Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Played leona a few times and i enjoy her but i dont think tanks are for me, im not very good at soaking the damage and staying alive, i always get alot of assists with leona, but my K/D is always on the bad side..... how do i figure out my playstyle? ai really cant seem to find where my "nitch" in a team is :(

Played leona a few times and i enjoy her but i dont think tanks are for me, im not very good at soaking the damage and staying alive, i always get alot of assists with leona, but my K/D is always on the bad side..... how do i figure out my playstyle? ai really cant seem to find where my "nitch" in a team is :(

lots of assists and low k/d is good with a tank, the idea is that you feed your dps making while being able to still draw the fire away

basically unless you're playing DPS/carry you shouldn't have many if any kills(or atleast not trying for kills)

just play champs until you find one you like.

I'd say my niche role is jungler or support.

Though, jungler encompasses many different character types, from AP like Fiddle, tanks like Amumu, and bruisers like Sion.

I haven't really jungled recently, but I always try to have a list of who I will "main" for each role.

Tank- Udyr

AP- Gragas / Kassadin

Solo top- Jarvan / Udyr

Ranged- Urgot

Melee- Gangplank / Sion / Lee Sin / Trundle

Support- Sona / Karma / Alistar

just play champs until you find one you like.

I'd say my niche role is jungler or support.

Though, jungler encompasses many different character types, from AP like Fiddle, tanks like Amumu, and bruisers like Sion.

I haven't really jungled recently, but I always try to have a list of who I will "main" for each role.

Tank- Udyr

AP- Gragas / Kassadin

Solo top- Jarvan / Udyr

Ranged- Urgot

Melee- Gangplank / Sion / Lee Sin / Trundle

Support- Sona / Karma / Alistar

I really gotta play more and try and get out of who i think is gunna be fun and just play everyone.

Instabought Graves, gonna try him out/video a game of him tonight.

Dat burst.

played xerath the other day, hes like an assasin mage i like him. W in a bush then combo=insta kill squishies and half kill almost any other champs :(

Ok i think ima buy annie for my mage option, she just destroys

Dat burst.

Yeah..

or this..

snip

I've been thinking, with his passive, building him kinda tanky dps could be pretty nice.

summit like:

Frozen Mallet

Merc Treads

Atma's

Warmog's

FoN

Bloodthirster / Trin Force

still end up with some decent AD, still be tanky, good slow for team fights. Not sure how much his passive gives him total, but on top of what you'd get from items, I'd imagine it being pretty good.

Dat burst.

Yeah..

or this..

snip

I've been thinking, with his passive, building him kinda tanky dps could be pretty nice.

summit like:

Frozen Mallet

Merc Treads

Atma's

Warmog's

FoN

still end up with some decent AD, still be tanky, good slow for team fights. Not sure how much his passive gives him total, but on top of what you'd get from items, I'd imagine it being pretty good.

You're buying FM before Merc Treads?

Get the merc treads first, considering his reliability on positioning it'll work better than starting with a health crystal or longsword.

Just carried so hard with annie they surrendered before we even pushed past first base turrets, went 10-1-9 i love annie so much

Hey guys just popping in briefly :(

What does everyone think of Graves, my 2 cents before I shoot off for another 3 months is he's a strong early game, possibly better than Cait's in some lanes but falls off slightly harder than her into an almost bruiser state

Chow

Dat burst.

Yeah..

or this..

snip

summit like:

Frozen Mallet

Merc Treads

Atma's

Warmog's

FoN

You're buying FM before Merc Treads?

Get the merc treads first, considering his reliability on positioning it'll work better than starting with a health crystal or longsword.

It wasn't in any specific order :(, just a full build to think about.

first game as tanky dps graves: 5/3/15.

Doran's Blade x2

Merc Treads

Atma's Impaler

Warmog's Armor

Force of Nature

was going to B to sell the doran's for Sheen and Phage, but we just pushed their nexus.

Nearly completly off topic;

Hiicantpk is a karma whore <3

Doran's Blade x2

Merc Treads

Atma's Impaler

Warmog's Armor

Force of Nature

was going to B to sell the doran's for Sheen and Phage, but we just pushed their nexus.

Replace Warmog's with FM imo.

After you get FON get Warmog's again.

Final item get Infinity Edge

Doran's Blade x2

Merc Treads

Atma's Impaler

Warmog's Armor

Force of Nature

full build I'd use is:

Merc Treads

Atma's

FoN

Trin Force

IE

Warmog's

slow from Red + Trin force up a good bit, and 60% crit chance.

Doran's Blade x2

Merc Treads

Atma's Impaler

Warmog's Armor

Force of Nature

full build I'd use is:

Merc Treads

Atma's

FoN

Trin Force

IE

Warmog's

slow from Red + Trin force up a good bit, and 60% crit chance.

Don't get TF. Overpriced, not that good for graves.

Also King of the Hill stream starts in ~2hrs.

http://wellplayed.org/rampage

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.