Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I saved all my IP till 20 -> Filled AD/AP pages up -> Buying all champions now

Starting from 450's -> 6300's.

Just cause they're cheap, doesn't mean they aren't good.

EDIT: I find playing free champs better than buying champs though, just more fun imo. If anyone wants to play w/ me -> Gaach <- , I'm currently maxing on RS though but if you want to play just send me a msg, I'm online to talk to people through chat.

Edited by Azuma

I spent the past couple days playing co-op vs ai games constantly, and I have about 1.5K IP., what champ should I get?

dont, play free champs. Seriously my biggest regret is that i started buying champs as soon as i had more than like 3k ip. Now im sturggling trying to get new champs and the runes for them, dont spend all your ip at once, wait untile about 15-20 imo then you have a general idea of what you like/dislike and what so have you. Also play every champ in free week at least once,

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. Runes, yes - Although, IMO you should just have runes for one of each class (e.g. AP, AD, and Tank). However, buying Darius/Diana/LeBlanc are definitely no regrets here, I've pubstomped with Darius and wrecked with Diana and LeBlanc. Definitely no regrets on that.

*two patches later*

"omg darius nerfs are killing me why did i buy???" Been there dude, idk my personal opinion is save as much as you can for as long as you can

Darius already has been nerfed... Diana too.

and i just realized ur avatar is ziggs lol

Edited by Linux

K. My Internet has been down. Back now.

Any new players add me. I will be glad to help. :D

"Aabid"

I spent the past couple days playing co-op vs ai games constantly, and I have about 1.5K IP., what champ should I get?

dont, play free champs. Seriously my biggest regret is that i started buying champs as soon as i had more than like 3k ip. Now im sturggling trying to get new champs and the runes for them, dont spend all your ip at once, wait untile about 15-20 imo then you have a general idea of what you like/dislike and what so have you. Also play every champ in free week at least once,

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. Runes, yes - Although, IMO you should just have runes for one of each class (e.g. AP, AD, and Tank). However, buying Darius/Diana/LeBlanc are definitely no regrets here, I've pubstomped with Darius and wrecked with Diana and LeBlanc. Definitely no regrets on that.

*two patches later*

"omg darius nerfs are killing me why did i buy???" Been there dude, idk my personal opinion is save as much as you can for as long as you can

Darius already has been nerfed... Diana too.

and i just realized ur avatar is ziggs lol

dat ziggs<3 still one of my favorite champs

I suck at pvp games.

O nice. That is like me saying I suck at RS. Just keep playing and you will soon get the hang of it!

O nice. That is like me saying I suck at RS. Just keep playing and you will soon get the hang of it!

Yep. Just focus on last hitting, read various guides/tutorials. Don't play anyone too skillshot intensive - yi/garen is good for now. Try out free champs for now. Watch videos, as well.

I love skill shot champions. The excitement! of landing that shot!

I love skill shot champions. The excitement! of landing that shot!

depending on if you get the skillshot, lol.

Working on getting runes now, next champion probably Ahri/Akali, but that's after I'm done building AP runes.

I've mostly played as Teemo but I bought Darius the other day to try him out. Suits my play style so much better - I've been doing far better KDR wise, plus I love the kill stealing ability Darius provides.

I've mostly played as Teemo but I bought Darius the other day to try him out. Suits my play style so much better - I've been doing far better KDR wise, plus I love the kill stealing ability Darius provides.

wow. Aren't you cool.

wow. Aren't you cool.

wow. Aren't you cool.

It's pretty hilarious when I'm skyping/playing with friends. When I played as Teemo a friend of mine (Fiddlesticks) took two champions down to almost 0 health before they were killed by a mushroom I placed.

Instead of getting Riven, as I originally I would, I think I'll be getting Ezreal. Really fun kit :)

He is really fun. I have to warn you about 2 things.

I play Corki and am good with him so...

Ez has little to no AOE (only his ult)

He is kinda hard to master and looking at the champs who you have, you are more of a bruiser type of dude. ADC's have to be kinda patient and they are very squishy.

On the other hand, people at my school really love Riven.

Up to you. :)

He is kinda hard to master and looking at the champs who you have, you are more of a bruiser type of dude. ADC's have to be kinda patient and they are very squishy.

I know Ez has no AOE.

Just because I bought Darius does not mean I'm a bruiser - Diana and LeBlanc are not bruisers.

He's pretty fun, I hit most of the skillshots and you can snowball really hard with him. Just went 10/3/13, although the game before I went 3/8/3.. Really depends.

I know Ez has no AOE.

Just because I bought Darius does not mean I'm a bruiser - Diana and LeBlanc are not bruisers.

He's pretty fun, I hit most of the skillshots and you can snowball really hard with him. Just went 10/3/13, although the game before I went 3/8/3.. Really depends.

I don't mean that. Diana is tankier than ez. ez is kinda different. :) You can get him! No worries.

BTW, they are nerfing him next patch so watch it.

Edit:typo

Edited by Aabid

I know Ez has no AOE.

I don't mean that. Diana is tankier than ez. ez is kinda different. :) You can get him! No worries.

nerf is only on his w

I know Ez has no AOE.

nerf is only on his w

The nerf gets rid of his attack speed debuff i believe, but honestly ive never noticed it playing against him or playing as him. Course i dont pay much attention aha

I know Ez has no AOE.

nerf is only on his w

The nerf gets rid of his attack speed debuff i believe, but honestly ive never noticed it playing against him or playing as him. Course i dont pay much attention aha

:D Lol tripoc.

I can't get enough Corki and I think I am pretty good. Lets play this weekend True. :)

I know Ez has no AOE.

nerf is only on his w

yeah, i don't really notice the debuff either, but i'm hoping they'll lower the mana cost on it if they get rid of the debuff, because all things considered, the only reason why people dont level his w is because of the mana (w is the attack speed debuff)

THESE BEAST EZREAL PLAYSSS

ayrd36.png

Edited by Linux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.