Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I know the passive doesn't stack, I get them for the 140 ap

This has been discussed MANY times in this topic and it's getting boring now. NEVER buy more than 1 Rabbadon, Stack Archangel's Staff instead.

since the nerf to Rabbadon's (155->140 AP) Archangel's actually gives more AP now (154 when fully stacked)

Where as before, Rabbadon's would give 1 more AP and Archangel's were just more cost effective.

This has been discussed MANY times in this topic and it's getting boring now. NEVER buy more than 1 Rabbadon, Stack Archangel's Staff instead.

since the nerf to Rabbadon's (155->140 AP) Archangel's actually gives more AP now (154 when fully stacked)

Where as before, Rabbadon's would give 1 more AP and Archangel's were just more cost effective.

Rabbadon's gives 30% Ap, remember? So it's still better :(

UNIQUE passive, so only once.

You want 4x Archangel's, 1x Rabadon, 1 boots.

Rabbadon's gives 30% Ap, remember? So it's still better :(

1 Rabbadon's, 4 AA on Veigar= 1020.24 AP

5 Rabbadon's on Veigar= 915.2 AP

4 Rabbadon's, 1 Mejai's on Veigar= 967.2 AP

Just a quick question, but does anyone know if Xin Zhao's Crescent Sweep applies on-hit effects? I am planning on writing an Xin Zhao guide on TL, but I am still trying to decide if BC is really core or not (if R procs the armour reduction, then it will be. Otherwise probably not).

Edited by Shen

Just a quick question, but does anyone know if Xin Zhao's Crescent Sweep applies on-hit effects? I am planning on writing an Xin Zhao guide on TL, but I am still trying to decide if BC is really core or not (if R procs the armour reduction, then it will be. Otherwise probably not).

R does not proc on hit effects. (Tooltips will often say so if they do, also most "on next hit" abilities proc on hit effects.)

Also, I thought Xin's Core was essentially Aspd boots and a BC (is what I see most people build first).

Unless it's jungling, then I'd say Wriggles, Aspd boots, and Best Friend Sword.

EDIT: almost to 3150 IP, any suggestions on champs?

Edited by Balmung

R does not proc on hit effects. (Tooltips will often say so if they do, also most "on next hit" abilities proc on hit effects.)

Also, I thought Xin's Core was essentially Aspd boots and a BC (is what I see most people build first).

I see a lot of people going the zerker boots + BC first, and then they laugh at me when i go wriggles, ghostblade mercs BC jugle.

Gangplank is pretty damn good atm, but he is banned in nearly every ranked game

Gragas is awesome fun and soo much damage lategame

Nidalee is the queen of lane sustain

Udyr/WW if you need a good jungler

Urgot is underrated but rules his lane earlygame

I see a lot of people going the zerker boots + BC first, and then they laugh at me when i go wriggles, ghostblade mercs BC jugle.

Gangplank is pretty damn good atm, but he is banned in nearly every ranked game

Gragas is awesome fun and soo much damage lategame

Nidalee is the queen of lane sustain

Udyr/WW if you need a good jungler

Urgot is underrated but rules his lane earlygame

Only of those I don't already have are Gangplank and Urgot.

I was looking at Gangplank, Karma, Xin Zhao, Morde, Sona, Taric, and Shen

Gangplank is incredibly OP atm, so hes probably going to get some kind of a nerf soon.

Karma is underrated, but she is a really good support for low-mid ELO.

Xin Zhao is a characters I play. His jungle is pretty good, haven't done lane Xin in a while.

Morde es #1 etc, but not really. He can farm insanely well, but I never really saw him as a awesome character.

Sona is the best support (arguable with Soraka), and is good at all ELOs.

Taric can be pretty fun, stun is great, but is outshined by Sona

Shen is kinda underpowered atm. The change to his passive pretty much made him into a taunt and ult bot.

Patch Preview

Tryn'd now uses Fury system

TF and Panth are getting their ultimate range nerfed

Panth buffs after this patch

Corki nerfs

Galio getting buffs and a small damage nerf

As well as Kayle rework

I might look into jungling, maybe next week they will have a jungler free. when is the next free?

Galio buffs.

I am very happy (Ok, kinda sad that his damage is being reduced a bit, but now he can be more tanky which is the entire point.)

New free rotations are always put out during the very early morning hours of each Wednesday. Sleep tuesday and you will wake up to the new rotation.

Edited by Shen

So good news. I have recently been having a series of unique lag issues caused by my internet (the net apparently turns off for a few seconds while appearing to remain on, making it look like lag when its just missing the connection entirely). Anyway it was that bad it even happened in custom 1 v all bot games. Fixed it by changing a bunch of settings and used the virtual desktop of Gamebooster 3. Did two one hour long custom games to make sure it was fixed...

So who needs a support?

whats you guys think about warwick, i wanna jungle and he looks the most fun to do it with.

whats you guys think about warwick, i wanna jungle and he looks the most fun to do it with.

He's a cool guy.

Wow guys.

Today I played Fiddlesticks on my friends account with an amazing Alistar.

I would fear them as they ran away, he knock them up in the air, I drained life, they try to run away and die.

We did it so many times while tower diving getting the kill with less then 50 hp left.

Such a fun game.

unledxyj.png

I'm in love with amumu, even when your team mates are shizzle, you can still have fun

I'm getting him today, I'll test jungling and tell you

He's good at jungling but make sure to save mana when you get to blue buff, i do him last. I start with golems > wraith > wolves > blue > golems > wraith > wolves > red

I usually die at blue, I'm just gonna lane with him until I get some masteries/runes

Edited by 100 LP Lawl

Some more info on next patch

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/monkey...ch-larger-usual

tl'dr:

New Animations for Janna

Remake of Kayle and Tryndamere

Buncha balance changes

Wukong

300 mbs

Janna looks hotter, Tryndamere looks cleaner, and Kayle looks shinier

Apparently this is Mal free week. I love and hate this, I probably won't be playing my best AP champion :( But we will have a ton of shizzle mals running around herping and derping at what my quicksilver sash does!

If the enemy has a malzahar and he's remotely competent, buy a quicksilver sash, save a child

Here's my summoner thingy

Easl / aLi Original / Malzahar, Mordekaiser, Tristana, Amumu and Nasus / 30 / EUW.

Edited by Easl

Time to stomp this week's champs with Olaf. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.