Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Right thanks for all the feedback guys, looks like I'm going to scrap my ap/per level runes completely XD I'll do that before starting my AD page.

So the new plan is in order:

Hit level 30

Finish caster page to be - 9 MPen, 9Hp per/lv, 9 Mana P/5

Start AD page - 9 Arpen, 9 HP per/lv, 9 Mana P/5

Choose a jungler and build rune page

I'm also tempted by Anivia as another caster along with Karthus >.> I figure it's best to have two champions I can play in each role in case of bans, apaprently trist isn't a common ban so I'll put off learning ad till the end.

is renekton viable at like 20+? i read that he was for noobs only :(

He's not high end champion but I think hes viable at low and mid elos

Okay. I officially suck at Tank characters.

Other than the whole not dying part, I can't figure out how to be a good tank and what a tank is supposed to do. I'm so used to AP assassins and mages.

As far as Leona- I try to iniate fights, stun or disable the carries, hit as many people as possible with her ult, and try to do as much damage as possible.

He's not high end champion but I think hes viable at low and mid elos

Well ya know what im gunna be an amazing renekton! I shall commit my career to him, (not really but you get what im sayin) and hopefully be just as boss at level 9 with him as at level 30 :D

Haven't been on cuz I was banned sooo

Anyway I made a new account (Wtf are Hacks) and I use Trynd.

Soooo yeaaa

So is my build good? :(

Brawler Glove things + 2 HP Pots + Beserker Greaves + Zeal + Phantom Dancer + Infinity Edge + Vampire Scepter + Bloodthirster + Usually I'll get a Zeal or Ghostblade

Played two game with fiddlestick tonight, won both, not to bad with him, im giving up on renekton, against a good player he just gets rolled over. Also reached level ten :(

Soooo yeaaa

So is my build good? :(

Brawler Glove things + 2 HP Pots + Beserker Greaves + Zeal + Phantom Dancer + Infinity Edge + Vampire Scepter + Bloodthirster + Usually I'll get a Zeal or Ghostblade

Personally I'd go Ghostblade first over BT for the ARpen, but that's just me. :D

Soooo yeaaa

So is my build good? :D

Personally I'd go Ghostblade first over BT for the ARpen, but that's just me. :P

Well usually after I get Infinity I'm dishing out 500 crits with 1.5 attack speed, then game ends. I'll try it tho, thanks! :(

Soooo yeaaa

Personally I'd go Ghostblade first over BT for the ARpen, but that's just me. :P

Well usually after I get Infinity I'm dishing out 500 crits with 1.5 attack speed, then game ends. I'll try it tho, thanks! :(

and what happens when they have armour :D

Soooo yeaaa

Stay back and let AP carries get em or just try and GTFO with undying rage xD

Soooo yeaaa

meaning your build is flawed :D

Soooo yeaaa

So is my build good? :P

Personally I'd go Ghostblade first over BT for the ARpen, but that's just me. :D

Yep. Anyway I was playing Anivia and Kat. Damn I got trolled...

Wall just stopped me.. then Kat comes from nowhere and does her ulti to poop on my face :D

Soooo yeaaa

This is why I build AP Tryndamere.

Soooo yeaaa

So is my build good? :P

Yep. Anyway I was playing Anivia and Kat. Damn I got trolled...

Wall just stopped me.. then Kat comes from nowhere and does her ulti to poop on my face :D

wait, your trynd and got trolled by kat, son i'm disapoint

quote pyramid

So I use ulti, then anivia uses wall then my ulti has 2 secs left, kat exhausts me and does her ulti on me :(

This is why you spin through her wall, q to heal yourself for 1400 and be on your merry way.

Played a couple of ranked games with Galio today. Last game, the morde on the other team kept using his ulti on me, so i'd throw up my W, and it would heal me more than the ulti damaged me. Did like 50something damage each second, healed 100 each tic that my W was up.

Also, 800 AP Gragas is scary

Wait Tyrnds Q works too? Well I learned something new today >.>

Anyway is Warwick worth it? He seems fun with his ulti and madreds

Warwick is probably my favorite jungler at the moment. Good clear speed, good ganks, He barely loses any HP in his early jungle too.

Olaf is my favourite jungle. Hands down.

Olaf is VERY fast in his clear time, but I never feel confident in his early game because he tends to stay pretty low health in the jungle. I think his gank ability is pretty low too unless one of your lanes is pushed passed river.

I haven't played him for a while though, maybe I'll give him a try again.

Edited by Balmung

The lower his health is, the faster his attack speed is. Pop his E, start whaling on them while you gain health back. Q if they start to run, and boom, you got a kill.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.