Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

So Shaco sucks? He seemed really cool... I want a good jungler/1vs1 dueler... and with good ganks too so who would you say from above?

Since Darius isn't free anymore, I decided to go buy Master Yi... A couple games laters..

2mo15pu.png

Edited by Linux

Facepalm... Easiest char to play. :) Gj though!

Seems you were fed. :P

Who were you playing with/against (levels)

O wait.. that is dom. :(

So Shaco sucks? He seemed really cool... I want a good jungler/1vs1 dueler... and with good ganks too so who would you say from above? Someone who can carry the team and can also get kills in teamfights and is useful.

Facepalm... Easiest char to play. :) Gj though!

Seems you were fed. :P

Who were you playing with/against (levels)

O wait.. that is dom. :(

So Shaco sucks? He seemed really cool... I want a good jungler/1vs1 dueler... and with good ganks too so who would you say from above? Someone who can carry the team and can also get kills in teamfights and is useful.

Shaco is decent if your jungling against a crap team, easy to counter, take his buffs and he is pretty much no threat.

Id go udyr or olaf for jungle, olaf is one of the fastest(if not the fastest?) jungle clears out there, so you can fast 6 to gank or even fast 4 if you so desire. Udyr can clear fairly fast, has a nice stun for ganks and can be built as basically anything, tanky, bruiser, dps, anything. Up to you which you want but i would try them before you buy them.

If you want to play top lane get irelia, omg get irelia, played correctly, she rapes top lane.

Ok, I've been thinking about playing LeBlanc. Any major tips? Should I even bother, or should I continue and try to get Darius? Darius would be easier to play, but I'd like to get into more of the "ranked" I guess competition (not now, obviously), but just learning more champions.

Ranked is level 30. Many of my friends don't even play ranked till 400-500 wins... Some of these guys have 1000 normal wins. :lol:

Right now, play who ever you desire and don't buy someone for around a month or until you are bored. Then, when you get to level 20, you need around 11K for a decent rune page (I think) so get a good rune page relating to the position you like most.

Positions (AKA Meta)

AD (Attack Damage) Carry (Carries team to a win) go bot

Support goes bot and supports AD carry

AP (Ability Power) Carry goes mid

Jungler goes in the jungle

Top is usually a bruiser/tanky dude with a dps (What even is a bruiser)

Find your best position.

Personally, I own at AD Carry with Corki (I know he is free this week but I bought him as my first champ like 1 month ago).

I also love playing Dr. Mundo in the jungle as he is a tanky jungler. Sometimes I play top lane with him

Lets play some more this weekend. :)

Also, there are some of the more "popular" champions but you should try being good at 2 roles (so if one if taken, you can fill another (Roles usually take place at level 30 orrr ranked games. I also play roles with my irl friends)

I bought Corki for 3150 then I waited... I wanted a jungler so I got Dr. Mundo (I love him but he doesn't have the best ganks and lower levels usually don't follow through with ganks). I wouldn't tell you to get him though cause he is kind of hard to use with his Q move. I also was looking back and forth between Jax/Warwick/(I forgot who :P). Friends told me to get jax. I don't really like him though... he only has 1 move tbh and everything else just helps him. You can't beat a Jax at 1 vs 1 during late games. Hes just too op and kills you way too fast. He also has a stun. I played around 10 games in a row with him then stopped. I am now looking for a jungler/bruiser who has long range attacks too and isn't screwed if he jumps into the fight.

Yup! :P

Edit: YAY! 100 Pages!

Edited by Aabid

Ok, I've been thinking about playing LeBlanc. Any major tips? Should I even bother, or should I continue and try to get Darius? Darius would be easier to play, but I'd like to get into more of the "ranked" I guess competition (not now, obviously), but just learning more champions.

le blanc is ok, not viable for ranked. If your looking for a mid youtube "ranked mid LoL games" and youll get an idea, basically its ap carry.

@Aabid, top lane bruiser go for irelia, all day. Shes a great top once you get some basic skills and her feel down. Bit expensive but worth it

Edited by Tri Poc

Uhh yeah. :) Going for a jungler so I notcied that she won't work! :(

Wda ya mean by mid youtube. :o Never knew that there was a mid!

le blanc is ok, not viable for ranked. If your looking for a mid youtube "ranked mid LoL games" and youll get an idea, basically its ap carry.

@Aabid, top lane bruiser go for irelia, all day. Shes a great top once you get some basic skills and her feel down. Bit expensive but worth it

Everything is viable in ranked <2k elo.

@Aabid, Bruiser is tanky guy with burst, their goal is to get into the carries face and kill them or take them out of the fight, while still being tanky enough to survive.

Everything is viable in ranked <2k elo.

@Aabid, Bruiser is tanky guy with burst, their goal is to get into the carries face and kill them or take them out of the fight, while still being tanky enough to survive.

I suppose. I never see le blanc unless she is free though

Uhh yeah. :) Going for a jungler so I notcied that she won't work! :(

Wda ya mean by mid youtube. :o Never knew that there was a mid!

Sorry i wasnt clear, not at my best last night haha. If your looking for a mid, just go on youtube and search "ranked LoL mid gameplay" A good one of the top my head is kass, but he is hard to get down. Annie is a great choice imo, she was once the quintessential mage and is fairly easy to play well

Edited by Tri Poc

I think I'm getting Udyr! He seems so damn sick! Any tips/builds? (Not guides) Personal opinions/preferences please!

I think I'm getting Udyr! He seems so damn sick! Any tips/builds? (Not guides) Personal opinions/preferences please!

udyr, for jungle im a little basic on but i think its

R->E->whatever u want/need

boots x3

wriggles

wits end

*insert form of armor/mr here*

Abyssal if your getting hit hard on mr, or even just cause decent item on udyr

then situational

boots x3

wriggles

wits end

then situational

^

I normally skip wriggles for faster wits end, and get fon over abyssal. Udyr is meant to have 1 dmg item (wits end) and rest tank.

I referred my bros account (2 accounts) so I got 1k IP. Then I played a 3 vs 3 which we surrendered.

3140 IP now. My last champ in maybe 5 months (can't play that much)

Leaving towards Olaf now! :P

Maybe Shaco! :o LOL!

Any tips on Olaf/Shaco?

boots x3

wriggles

wits end

then situational

^

I normally skip wriggles for faster wits end, and get fon over abyssal. Udyr is meant to have 1 dmg item (wits end) and rest tank.

Fon goes in before abbysal. It depends on how u go, if you opt for q then one more dmg item is fine. He can be tanky or dps just situational

boots x3

wriggles

wits end

then situational

^

Fon goes in before abbysal. It depends on how u go, if you opt for q then one more dmg item is fine. He can be tanky or dps just situational

i almost always max r>e>w and 3 in q at the end just because i really have never had aneed to max it.

also I normally go Treads>HoG>wits>aegis>situational

boots x3

wriggles

wits end

then situational

^

i almost always max r>e>w and 3 in q at the end just because i really have never had aneed to max it.

also I normally go Treads>HoG>wits>aegis>situational

If im pubstomping then ill go r>e>q 3 to w just because its nice to have that stun but nicer to have that q+passive+pheonix=hey look u just got owned.

Olaf vs Udyr in ganks? I need a good ganker!

udyr has better ganks imo, but it's all about how well you can either land a flash stun or how good you are at setting up ganks

I've fallen in love with Jarvan *sigh* :wub: Any champions like him?

Is Olaf like him?

Edited by Aabid

Trying to get syndra - anyone have tips, tricks, guides, or vids of her?

she is brand new so there isnt much out there im sure, just give it some time look at the official forums for general tips and go from there

she is brand new so there isnt much out there im sure, just give it some time look at the official forums for general tips and go from there

i checked out yt and solomid and there's plenty of guides, i read most of them, not much new info tbh :s

Guys! How are Draven, Jayce, Noc, Naut, Ireilia, and Lee!

BTW, Matt, My three irl friends want to play on the weekends so I was like I have this dude that wants to play!

Fat4lk0 will play too. :P

Syndra! Why? Is she that epic? I might not get her. Other viable options out there!

They said you have to play mid cause you play LeBlanc lol. :P

Guys! How are Draven, Jayce, Noc, Naut, Ireilia, and Lee!

BTW, Matt, My three irl friends want to play on the weekends so I was like I have this dude that wants to play!

Fat4lk0 will play too. :P

Syndra! Why? Is she that epic? I might not get her. Other viable options out there!

They said you have to play mid cause you play LeBlanc lol. :P

ofc, if i play syndra/leblanc i'll go mid lane, i'm surprised ur fatal guy told me to go bot before...

Edited by Linux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.