Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Trying to get syndra - anyone have tips, tricks, guides, or vids of her?

Poke with Q, get her until half health. Do a Q + W + E combo then ignite for the kill.

Post 6, same thing. Poke, combo, ult + ignite. Try to max your orbs if you can.

Don't forget to farm. Should be easy to zone your opponent with your orbs out, just don't overextend the lane without any ward coverage.

i'm surprised ur fatal guy told me to go bot before...

That was because we weren't playing with roles. Lower levels are like that! :P

yes, put an amateur tryn mid vs leblanc, great idea

1zvwznk.png

A heap of my friends play LoL, so I downloaded it yesterday and I've started playing. It's pretty fun, but I've only been doing Player vs AI so far.

A heap of my friends play LoL, so I downloaded it yesterday and I've started playing. It's pretty fun, but I've only been doing Player vs AI so far.

i'd use that to get used to new champions, but start playing PvP, it's harder (of course), but bigger rewards and you learn more.

My main question - how does jungling work? Do you jungle yourself, does your jungler help you..?

Also, I got 6562 IP, so once patch notes comes out, I'll be seeing who I should buy - Kha or Syndra

i'd use that to get used to new champions, but start playing PvP, it's harder (of course), but bigger rewards and you learn more.

My main question - how does jungling work? Do you jungle yourself, does your jungler help you..?

Also, I got 6562 IP, so once patch notes comes out, I'll be seeing who I should buy - Kha or Syndra

You clear netural monster camps on your side and then gank the lanes. Someone usually leashes the red or blue (Golems/Lizards) for you so you can get that faster level 2.

Nice IP. :) I think I might get Karthus. My bro got him and I swear hes sooo OP.

Add me. "Aabid"

Forget about Coop vs Al.

You learn way more

I only played CvsA when I went to my cousins house and LoL didn't work at my house at the time. He insisted I play it. Went 0/6 and then I had to go so he left the game. :P Never again.

I tried jungling with Bots vs Bots once. :)

Bots think like bots... so nooby!

You clear netural monster camps on your side and then gank the lanes. Someone usually leashes the red or blue (Golems/Lizards) for you so you can get that faster level 2.

Nice IP. :) I think I might get Karthus. My bro got him and I swear hes sooo OP.

Add me. "Aabid"

Forget about Coop vs Al.

You learn way more

I only played CvsA when I went to my cousins house and LoL didn't work at my house at the time. He insisted I play it. Went 0/6 and then I had to go so he left the game. :P Never again.

I tried jungling with Bots vs Bots once. :)

Bots think like bots... so nooby!

karthus doesn't look op at all... you want op go leblanc nuff said

also kemo my name is "So True" in league

The point of having a jungler is so the top laner and jungler can have higher cs. Higher CS = More gold, having a jungler also makes easy ganks if people are extended. (This is also why the support doesn't get CS and depends on assists/GP5/10 items)

Karthus isn't that OP, he's pretty much a walking ult and a great initiator. Walk in, AOE, ult, die -> team cleans up.

If you ward both sides of river and push Leblanc to turret she can't farm and she'll be put behind.

Every champion has their counters.

I recommend AI just for the basics (controls, etc), and move onto normal games to develop strategy.

Edited by Azuma

Anvia, Nautilis, Hecaram are all free! :)

So is Syndra!

yep, playing her when i have the chance, think i'll be buying kha-zix, though, but i'll see

Kha is Rengar in Scyther form.

I dunno what that means but I heard they have so form of relationship and get gold for killing each other or something! :D

Kha is Rengar in Scyther form.

I dunno what that means but I heard they have so form of relationship and get gold for killing each other or something! :D

he means kha-zix is like rengar.

and yes, in rengars lore, rengar is the ultimate champion who gets beaten by ONE foe - and that's kha-zix.

GOT THAT KHA ZIXXX

2agj9y9.png

Edited by Linux

Will someone teach me how to not suck at this wonderful game?

Play a lot of Co OP vs AI in the beginning. Try out different champions, see which one you like. LOOK UP GUIDES. LOOK UP VIDEOS. It will help you so much.

Play a lot of Co OP vs AI in the beginning. Try out different champions, see which one you like. LOOK UP GUIDES. LOOK UP VIDEOS. It will help you so much.

actually playing a lot of co-op isn't as good for as you think. Basically the bots can be pretty predictive so its best, once you get the basic mechanics down to play pvp so you can play vs. less predictable people, plus it should actually be a challenge

actually playing a lot of co-op isn't as good for as you think. Basically the bots can be pretty predictive so its best, once you get the basic mechanics down to play pvp so you can play vs. less predictable people, plus it should actually be a challenge

Yeah, of course - too much Co OP also is terrible because you don't get Win count as well - One of my friends is the same level as me (18) but only has 3 official wins - the rest is just Co Op vs AI wins.

However, if you're in a rush and just want to get your Win of the Day done, then you can do a dominion match of Co Op vs AI so you get your 150 IP.

Just played second match Diana, holy crap she is good. Went mid lane with her and completely destroyed once I hit level 6.

EDIT AGAIN: Jeeze, this Diana? I've lost one game with her so far, and I've ripped two games (they surrendered @ 20)... So glad I followed my friends advice and bought Diana instead of Fiora. Here's the 2nd game I ripped :P

25anhb9.png

Edited by Linux

Yeah, of course - too much Co OP also is terrible because you don't get Win count as well - One of my friends is the same level as me (18) but only has 3 official wins - the rest is just Co Op vs AI wins.

However, if you're in a rush and just want to get your Win of the Day done, then you can do a dominion match of Co Op vs AI so you get your 150 IP.

Just played second match Diana, holy crap she is good. Went mid lane with her and completely destroyed once I hit level 6.

EDIT AGAIN: Jeeze, this Diana? I've lost one game with her so far, and I've ripped two games (they surrendered @ 20)... So glad I followed my friends advice and bought Diana instead of Fiora. Here's the 2nd game I ripped :P

25anhb9.png

Very nice. Who's watching playoffs/going to watch finals? Also a question for you guys, what is under Shen's mask? I think it's another mask. :)

Edited by Azuma

25anhb9.png

Very nice. Who's watching playoffs/going to watch finals? Also a question for you guys, what is under Shen's mask? I think it's another mask. :)

I'll probably watch the stream... Seing TSM lose though, to AZF? Lol...

Surprised no skin which takes off mask, though, look at Akali (nurse Akali) lolol

I spent the past couple days playing co-op vs ai games constantly, and I have about 1.5K IP., what champ should I get?

I spent the past couple days playing co-op vs ai games constantly, and I have about 1.5K IP., what champ should I get?

What's your play style?

Which champ do you like? Also, don't play TOO much Co-op vs AI, because they are really easy (no offence). I'd say start off small (also, like Riot Games on FB and Subscribe to them for Alistar/Tristana)

I'd start out small (475 IP Champ), like Yi or so, then get bigger.

dont, play free champs. Seriously my biggest regret is that i started buying champs as soon as i had more than like 3k ip. Now im sturggling trying to get new champs and the runes for them, dont spend all your ip at once, wait untile about 15-20 imo then you have a general idea of what you like/dislike and what so have you. Also play every champ in free week at least once,

dont, play free champs. Seriously my biggest regret is that i started buying champs as soon as i had more than like 3k ip. Now im sturggling trying to get new champs and the runes for them, dont spend all your ip at once, wait untile about 15-20 imo then you have a general idea of what you like/dislike and what so have you. Also play every champ in free week at least once,

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. Runes, yes - Although, IMO you should just have runes for one of each class (e.g. AP, AD, and Tank). However, buying Darius/Diana/LeBlanc are definitely no regrets here, I've pubstomped with Darius and wrecked with Diana and LeBlanc. Definitely no regrets on that.

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. Runes, yes - Although, IMO you should just have runes for one of each class (e.g. AP, AD, and Tank). However, buying Darius/Diana/LeBlanc are definitely no regrets here, I've pubstomped with Darius and wrecked with Diana and LeBlanc. Definitely no regrets on that.

*two patches later*

"omg darius nerfs are killing me why did i buy???" Been there dude, idk my personal opinion is save as much as you can for as long as you can

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.