in normal sports as well).

Hit Gold III, promos into gold II for the second time, IDK if I'll make it. Have been playing on based NA servers with 42 ping now (bless Riot), probably can't hit plat this season, but I'll prob go for it next season. Been duoing with IRL Friends, REALLY excited for the ranked Q's over 2 people - we have like 4 people all within Gold V - III, so it'll be hellla fun.

Been playing AP Ekko mid, taking Azir/Kassadin whenever he's taken, Viktor if necessary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.