Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Why is that? I have enough games under my belt to understand how to carry and know what I'm doing.

You'd be surprised at how wrong you are.

I recently got the chance to play with my friend's team, all of whom are above average players and roughly 1500 ranked team Elo. They needed a jungler for ranked 5v5s and I joined them because of my friend's recommendation for me. You really realise how little you actually know compared to people who want to seriously make it in the competitive scene.

This, the highest level players even have other champions cooldowns learned, even under certain circumstances. i.e. the cooldown on Warwick's ultimate when he has 23% or 29% CDR.

True, the difference between 1500-1800 ELO is about 10 time the difference between 1200-1500.

Good players will be thinking several steps ahead.

I've got to the point where I can do that with certain characters, but noting like the pros.

Specifically five steps ahead of you.

What you did there, I see it.

Although honestly i've been doing rather mediocre with Swain recently. My champions that seem to be bringing all the wins are Singed, Gragas and Galio

The champs that have been bringing me all the wins lately have been Nunu and Skarner. :<

I seem to be winning with Yorick lately, otherwise I've been playing a good mix of champions, with mixed results.

Just got back from mcdonalds, was gunna sit down with my food and play a bit, took a drink. My :( dr pepper is flat :P :D Brb gotta get moar dr pepper then time for some annie pwnage >:3

Whenever I tank or jungle I win.

Edited by SatansFate

Garen is so easy to play.

Just dominated an Irelia at top even though I gave her and warwick first blood and she was 20 minions up on me

Garen is so easy to play.

Just dominated an Irelia at top even though I gave her and warwick first blood and she was 20 minions up on me

Riot™

went like 23-5 with annie last night, do not feed teh wittle girl. Spent 9k on runes a level 20 and now have 1k back already, played 1 game :(

Skarner is just too good in low Elo.

3 games played, 3 games won with good scores.

First game as Shaco: 13/3/10

He's pretty strong at the moment.

Skarner top tier jungler.

Lee Sin eat your heart out.

Dat jungle clear time

Dem pre-6 ganks

Those post-6 Ganks :(

Dat early through to end game.

Real Olaf.

What's your opinion on the Olaf buff? In my opinion it's a useless "so we can say we buffed him" type of buff.

Real Olaf.

What's your opinion on the Olaf buff? In my opinion it's a useless "so we can say we buffed him" type of buff.

Ult buffs were quite significant. Buffs to Q make it a bit easier to land, but overall not too important.

Buffs to his ult allow him to use it whenever, instead of having to pop it preemptively and possibly waste it. Also, the decrease in duration isn't too big of a deal in return for the increased of utility of it now.

Did anyone get a free champion? Many of my friends and I got lee sin without buying him for some weird reason

Free week? :(

Did anyone get a free champion? Many of my friends and I got lee sin without buying him for some weird reason

There's 10 free champions a week.

It rotates per week. Some champions stay, some don't.

Shyvana is amazing

I love fighting against Shyvana as Sona. THE LOLZ OF MY ULT OH MAN

Shyvana used her ult to chase me down and 2 of them were following her (total: 3 enemies vs Sona, I'm Sona).

I see Trynd running down on the map to "try" and save me.

Bust my ult in 3 of their faces, watch them dance while Trynd chops chops chops a double kill (would have been triple but I took one)

EDIT:

Wow the new patch is going to nerf ALL my main characters.

The f***??

Edited by Naota

Finally, Sion's getting nerfed. :>

It's not AP Sion that's OP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.